PDA

View Full Version : NAU & Already123

Saint3333
September 9th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Where are you guys? I'd be interested in getting the NAU fans take on the first two games and their thoughts on the game this weekend in Boone.

already123
September 9th, 2007, 05:06 PM
I'm hiding after our performance against UofA...lol

45-24

I saw a completely different team! Kriesien, who looked good in his first start seemed to take a step back as the whole offense took turns shooting one another in the foot last night. I think I saw somewhere near 150 yards worth of penalties. The defense couldnt get pressure or tackle. NAUs otherwise heady offensive coordinator took no shots deep...yet they managed 24 points against a great UofA defense. NAU definitely had the talent, that was evident, but they will have to play much better this saturday if they want a win against APP.

already123
September 9th, 2007, 05:07 PM
first game went well, second game....not so much

JALMOND
September 9th, 2007, 05:18 PM
I'm hiding after our performance against UofA...lol

45-24

I saw a completely different team! Kriesien, who looked good in his first start seemed to take a step back as the whole offense took turns shooting one another in the foot last night. I think I saw somewhere near 150 yards worth of penalties. The defense couldnt get pressure or tackle. NAUs otherwise heady offensive coordinator took no shots deep...yet they managed 24 points against a great UofA defense. NAU definitely had the talent, that was evident, but they will have to play much better this saturday if they want a win against APP.

I had the opportunity to watch PSU play two Pac-10 teams last year. I say the Pac-10 can make great teams look pathetic (except Stanford).

already123
September 9th, 2007, 10:54 PM
good point. There are bright spots however...NAU posted 24 points on UofA. Only one other Pac10 team did that on UofA's defense last year to my knowledge...

CopperCat
September 10th, 2007, 12:49 PM
I've got one word for Appy: V A U N T E D.

CopperCat
September 10th, 2007, 12:53 PM
good point. There are bright spots however...NAU posted 24 points on UofA. Only one other Pac10 team did that on UofA's defense last year to my knowledge...

Actually, UCLA and Arizona St. scored 27 and 28 points on UofA respectively.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teamsched?teamId=12&year=2006

already123
September 10th, 2007, 02:19 PM
I stand corrected

PhantomCAT
September 10th, 2007, 04:26 PM
I've got one word for Appy: V A U N T E D.

xlmaox

Mountaineer#96
September 10th, 2007, 05:04 PM
xlmaox

You guys can be soooooo mean ! xrotatehx