The Panthers travel to Purdue.

Game is on BigTen Network Kickoff at 11:00am C

I Say EIU wins by 1 score

Mountain Panther
September 7th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Purdue by at least two scores.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 7th, 2007, 08:07 PM
I just don't see a team like Eastern Illinois beating Purdue. EIU might make it interesting for a little bit but i see Purdue pulling away to the tune of 42-20 or so.

Panthers_Blue
September 8th, 2007, 12:20 PM
This game is getting ugly.

I wish FCS schools had replay so when we play FBS schools we could use it. Not to mention these Big Ten Refs are doing a number on EIU.

EIU's D stoped the Purdue runningback about 2 yards short of a first down, but it was one hell of a spot they gave them extra 3 yards to give them the first down and kept the drive going. This is nuts!

Panthers_Blue
September 8th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Then they go onto score a touchdown where he clearly steps out of bounds at the 3yrd line.

PantherRob82
September 8th, 2007, 12:23 PM
they can use replay. you're at a big 10 school. we had quite a few plays reviewed against iowa state last year.

Panthers_Blue
September 8th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Then why wouldn't they, there has been a number of plays that could have been reviewed

Panthers_Blue
September 8th, 2007, 12:29 PM
I hate people who complain about the refs casuing plays and stuff but..... this is insane

purduecrum
September 8th, 2007, 12:54 PM
I hate people who complain about the refs casuing plays and stuff but..... this is insane

I just left the game (too much rain, game not even close) and the EIU QB is very scared to get hit. He is throwing way too early and looks bad. I hope this wasn't the plan of EIU to throw very quickly and hope for the best. Even if there are any close/poor calls by the refs (the Purdue radio guys are complaining about a few missed reviews in Purdue's favor) the game isn't close. Purdue had a TD called back due to a chop block the drive resulted in a FG.

There will be a highlight of an EIU D-back getting laid out by a Purdue WR that opened the way for the TE to score. They replayed the hit a dozen times in the stadium. That might have been a little uncalled for.

purduecrum
September 8th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Start of the second half delayed by weather. Lightning in the area. I'm in my office on campus hoping my clothes dry before catching my ride home...

purduecrum
September 8th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Stadium being evacuated!

MSUBear42
September 8th, 2007, 01:16 PM
What!!! That's scary. What was the score??

ISUMatt
September 8th, 2007, 01:18 PM
31-3

Panthers_Blue
September 8th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Anyword when this game will get going again?