PDA

View Full Version : Did DII Chadron State really SHUT OUT Northern Colorado??

bandl
September 8th, 2007, 05:10 PM
REALLY????? xconfusedx

xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

BearsCountry
September 8th, 2007, 05:12 PM
31-zippo

Hansel
September 8th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Given their recent play UNC has no business scheduling top DII schools. They should know better.

umassfan
September 8th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Ouch... and I thought Hawaii was crazy good lol

already123
September 8th, 2007, 05:38 PM
xconfusedx xoopsx xeekx Chadron St has now should replace UNC in the BSC.... They have more BSC wins than UNC does!!! xeekx xeekx

JohnStOnge
September 8th, 2007, 05:45 PM
I wonder how that Woodhead guy for Chadron State did. I think they're going to be on national TV once this season on a D-II package. Saw that when I was watching the Pittsburgh State/Texas A&M where ever game in August. I'd like to see that Woodhead guy play.

ncbears
September 8th, 2007, 05:51 PM
I wonder how that Woodhead guy for Chadron State did. I think they're going to be on national TV once this season on a D-II package. Saw that when I was watching the Pittsburgh State/Texas A&M where ever game in August. I'd like to see that Woodhead guy play.

Woodhead is amazing. He's the best running back we'll play all year. He's better then any running back in the Big Sky.

JohnStOnge
September 8th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Found this article on him being poised to break to all time/all division career rushing record:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20395411/

First time I heard of him is when he rushed for something like 250 yards against Montana State last season.

ncbears
September 8th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Found this article on him being poised to break to all time/all division career rushing record:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20395411/

First time I heard of him is when he rushed for something like 250 yards against Montana State last season.

I am pissed as hell we lost to CSC but they would beat a lot of FCS teams. Woodhead is the type of player that controlls the game.

Grizalltheway
September 8th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Woodhead is amazing. He's the best running back we'll play all year. He's better then any running back in the Big Sky.

I think your team will beg to differ after their visit to Missoula. xthumbsupx

ncbears
September 8th, 2007, 06:41 PM

This Woodhead kid would be the starting tailback at Nebraska, as per Mike Kramer.

UNCBears2010
September 8th, 2007, 06:43 PM
If I had any say, we wouldn't be coming to Missoula, because we should just fold the program and save the money and embarrassment. Scott Downing should not coach another game, and our AD needs to follow him out the door. This is a disgrace.xmadx xmadx xmadx xnonono2x xnonono2x

JohnStOnge
September 8th, 2007, 06:44 PM
I don't know how good Woodhead is but he sure has impressive stats and his performance against MSU last year did get my attention. Like I said, I hope I get to see him on TV this year.

JohnStOnge
September 8th, 2007, 06:44 PM
If I had any say, we wouldn't be coming to Missoula, because we should just fold the program and save the money and embarrassment. Scott Downing should not coach another game, and our AD needs to follow him out the door. This is a disgrace.xmadx xmadx xmadx xnonono2x xnonono2x

Could be worse. You could be a Michigan fan.

Grizalltheway
September 8th, 2007, 06:50 PM
This Woodhead kid would be the starting tailback at Nebraska, as per Mike Kramer.

I guess he had to say something like that to take the sting out of their drubbing. For the record, I think we should have played Chadron and you guys should have played Ft. Lewis. xtwocentsx

UNCBears2010
September 8th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Nah, I'm guessing we would have lost to Ft. Lewis too. We didn't just lose to Chadron, we were dominated.

UNCBears2010
September 8th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Nobody said they were. BSC is an acronym for the Big Sky Conference.xsmiley_wix

Grizalltheway
September 8th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Lysdexia is a thing terrible. xeyebrowx

89rabbit
September 8th, 2007, 08:36 PM
xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

Gil Dobie
September 8th, 2007, 08:37 PM
REALLY????? xconfusedx

xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

Was anyone surprised
xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

Peems
September 8th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Was anyone surprised
xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

No

CopperCat
September 8th, 2007, 09:29 PM

blah blah blah

I'd take Woodhead over Lex.

Grizalltheway
September 8th, 2007, 09:29 PM
blah blah blah

Of course. xrolleyesx xpeacex

OB55
September 9th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Respectfully gentlemen, I have personally watched Danny Woodhead play live 33 times in the last four years. I have had two good NFL players on teams I played on in college, and many more that I have played against in the past.

I won't go on and on about who he resembles, or how he stacks up speed, quickness, agility, athleticism, etc wise. But I will say this-

He will be playing on Sundays.

bkrownd
September 10th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Was anyone surprised
xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

Just another Nebraska team taking a Colorado team behind the woodshed. No surprise. xthumbsupx

SO ILLmatic
September 10th, 2007, 04:43 PM
I don't know how good Woodhead is but he sure has impressive stats and his performance against MSU last year did get my attention. Like I said, I hope I get to see him on TV this year.

I believe the Chadron game against Nebraska-Kearney on Oct. 18th is going to be broadcast on either CSTV or ESPNU, cant remember which one though....

GOTOREROS
September 10th, 2007, 07:56 PM
San Diego hosts Northern Colorado this weekend. What should we San Diego fans expect?

Griz0383
September 10th, 2007, 08:00 PM
what happened to NC? Joe Glenn had that program going in the correct direction but now its all but a memory! can anyone share some insite as to the reason for this sad BSC team??/

Grizalltheway
September 10th, 2007, 08:01 PM
San Diego hosts Northern Colorado this weekend. What should we San Diego fans expect?

A high school team masquerading as a college one. xnonono2x

GOKATS
September 10th, 2007, 08:07 PM
A high school team masquerading as a college one. xnonono2x

Two FCS teams masquerading as college teams.xnodx

igo4uni
September 10th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Lysdexia is a thing terrible. xeyebrowx

that true is it yes!

GOTOREROS
September 10th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Two FCS teams masquerading as college teams.xnodx

Could be worse places to be masquerading.....like Bozeman.....xlolx

AZGrizFan
September 10th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Could be worse places to be masquerading.....like Bozeman.....xlolx

Now I gotta admit....you GOT him there! xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

Bobcat in NC
September 11th, 2007, 08:03 AM

You should expect the Toreros to put at least 50 on the board. If they don't, you should burn down that sorry little stadium.

As for SD vs. Bozeman, damn, I miss the PB Bar & Grill... xbawlingx

trouthunter
September 11th, 2007, 05:09 PM
blah blah blah

I bet you won't be saying that at about 5:00 pm on November 17th.

catbob
September 11th, 2007, 09:52 PM
I bet you won't be saying that at about 5:00 pm on November 17th.

Lex Hilliard in two games vs the Cats
195 rushing yards 2 TDs

Danny Woodhead in one game vs the Cats
215 rushing yards 2 TDs

Now I don't know what that means, but there you go.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 11th, 2007, 10:06 PM

A win.

If you don't get it then any leg you had to stand on about the playoffs is gone.

Grizalltheway
September 11th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Lex Hilliard in two games vs the Cats
195 rushing yards 2 TDs

Danny Woodhead in one game vs the Cats
215 rushing yards 2 TDs

Now I don't know what that means, but there you go.

It means the Cats didn't know what to expect with Woodhead, but they did with Lex. Also, we didn't have much of a passing game in '05. We'll see what happens this time around.

BisonBacker
September 11th, 2007, 10:27 PM

I'd laugh my butt off if UNC beats you. UNC is so far down right now that they would have a hard time with a good DIII. If you can't beat them then don't expect any respect period. It used to be comical to pick on UNC, now I just feel sorry for them.

AZGrizFan
September 11th, 2007, 11:01 PM
I'd laugh my butt off if UNC beats you. UNC is so far down right now that they would have a hard time with a good DIII. If you can't beat them then don't expect any respect period. It used to be comical to pick on UNC, now I just feel sorry for them.

xsmhx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xpeacex