PDA

View Full Version : Where is all the Jack rabbit fan's?

ysubigred
September 6th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Holly shat there is a hugh game on Saturday in Y-town and no one has asked any questions or made a prediction from your side.

YSU is known for it's hospitality at the tailgate lots so if anybody from SD is making the trip you can get your questions answered on

http://www.ysupenguins.com/

GoGuins
September 6th, 2007, 08:30 AM
They all is scared and fear the Guins!

ysubigred
September 6th, 2007, 08:32 AM

I was wondering where you were also xcoffeex

To bad about your blue and gold team xwhistlex

ysubigred
September 6th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Bump!!

bjtheflamesfan
September 6th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Theyre probably still lickin their wounds from last week, as I probably would be too after losing like that

Mountain Panther
September 6th, 2007, 04:30 PM

They're starting to realize what it's going to be like in the Gateway. ;)

BisonBacker
September 6th, 2007, 04:33 PM

They already knew that. NDSU will remind Western Illinios when we play them and kick some leathernecks butt xrolleyesx

walliver
September 6th, 2007, 04:42 PM
I think they're hanging out with all the Coastal fans.:D

FargoBison
September 6th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Holly shat there is a hugh game on Saturday in Y-town and no one has asked any questions or made a prediction from your side.

YSU is known for it's hospitality at the tailgate lots so if anybody from SD is making the trip you can get your questions answered on

http://www.ysupenguins.com/

They probably can't get registered, I have had tried a few times and I keep getting this message....

Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Quantifier follows nothing in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/* <-- HERE @fatal-job.org/

This error was reported at: /your/path/to/cgi-bin/ib3new/Sources/Register.pm line 192.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

THE HERD
September 6th, 2007, 05:05 PM

You say that like SDSU thought they are going to walk into the GateWay and dominate it......they know its a tough conference and so does NDSU. Alls I know is the team that wins the GateWay conference next year is going to be one tough ass football team, as it is every year, but with the addition of two more solid programs next year it will be even more so. I really look forward to the HERDS games with GateWay opponents this year......we will get to see just how we stack up. I believe we play West. Ill. and ILL ST. I know ILL. ST was really tough last year and are again this year. The FFB will be a rockin for that game!

89rabbit
September 6th, 2007, 05:07 PM
First off it is Jackrabbits. All one word. Next the school colors are Yellow and Blue. Not Gold and Blue. I can't speak for all my Rabbit brothers and sisters, but for me this is a very busy week (short weeks always are -- you have to squeeze 5 days of work into 4 days at work). I am also licking my wounds a little after our 4 OT loss. Finally it is kind of hard to get up for the Penguins. I love Penguins, they taste like chicken. xthumbsupx

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/52/54/22575452.jpg

Look he still has his cute little tuxedo shoes on. xlolx

McNeese72
September 6th, 2007, 05:13 PM
I was wondering where you were also xcoffeex

To bad about your blue and gold team xwhistlex

Uh oh! Now you've gone and done it. They can be a little touchy when it comes to gold/yellow. I hope one of them doesn't see it. ;)

Doc

McNeese72
September 6th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Too late, one of those wascally wabbits saw it. :)

Doc

Peems
September 6th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Uh oh! Now you've gone and done it. They can be a little touchy when it comes to gold/yellow. I hope one of them doesn't see it. ;)

Doc

they were talking about Michigan not SDSU. GoGuins is a wolverine fan

RabidRabbit
September 6th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Should be another great GATEWAY quality game!

Glad we play during decent weather time rather than like the last match up with the 'Guins.

SDSU comes in and plays a solid game, but gets iced for a 3 pt lossxbawlingx xbawlingx

I'll be listening after beaching it during the day.xthumbsupx

GoGuins
September 6th, 2007, 10:27 PM
First off it is Jackrabbits. All one word. Next the school colors are Yellow and Blue. Not Gold and Blue. I can't speak for all my Rabbit brothers and sisters, but for me this is a very busy week (short weeks always are -- you have to squeeze 5 days of work into 4 days at work). I am also licking my wounds a little after our 4 OT loss. Finally it is kind of hard to get up for the Penguins. I love Penguins, they taste like chicken. xthumbsupx

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/52/54/22575452.jpg

Look he still has his cute little tuxedo shoes on. xlolx

Red was referring to my Maize and Blue team;)

ysubigred
September 7th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Red was referring to my Maize and Blue team;) xnodx

First off it is Jackrabbits. All one word. Next the school colors are Yellow and Blue. Not Gold and Blue. I can't speak for all my Rabbit brothers and sisters, but for me this is a very busy week (short weeks always are -- you have to squeeze 5 days of work into 4 days at work). I am also licking my wounds a little after our 4 OT loss. Finally it is kind of hard to get up for the Penguins. I love Penguins, they taste like chicken.

Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I finally woke up old buggs bunny :D

J.k xrotatehx

Ronbo
September 7th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Big game. Loser goes to 0-2 and will be wondering if their season is in jepordy.xeekx

ysubigred
September 7th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Big game. Loser goes to 0-2 and will be wondering if their season is in jepordy.xeekx

You've hit a home run there Ronbo. Since the Jackrabbits are not playoff elligible it's not as big of a deal to go 0-2 (never the less I'm 100% sure they don't want to). "BUT" it's a definate must win for YSU to keep chugging towards the playoff's. I know our coach seems to think OOC games are not as important as winning the conference xconfusedx I look at this way; "IF' you don't win the conference it's nice to be an at-large team xthumbsupx