PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to the OVC tonight!!!!!

FL connection
September 1st, 2005, 07:30 AM
Let's get the ball rolling and get some OOC wins tonight........time to gain back some respect for the OVC!!!! GATA........connection out!

JaxSinfonian
September 1st, 2005, 07:47 AM
Let's get the ball rolling and get some OOC wins tonight........time to gain back some respect for the OVC!!!! GATA........connection out!

Many of the teams are playing some tough competetion tonight and Saturday. THat's the first step to earning respect. The second step is winning. I think EIU has one of the best shots at a W. I'm pullin' for everybody this weekend. I hope everybody in the OVC has a season for the record books ... until they line up against the Gamecocks, of course.

BEAR
September 1st, 2005, 08:14 AM
The oVc will suffer at least one loss tonight with the UTM vs UCA (division 2) game. This will give DIaa a preview of what is to come with UCA. Even though we will win, Coach Conque will take out his starters to keep it a decent score...he always does..no piling on like some schools do. With the Bears entering the dIaa ranks next year, the whole division will be a whole lot of fun! Good luck to the other schools though, unless you are playing the southland!