September 5th, 2007, 01:31 PM
wow, i would go to conway, but it would be late getting back

appfan2008
September 5th, 2007, 01:42 PM
i would say that the home team should win each of those games

keydet71
September 5th, 2007, 04:52 PM
i would say that the home team should win each of those games

AppFan, thank you....and for one week at least we are undefeated & not scored on. I'll add that Coach Reid held back back this past weekend, both in "slightly" injured players and in the playbook. But, we have not beaten W&M in 30 years. W&M is obviously beatable (and injured), but I do not think we are there yet.

So....???

By 2PM Saturday, we'll have a sense of the game. But I'm doing the NASCAR thing this weekend. In the Spirit....

xpeacex

th0m
September 5th, 2007, 05:25 PM
I think the VMI/W&M game will tell a lot about either team. Not a bad thing for me, since we play both clubs later on in the season.

citdog
September 5th, 2007, 05:53 PM
I think the VMI/W&M game will tell a lot about either team. Not a bad thing for me, since we play both clubs later on in the season.

i hope you beat VMI like a rented mule!xdeadhorsex

ElonPride
September 5th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Home Teams in bold

William and Mary
VMI
1 PM

Jacksonville
Gardner-Webb
6 pm

Winston Salem St
Coastal Carolina
7 PM

Charleston Southern
Wofford
7 PM

Shippensburg
Liberty
7 PM

Those pics look fairly good. I might pick WSSU over CCU (no offense to CCU fans by the way, just a hunch).

rokamortis
September 5th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Those pics look fairly good. I might pick WSSU over CCU (no offense to CCU fans by the way, just a hunch).

No offense taken - we have a lot of question marks right now

ElonPride
September 5th, 2007, 07:09 PM
I know you guys have a pretty darn good coach and have done some good recruiting for a new football program, but I think this might be your year of hard knocks.......BUT......before you know it, you'll be back in playoff contention. You lost some solid leaders. You'll probably be back up in the BSC in the next year or so xthumbsupx