PDA

View Full Version : Texas St vs Baylor

Casey_Orourke
September 15th, 2007, 01:02 PM
It just so happens that one of the new people we brought in where I work is the mother of the OC for Baylor University. Before the season started she said he was worried because his offense is extremely thin. According to he he has only a sophomore and a freshman to play QB and other than his starters he has little depth on his line.

That being said, I think Baylor is a prime candidate for an upset this weekend.....any takers?

TexasTerror
September 15th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Not sure Baylor is ripe for an upset this week...

Baylor is coming off an impressive showing over Rice, just building momentum to carry into Big XII play and the Bobcats have showed us Jekkyl and Hyde.

Not sure the Bobcats can show us a full game -- which is what it is going to take to sic the Bears! Do want the Bobcats to win, but it may be too much to ask for...

Casey_Orourke
September 15th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Not sure Baylor is ripe for an upset this week...

Baylor is coming off an impressive showing over Rice, just building momentum to carry into Big XII play and the Bobcats have showed us Jekkyl and Hyde.

Not sure the Bobcats can show us a full game -- which is what it is going to take to sic the Bears! Do want the Bobcats to win, but it may be too much to ask for...

True, it is a longshot, but she has said many times that he laments that Baylor has a lot of trouble recruiting quality players due to the competition from the Horns, Aggies, Red Raiders, Sooners, Cowboys and other Big 12 teams. According to her baylor could be just as bad a Jekkyl and Hyde itself.

darussian12
September 15th, 2007, 03:14 PM
doesnt happen....God knows how many of our defensive starters are out but last I heard it was over a handful with our dfense sucking as it is and baylors offense not horrendous, one of our top 2 receivers gone for getting busted for stealing groceries and off the team since last week, and George still hit/miss at this point in the season. It can get especially ugly with our sorry 2nd string secondary and bad case of the turnovers.

Casey_Orourke
September 15th, 2007, 03:33 PM
doesnt happen....God knows how many of our defensive starters are out but last I heard it was over a handful with our dfense sucking as it is and baylors offense not horrendous, one of our top 2 receivers gone for getting busted for stealing groceries and off the team since last week, and George still hit/miss at this point in the season. It can get especially ugly with our sorry 2nd string secondary and bad case of the turnovers.

STEALING GROCERIES??????? xeekx Pardon me for asking, but where did you recruit these guys from? xnonono2x

I hope things can turn around and you guys can have a decent season.