PDA

View Full Version : Andy Coen Report

ngineer
September 12th, 2007, 09:32 PM
For those of you in the Lehigh Valley, did you get to hear the new calling and Q & A show with Lehigh's HC Andy Coen? To my recollection, this is the first time a Lehigh coach has had a regular show of his/her own where the public calls in with questions. Lembo would never had done such show, as he could not take criticism very well; but I thought Coen handled the questions well and gave pretty straightforward answers. You can catch it on Yahoo Sports through the streaming function if you subscribe to the service ($4.95/mo) and it is archived, through www.lehighsports.com

Franks Tanks
September 12th, 2007, 10:05 PM
For those of you in the Lehigh Valley, did you get to hear the new calling and Q & A show with Lehigh's HC Andy Coen? To my recollection, this is the first time a Lehigh coach has had a regular show of his/her own where the public calls in with questions. Lembo would never had done such show, as he could not take criticism very well; but I thought Coen handled the questions well and gave pretty straightforward answers. You can catch it on Yahoo Sports through the streaming function if you subscribe to the service ($4.95/mo) and it is archived, through www.lehighsports.com

I heard him on the local ESPN radio show. I believe its called the "Happy Hour" and has those guys on 4-7 weeknights. He was taking calls on that show as well, is it the same apperance?

ngineer
September 13th, 2007, 12:17 PM
I heard him on the local ESPN radio show. I believe its called the "Happy Hour" and has those guys on 4-7 weeknights. He was taking calls on that show as well, is it the same apperance?

I heard the archived version on the Lehigh website, as opposed to 'live', but I think the one I heard is every Monday night at 6 pm. on 1230/1320 AM

appfan2008
September 13th, 2007, 12:31 PM
do most coaches do call in shows?

carney2
September 13th, 2007, 12:51 PM

One and the same.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 13th, 2007, 12:59 PM
I was able to listen to a little bit of the show last night. I'm glad to see Coen making himself accessible to the Lehigh fans, hopefully the show takes off.

Does anyone know if the game against Princeton will be broadcasted over the internet? I can't get to the game this week but i'm hoping i can watch it over the net.

ngineer
September 13th, 2007, 08:06 PM
I was able to listen to a little bit of the show last night. I'm glad to see Coen making himself accessible to the Lehigh fans, hopefully the show takes off.

Does anyone know if the game against Princeton will be broadcasted over the internet? I can't get to the game this week but i'm hoping i can watch it over the net.

If you subscribe to the streaming package at www.lehighsports.comyou will be able to at least hear it (if you're not in the Lehigh Valley in reach of 1230/1320 AM radio)..Not sure if there will be video..need to check the website to find out.