PDA

View Full Version : Central Ark. all over Northwestern State so far

JohnStOnge
September 8th, 2007, 07:36 PM
21-7 Bears at halftime.

Bear Fan 101
September 8th, 2007, 07:42 PM
we just threw a INT to start the 2nd half....we have left the door cracked...

Bear Fan 101
September 8th, 2007, 08:08 PM
21-21 tie game 4:00 left in 3rd Qtr

Ol' Mo is wearing the Demon shade of purple right now

TexasTerror
September 8th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Great effort, Bears...

Tough to win at NWST and everyone in the Southland knows it...

UCA is going to be a tough team to beat this year and it's going to be another fun year in the SLC...

JohnStOnge
September 8th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Gotta give the Demons a lot of credit for this one.

McNeese75
September 9th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Gotta give the Demons a lot of credit for this one.

I agree, they could have folded the tent but fought back for the victory tonight xthumbsupx

NSUDemon98
September 9th, 2007, 12:59 AM
I agree, they could have folded the tent but fought back for the victory tonight xthumbsupx

I was at the game and we played about as poor a 1st half as it can get. Credit UCA for part of that and also give credit to just plain ol' sloppyness, blown coverages, etc.

Came out in the 2nd half ready to play...obviously. here's to 1-0 to start SLC play. xrotatehx

Dallas Demon
September 9th, 2007, 01:33 AM
I was at the game and we played about as poor a 1st half as it can get. Credit UCA for part of that and also give credit to just plain ol' sloppyness, blown coverages, etc.

Came out in the 2nd half ready to play...obviously. here's to 1-0 to start SLC play. xrotatehx

The early turnovers hurt us badly in the 1st half, but we came to play in the 2nd half. UCA has a really good team and still has a chance to make some major noise in conference play.

Still here tailgating (post game obviously), typing this on my cell phone. I love technology!

Seat16Demon
September 10th, 2007, 06:52 AM
Watched the game from Seat 16, and I did fine till the end. I cheered but did not blow out my voice until the final play. I love watching exciting games, but waiting till 1.7 seconds are left to kick a winning field goal is a little too much for the ole' ticker. When the kick went threw the uprights, the stadium erupted and so did my vocal cords.
A friend from UCA came and sat with another friend of mine and he even enjoyed this one. I'll have to say, UCA looks like a good team. The rest of the SLC had better be ready when these guys come calling!

GO DEMONS!xrotatehx

Demon Fan
September 11th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Watched the game from Seat 16, and I did fine till the end. I cheered but did not blow out my voice until the final play. I love watching exciting games, but waiting till 1.7 seconds are left to kick a winning field goal is a little too much for the ole' ticker. When the kick went threw the uprights, the stadium erupted and so did my vocal cords.
A friend from UCA came and sat with another friend of mine and he even enjoyed this one. I'll have to say, UCA looks like a good team. The rest of the SLC had better be ready when these guys come calling!
GO DEMONS!xrotatehx

I will second that! Nathan Brown is the real deal; and they have several quality backs (Ceasar looked really good). Once the defense gets settled, they will be serious problems for folks. We were fortunate.