PDA

View Full Version : CBS Sportsline SUCKS!!!

AZGrizFan
September 7th, 2007, 12:18 AM
ESPN's site has all updated schedules, standings (including TONIGHT'S games) etc.....Sportsline apparently doesn't think the FCS season has started yet....it's got all the FBS standings up to date, including the Michigan team with an 0-1 record, but when you click over to I-AA (which they still call it), all records show as 0-0.

WAFJ. Living proof that it really doesn't matter what happens people, we'll always be small time to most people in this country. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

henfan
September 7th, 2007, 09:42 AM
I really wouldn't validate my enjoyment of FCS football based on the lack of editorial effort put forth by a second-rate source like Sportsline.com. After all, how much credence you could possibly lend to a media source who doesn't realize the Atlantic 10 Football Conference went out of business 9 months ago?!

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/standings/conference/A10

What a joke.xrotatehx

Cap'n Cat
September 7th, 2007, 09:44 AM
ESPN's site has all updated schedules, standings (including TONIGHT'S games) etc.....Sportsline apparently doesn't think the FCS season has started yet....it's got all the FBS standings up to date, including the Michigan team with an 0-1 record, but when you click over to I-AA (which they still call it), all records show as 0-0.

WAFJ. Living proof that it really doesn't matter what happens people, we'll always be small time to most people in this country. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

Don't sweat it, Z. Support your team and division and life will be good.

Maybe if the Big Sky could beef itself up a bit, we'd get better pub.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx