PDA

View Full Version : What's up McNeese fans!

RaiderInTheZone
September 16th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Hey, congrats on your win over the Cajuns last night. You guys are obviously better than I realized. But in the same token, Louisiana does not have the team I thought they had. I'm disappointed in the Cajuns, but they were beaten by a better team.

Ronbo
September 16th, 2007, 11:31 AM
It's nice of you to come back and eat some good old fashioned crow.xlolx

BlueHen86
September 16th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Hey, congrats on your win over the Cajuns last night. You guys are obviously better than I realized. But in the same token, Louisiana does not have the team I thought they had. I'm disappointed in the Cajuns, but they were beaten by a better team.
Good post Raider!xnodx xthumbsupx

HensRock
September 16th, 2007, 12:08 PM
I was wrong. Well done Raider

lizrdgizrd
September 17th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Nice to see you back to eat your crow, RITZ. I didn't think you'd do it! xbowx

appfan2008
September 17th, 2007, 11:53 AM
i wish you would continue to eat your big talk...

McNeese75
September 17th, 2007, 01:32 PM

xthumbsupx

FormerPokeCenter
September 18th, 2007, 06:33 AM
Having dined on crow before, myself, I can appreciate your decision to come back and partake of this peculiar delicacy. The worst part, for me, has always been spitting out the feathers...

Saturday night wasn't the right time to be playing a game in Louisiana for Sunbelt teams...

RaiderInTheZone
September 18th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Having dined on crow before, myself, I can appreciate your decision to come back and partake of this peculiar delicacy. The worst part, for me, has always been spitting out the feathers...

Saturday night wasn't the right time to be playing a game in Louisiana for Sunbelt teams...

We certainly had no business playing LSU. But, you know, we pretty much lost just like SEC member Mississippi State and ACC member Virginia Tech did. I think it's safe to say that LSU would beat most anybody by 40 points. LSU is the #1 team in the country. If they don't leapfrog USC by the end of the year, they'll prove their #1 against USC in the national title game.

Those guys can just turn it on and off, and adjust the heat of their game high or low however much they want. In the end, they win by 40 no matter how many points the opponent puts on them.

Honestly, I predicted a 63-10 loss to LSU--much worse than they beat us by, but they let off on us and the 2nd string quarterback, Ryan Perilloux, who could start for 90% of Division 1-A teams and every single team in Division 1-AA, played the entire game in place of the injured Matt Flynn. I don't think LSU will miss a beat even in SEC play with Flynn out. Perilloux is just as good.

At least now the hard part of our schedule is done and we can now focus on more winnable games. We have a 3-game home stand against Western Kentucky, Florida International, and Virginia before traveling to Memphis on October 13th.