PDA

View Full Version : N-Side Demon Sports TV on Internet

Dallas Demon
September 6th, 2007, 04:17 PM
The Northwestern St. weekly TV show is available on the Internet recapping the Henderson St. game. To access, the easiest way is to click the link on www.godemons.com under Demon Links (N-Side Demon Sports TV Show).

Demon Fan
September 6th, 2007, 06:39 PM
The GoDemons.com site is really nicely done. I assume that it will offer the newest episode of "N-Side Demons Sports" television show each week?

Dallas Demon
September 6th, 2007, 09:08 PM
The GoDemons.com site is really nicely done. I assume that it will offer the newest episode of "N-Side Demons Sports" television show each week?

Thanks. Yes, I'll update the link each week + the game notes from each team - that's good reading material before the games. There's also a link to the game statistics which is cool to look at after the games.

Seat16Demon
September 7th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Good stuff. I'm looking forward to more stuff like this!xthumbsupx

patssle
September 7th, 2007, 10:07 PM
How's yalls videoboard working out?

BEAR
September 7th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Great video of your team! Coach looked all comfy on that couch! xlolx Those were some amazing cuts by your RBs 22 and 24. Geez, you'd think that the hospital would be called after some of those twists..xlolx Get ready for the Brown Brothers...I don't see UCA putting up 6 turn- overs again this week...xcoolx

appfan2008
September 7th, 2007, 10:45 PM
i wish ours was free on the internet...
its on the internet but it aint free

NSUDemon98
September 7th, 2007, 11:50 PM
How's yalls videoboard working out?

Good ol' Louisiana red tape has kept it from getting started.xmadx

Another reason why you can hate Louisiana.xsmiley_wix

patssle
September 7th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Good ol' Louisiana red tape has kept it from getting started.xmadx

Another reason why you can hate Louisiana.xsmiley_wix

Bummer, that sucks. I know plenty about red tape, I've seen it at SHSU.