PDA

View Full Version : McNeese-PSU video

McNeese_beat
September 5th, 2007, 02:50 PM
A media company in Lake Charles is putting McNeese game replays on YouTube this season. Here's the link to the PSU game, pretty much the whole game too:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D44AwmWZ9zw

JohnStOnge
September 5th, 2007, 07:58 PM
I guess I don't get sufficient bandwidth using wireless internet. It's a stop and start thing.

McNeese_beat
September 5th, 2007, 08:28 PM
It did run smoothly for me. Maybe it also depends on the traffic on youtube.

I wish they would put it in a downloadable format, as opposed to YouTube. It would be great to have a collection of game videos on my laptop. It would be an easier way, in my job, to look back at things that happened.

McNeese72
September 5th, 2007, 08:35 PM
It did run smoothly for me. Maybe it also depends on the traffic on youtube.

I wish they would put it in a downloadable format, as opposed to YouTube. It would be great to have a collection of game videos on my laptop. It would be an easier way, in my job, to look back at things that happened.

I wish they hadn't put it on Youtube and had done it like the Police Jury video streams like Tom Hoefer had said they were going to do. I had figured out a way to dowload those type of video feeds and convert them to a format burnable to a DVD. Can't do that with the Youtube feed.

But I don't have to worry about that now because Lampstudios came through and is replaying them on Channel 60 on Suddenlink and I recorded the playback to a DVD last night.

Sell you a copy for a nominal fee?

Doc

FCS Go!
September 5th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the link!

McNeese_beat
September 5th, 2007, 10:33 PM
I wish they hadn't put it on Youtube and had done it like the Police Jury video streams like Tom Hoefer had said they were going to do. I had figured out a way to dowload those type of video feeds and convert them to a format burnable to a DVD. Can't do that with the Youtube feed.

But I don't have to worry about that now because Lampstudios came through and is replaying them on Channel 60 on Suddenlink and I recorded the playback to a DVD last night.

Sell you a copy for a nominal fee?

Doc

Hmmm, my playstation2 doesn't burn dvds...suppose i have to invest in an actual dvd player.

appfan2008
September 5th, 2007, 11:59 PM
nice link

DuckDuckGriz
September 6th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Well done. But am I the only one that hates that song?

McNeese_beat
September 6th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Well done. But am I the only one that hates that song?

It is a bit annoying. I guess I'm getting old.

"That crap kids these days call music..."
It wasn't long ago that I was among the "kids these days."

FormerPokeCenter
September 6th, 2007, 02:33 AM
What song? The intro song, or the one we play after we score? ;)