PDA

View Full Version : Mo State in Week 2 poll?

PantherRob82
September 7th, 2007, 09:35 AM
After last nights win over #20 TN-Martin and an opening win over MO-Rolla, do you plan on voting for the Bears?

Just curious.

Yes TN-Martin was ranked, but so was Illinois State, and so far, neither has proven much. If Mo State is in your poll, I seriously hope Drake is too. Because if Drake and Illinois State win, you may have a case of voting based on conference affiliation. xthumbsupx

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Cap'n Cat
September 7th, 2007, 09:42 AM
After last nights win over #20 TN-Martin and an opening win over MO-Rolla, do you plan on voting for the Bears?

Just curious.

Yes TN-Martin was ranked, but so was Illinois State, and so far, neither has proven much. If Mo State is in your poll, I seriously hope Drake is too. Because if Drake and Illinois State win, you may have a case of voting based on conference affiliation. xthumbsupx

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Drake, no. MSU, probably. Drake's win was a fluke. Love 'em, but it was a fluke.

:)

Lehigh Football Nation
September 7th, 2007, 09:50 AM
In both the Drake and Missouri State wins, how much was their play, and how much was it a giveaway to the other team?

UT-M last night: 126 yards in penalties
ISU last Thursday: 3 interceptions

Hard to ignore the number of points for the Bears yesterday, but they also gave up 44 points to them too. And they did it without any one player having a standout day. It will probably be enough to get them ranked IMO, but I still have questions about them... and bigger questions about UT-M.

Oddly, I'm more impressed by the Drake win than the MSU win, since I think ISU is a better team. If it comes down to Drake or MSU, I'll probably take Drake.

th0m
September 7th, 2007, 09:57 AM
I dno? I guess it's kind of hard to judge since all the other teams haven't played yet. For Mo State to get in, someone'd have to go out first.