Will it ever stop?

89Hen
September 4th, 2007, 11:36 AM
"Division 2A"

I'm actually OK with that. xcoffeex

BlueHen86
September 4th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Will it ever stop?
It's sad that a person who makes a living from covering sports makes a mistake like that. He clearly didn't do his homework.

bluehenbillk
September 4th, 2007, 12:11 PM
A lot of people have commonly called 1-"Double-A", 2A for years.

citdog
September 4th, 2007, 12:12 PM
he's a douche!

hebmskebm
September 4th, 2007, 12:13 PM
I beginning to think some of these guys actually know better but they intentionally mislabel in order to make us seem even more obscure and low on the totem pole. xmadx

AZGrizFan
September 4th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Well, there ARE two "A's" ...... just something to think about. xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xeyebrowx

UAalum72
September 4th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Well, there ARE two "A's" ......
Not any more

BlueHen86
September 4th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Well, there ARE two "A's" ...... just something to think about. xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx xeyebrowx

FootbAll ChAmpionship Subdivision.:D

gvilleapp
September 4th, 2007, 01:02 PM
I beginning to think some of these guys actually know better but they intentionally mislabel in order to make us seem even more obscure and low on the totem pole. xmadx

I agree with you. I also think they assume it appears funny when they make such a big deal out of the FBS/FCS name change. I want to say, "you're being paid to be a professional broadcaster, at least do a little homework and make an effort to get it right". I'm also a high school football official and almost none of the announcers have any understanding of the rules. Many still get pro rules confussed with college rules, or they are just completely ignorant to begin with.