PDA

View Full Version : WTF Happened With WIU @ Illinois?

Cap'n Cat
September 8th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Haven't seen anything!

xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

FCSFAN
September 8th, 2007, 10:49 PM
http://www.wiuathletics.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=50026&SPID=4963&DB_OEM_ID=12000&ATCLID=1210650

skinny_uncle
September 8th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Illini won 21-0

Cap'n Cat
September 8th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Awwww, too bad.

:( :( :( :(

FCSFAN
September 8th, 2007, 10:55 PM
WIU had a first down per quarter through the first three but their defense played real well. 7-0 at the half, 14-0 at the end of three.

birdsflyhigh
September 8th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Not bad for a WIU team that finished below .500 last year to go into Illini land and play extremely competitive. That DUI team is predicted to do more than alright in the Big 10 this year, so the Necks fared pretty darn well.

ISUMatt
September 9th, 2007, 08:18 AM
I watched alot of this on Big Ten Network, while Illinois couldnt put the points on the board, the ga,e was never in doubt. WIU never opened up the playbook, never took a chance and decided to throw screens and rush into the line all night...The WIU D looked good

poharry
September 9th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Yea. go figure, Patterson the offensive genius. Offensive being the key word. IMO, he played not to get blown out, not to win. The guy has worn out his welcome in my book. They could have at least tried alot more on the O side of the ball.

saluki_in_ohio
September 9th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Yea. go figure, Patterson the offensive genius. Offensive being the key word. IMO, he played not to get blown out, not to win. The guy has worn out his welcome in my book. They could have at least tried alot more on the O side of the ball.

That is really too bad. I really was pulling for the 'Necks on this one.

Fscking Illini chickens#!ts. I really hate those bastards.

travelinman67
September 9th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Yea. go figure, Patterson the offensive genius. Offensive being the key word. IMO, he played not to get blown out, not to win. The guy has worn out his welcome in my book....

Grinning ear to ear as he leaves the field after a humiliating defeat...jackazz! xsmhx

Cap'n Cat
September 10th, 2007, 06:44 AM

Guess they, too, will be approaching Farley about pirating another one of his coaches.........

xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

:p :p :p :p :p :p