PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk St. Coach: "I'd rather play Michigan"

Lehigh Football Nation
September 12th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Overheard on this morning's Mike & Mike, Norfolk State head coach said, after looking at tape of Rutgers, "I'd rather be playing Michigan!" xlolx

andy7171
September 12th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Did he really say that? If so, that's hilarious! Michigan has been reduced to a laughing stock in two weeks!

HIU 93
September 12th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Did he really say that? If so, that's hilarious! Michigan has been reduced to a laughing stock in two weeks!

And a very smart move on Pete Adrian's part. This has been mentioned all over the ESPN Family of Networks for the last two days. This is the most exposure NSU athletics has had in a LONG time.

jstate83
September 12th, 2007, 01:43 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx
Priceless!!

Michigan may as well change the name from Wolverines to the Michigan Jackarses.
Their season is shot no matter what spin they put on it.xlolx

citdog
September 12th, 2007, 02:44 PM
xcoolx xrotatehx xlolx xnodx :p xsmiley_wix

813Jag
September 12th, 2007, 03:24 PM
The Big Blue is down and out. xlolx

Marcus Garvey
September 12th, 2007, 03:56 PM
This is fun, but I know some Buckeyes who have been a little too gleeful about this. After all, Michigan is likely to replace Lloyd Carr with someone who can coach.

Zoo
September 12th, 2007, 06:07 PM

Seriously, Michigan's is THE laughing stock in the entire world of college football. xlolx xlolx xlolx

Cobblestone
September 12th, 2007, 06:51 PM
This is fun, but I know some Buckeyes who have been a little too gleeful about this. After all, Michigan is likely to replace Lloyd Carr with someone who can coach.

I know this is off topic but could you replace your avatar? I miss Sideshow Bob. Please? xprayx

HiHiYikas
September 13th, 2007, 07:22 AM
I know this is off topic but could you replace your avatar? I miss Sideshow Bob. Please? xprayx
I concur - I thought of Cobblestone when I saw Lenoir-Rhyne had a receiver named Brian Terwilliger...

already123
September 13th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Lets put this in prospective ya'll....we have come to a point where an FCS team would rather play RUTGERS than MICHIGAN...?!?! WOW!!!

If you would have told me this 3 or 4 years ago, I wouldn't have believed you for all of Mr. T's gold!

MSUfan2010
September 13th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Lets put this in prospective ya'll....we have come to a point where an FCS team would rather play RUTGERS than MICHIGAN...?!?! WOW!!!

If you would have told me this 3 or 4 years ago, I wouldn't have believed you for all of Mr. T's gold!

You had that backwards. He said he would rather play Michigan then Rutgers.

phillyAPP
September 13th, 2007, 04:04 PM

Hell, APP would rather play Michigan before Rutgers also. We keep beating them on the reruns. I think i've seen it 3 times already. Its still hard to believe. I think the world is going to end soon. To many things acting out of line.

Hey 123, Are you coming to Boone,NC for a few beers on Saturday?

Cobblestone
September 13th, 2007, 08:36 PM
And a very smart move on Pete Adrian's part. This has been mentioned all over the ESPN Family of Networks for the last two days. This is the most exposure NSU athletics has had in a LONG time.

He was once our Defensive Coordinator.