Robert Morris @ Morehead State

Monmouth @ Stony Brook

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart

Albany @ Montana

CCSU @ Western Michigan

Wagner and SFU are one bye weeks.

Seawolf97
September 16th, 2007, 07:57 PM
RMU@ Moorehead St- RMU is starting to roll. Colonials win on the road.

Duquesne@ Sacred Heart- Dont know much about this matchup -Sacred Heart wins at home.

Albany @ Montana- I wish the Great Danes all the best- Montana wins big.

CCSU @ Western Michigan- The first NEC Team to take on an FBS opponent. The Blue Devils will do their best-but WMU wins.

Monmouth@ Stonybrook- Seawolves redeem themselves at home after an ugly one. Stonybrook goes to 3-1

rmutv
September 16th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Monmouth @ Stony Brook - If this was in West Long Branch, I'd give it to the Hawks. But since it is at Stony Brook, I'll give it to the Seawolves. SBU by 3.

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart - Dukes get their first win of the season as the Pioneers continue to come back to earth a bit. Duquesne wins by 9.

Albany @ Montana - I think the Danes stun Montana a bit early on, but the defense ends up on the field too long because Montana's defense turns away a lackluster Danes group too much. Montana by 14.

CCSU @ Western Michigan - Blue Devils will try to stick with their gameplan and run the bejeesus out of the ball, but Western Michigan's size and depth will win out after a quarter or so. WMU by 20.

Robert Morris @ Morehead State - I wish I could go the rest of the year without seeing an option or spread offense. No such luck, as the Colonials get another with VMI next week. They'll win on the road, but the offense will need to click. Colonials by 4.

Seahawks Fan
September 17th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Week 4:

Robert Morris @ Morehead State Starting to look like RMU's year.

Monmouth @ Stony Brook Just a hunch. Monmouth too good to start out 0-3

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart

Albany @ Montana A little too much for the Danes

CCSU @ Western Michigan CCSU will get worn down. Hope they keep it respectable.

danefan
September 17th, 2007, 09:05 AM
Robert Morris @ Morehead State..We need a win over a PFL team so we can all rub it in to DetroitFlyer.....:D xthumbsupx

Monmouth @ Stony Brook

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart

Albany @ Montana ....but within 2 TD's.

CCSU @ Western Michigan...Who has the tougher oponent this week? Albany or CCSU? Keep it close CCSU.

NFLCB2
September 17th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Robert Morris @ Morehead State- Know nothing about Morehead

Monmouth @ Stony Brook- Monmouth could start 0-4 this year with the trouble they are having and it doesnt get any easier with delaware up next

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart- Duquesne in a close one

Albany @ Montana - Montana just too much

CCSU @ Western Michigan- Same but I think it will established until the 2nd half.

andy7171
September 17th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Robert Morris @ Morehead State - RMU is rolling

Monmouth @ Stony Brook - SB wins this one close

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart - I really know nothing about either

Albany @ Montana - sadly, I see a blow out

CCSU @ Western Michigan - I like CCSU, but too much to ask WM big in the second half

Calif_Colonial
September 17th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Robert Morris @ Morehead State, The Colonials go for 6 road wins in a row.

Monmouth @ Stony Brook I have a feeling of a upset at home.

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart The Dukes are a much better team than their win loss record in 2007.

Albany @ Montana I hope the best for the Great Danes,

CCSU @ Western Michigan The Blue Devils take on a FBS team, Represent the NEC and do your best, whatever the outcome we will remember that you were the first to step it up. xthumbsupx

BobbyMo
September 17th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Pick: RMU... I'm up in the air about this one. RMU has done well on the road as of late, and I am a homer.

Monmouth @ Stony Brook
Pick: Monmouth... I am not a 100% on Stony Brook, if they win this game big i will be. Monmouth and RMU had a great game that could have gone either way. Have to go with the NEC over former NEC.

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Pick: Dukes... I do not knnow what to make of Sacred Heart, really suprised by last weeks result. Going with future NEC member and Pittsburgh local.

Albany @ Montana
Pick: Montana... Would love to see Albany win, hopefully they keep it close.

CCSU @ Western Michigan
Pick: WMU... Again, I would love to see CCSU win, and again, hopefully they will keep it close.

Could be a tough overall week for the NEC.

aceinthehole
September 18th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Robert Morris @ Morehead State - RMU is meeting some pre-season expectations and should be a contender for the NEC title, but I do like More head. xlolx

Monmouth @ Stony Brook - SBU is much improved from last year and Monmouth is all Sinisi right now. The Brook is seeing the benefits of additional schollys under its 2nd year HC.

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart - Iona may be OK, but that's a game SHU has got to win and I hope its not an indication of things to come. The Dukes will certainly strengthen the quality of the NEC next year.

Albany @ Montana - Beating the #2 team in the country in front of a huge and hostile crowd is no easy task, but the Danes will put up a great fight.

CCSU @ Western Michigan - The homer in me says CCSU will keep this "respectable" and might even shock the world ... on the other hand this could get u-g-l-y. xconfusedx

Seahawks Fan
September 18th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Ace I like RMU too. This could be their year in the NEC.

Seawolf97
September 18th, 2007, 08:36 PM
I think the Hawks are going to be in this one. Their two losses were close to 2 quality teams and they are well coached. I dont think they want to go 0-3 with Delaware next week. This could be a good one Saturday night.

Seahawks Fan
September 19th, 2007, 07:16 AM
I think the Hawks are going to be in this one. Their two losses were close to 2 quality teams and they are well coached. I dont think they want to go 0-3 with Delaware next week. This could be a good one Saturday night.

Agree. Monmouth always keeps the game close. And there is the payback factor for last year's loss at home.

PeacockRaider
September 21st, 2007, 12:19 PM
Robert Morris @ Morehead...If your girlfriend asks tell her gimmie Morehead otherwise go with RMUxlolx

Monmouth @ Stony Brook...Seawolves slay the hawks on the island

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart...The MAAC is still alive!

Albany @ Montana...I'll take a grizzly over a dane anyday

CCSU @ Western Michigan...Kudos to CCSU for scheduling this, unfortunately the second half will be all Bronco's

downbythebeach
September 21st, 2007, 01:34 PM
RMU
Monmouth
DuQ
Montana
WMU

TheValleyRaider
September 21st, 2007, 02:48 PM
Robert Morris at Morehead State Robert Morris Morehead isn't bad, but something seems to be going very right for RMU

Monmouth at Stony Brook Stony Brook Seawolves shake off loss at Youngstown against a Monmouth side that seems to be missing something

Duquesne at Sacred Heart Duquesne Dukes make themselves at home against a future conference mate

Albany at Montana Montana I'll be pulling for the Danes this weekend, but Montana is at least 2 steps above Colgate and Hofstra

CCSU at Western Michigan Western Michigan Enjoy your first play-up game Devils, but I think the Broncos will be able to get the win here

NFLCB2
September 21st, 2007, 05:02 PM
Yea monmouth is missing some DB's that would surely help them out..

blukeys
September 22nd, 2007, 12:00 AM
Robert Morris at Morehead State Robert Morris Morehead isn't bad, but something seems to be going very right for RMU

Monmouth at Stony Brook Stony Brook Seawolves shake off loss at Youngstown against a Monmouth side that seems to be missing something

Duquesne at Sacred Heart Duquesne Dukes make themselves at home against a future conference mate

Albany at Montana Montana I'll be pulling for the Danes this weekend, but Montana is at least 2 steps above Colgate and Hofstra

CCSU at Western Michigan Western Michigan Enjoy your first play-up game Devils, but I think the Broncos will be able to get the win here

Western is coached by a Delaware grad and he has done a good job turning the program around. He certainly will be aware of your win last year at GSU.

BobbyMo
September 23rd, 2007, 12:55 PM
Final Score Update:

Week 4:

Final: 9-8 RMU. This was a ugly game for the Colonials, but they got the W thanks to the D.

Monmouth @ Stony Brook
Final: 21-15 Stony Brook. I was wrong about this one. Tough start for Monmouth, hope they can pick it up in NEC games.

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Final: 30-23 Duquesne in OT. Dukes are showing the NEC what the expect next year when they join. Sacred Heart apparently lost their QB due to injury during the game.

Albany @ Montana
Final: 35-14 Montana. Not a bad showing for the NEC vs. a great great team. I thought it would have been worse and I think UA lost their All World LB early in the game? Any updates Danes fans?

CCSU @ Western Michigan
Final: 51-14 Western. First FBS game for a NEC team (I think?) so I can't argue with the result.

I will put up next weeks games after the Steelers game.

danefan
September 23rd, 2007, 01:21 PM
Final Score Update:

Week 4:

Final: 9-8 RMU. This was a ugly game for the Colonials, but they got the W thanks to the D.

Monmouth @ Stony Brook
Final: 21-15 Stony Brook. I was wrong about this one. Tough start for Monmouth, hope they can pick it up in NEC games.

Duquesne @ Sacred Heart
Final: 30-23 Duquesne in OT. Dukes are showing the NEC what the expect next year when they join. Sacred Heart apparently lost their QB due to injury during the game.

Albany @ Montana
Final: 35-14 Montana. Not a bad showing for the NEC vs. a great great team. I thought it would have been worse and I think UA lost their All World LB early in the game? Any updates Danes fans?

CCSU @ Western Michigan
Final: 51-14 Western. First FBS game for a NEC team (I think?) so I can't argue with the result.

I will put up next weeks games after the Steelers game.

We lost Disch and our all-conference/all-american placekicker Fralicker during the game yesterday. I haven't heard any updates yet. The punter stepped up and made what could have been the best on-sides kick I've ever seen yesterday. It looked like he threw it to the Albany guy, perfectly placed in-stride. Too bad you can't advance an on-sides kick. xrolleyesx

Dane96
September 23rd, 2007, 01:30 PM
Disch has a sprained knee...prior to the game he had it...but Ford was not going to tell a Three-Time Sr. Captain he couldnt play. He is going to be fine we think.

Fralicker had bruised ribs and kidneys and was taken to a hospital for precaution.