PDA

View Full Version : Is Coach Richardson on the hot seat?

SU Jag
September 12th, 2007, 10:44 AM
I love Coach Rich, he is like a part of my family. But I've been talking to some SU alums who say that if he doesnt win, and win in a way the we are use to winning, he maybe gone after this season. SU family, your opinions.

813Jag
September 12th, 2007, 10:46 AM
He's in the final year of his contract, so this is a make or break season for him. It's a shame they didn't start on the field house before it got to this point. I will say this Coach Pete really improved the program from the point he inherited it.

SU Jag
September 12th, 2007, 10:51 AM
He's in the final year of his contract, so this is a make or break season for him. It's a shame they didn't start on the field house before it got to this point. I will say this Coach Pete really improved the program from the point he inherited it.

No doubt. Maybe he is a victim of his own winning. Look at the Conference titles in the 90s, but look in the 2000s! No Conference title since 03, we played in the Championship game in 04 but lost.

SU Jag
September 12th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Honstly if he does not improve this season , I think he is gone!

3rd Coast Tiger
September 12th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Reward him with the AD position after a dozen seasons as the current "Dean of the SWAC". Yeah, and I already know who's in the position already but I KNOW for a fact, the Jaguar Nation feel the same way about LaFleur as the one's I know.

SU Jag
September 12th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Reward him with the AD position after a dozen seasons as the current "Dean of the SWAC". Yeah, and I already know who's in the position already but I KNOW for a fact, the Jaguar Nation feel the same way about LaFleur as the one's I know.

Some..........Broadway was a hot name last year but he got snacted by GSU. Their are about 3 or 4 guys who the Jag Nation love!

blackcaesar3k5
September 15th, 2007, 04:15 AM
su JAG,

Does one of those names include certain head football coach in Jackson, Tennessee or offensive coordinator in Morgantown, WV?

blackcaesar3k5
September 15th, 2007, 04:17 AM
Southern has look very good against likes of FAMU and MVSU..

813Jag
September 15th, 2007, 06:38 AM
su JAG,

Does one of those names include certain head football coach in Jackson, Tennessee or offensive coordinator in Morgantown, WV?
I know Cole is on some people's short list, but Magee? It would be interesting if he came back to SU.

blackcaesar3k5
September 15th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Pete Richardson has done wonderful job returning Southern back to its former glory.. I personally believe Southern has what it takes to finnish season out as both SWAC Conference champions and sbn national champions..