PDA

View Full Version : Fordham 27 Rhode Island 23!!

Fordham
September 1st, 2007, 03:52 PM
The 'good' Rams pull one out in the last 10 seconds with a John Skelton TD pass.

Good stuff and a great start to the season!!!

<where's LFN?> ;)

flea
September 1st, 2007, 04:04 PM
nice start

Fordham
September 1st, 2007, 05:45 PM
It really was flea. Particularly since so many frosh and sophs started or received a ton of time today.

Definitely a great start.

JoltinJoe
September 1st, 2007, 06:17 PM
<where's LFN?> ;)

His total point prediction of 45 was close.;)

mainejeff
September 1st, 2007, 07:15 PM
This is something that the URI program didn't need. They barely had 2,000 in attendance for their home opener........the noose must be tightening around Stowers, but does anyone really care?

GeeWiz
September 1st, 2007, 08:33 PM
Very nice win by the Fordham Rams!

Although I'm a CAA guy, FU is in my backyard so nice to see them get off to a great start.

Cobblestone
September 1st, 2007, 09:19 PM
This is something that the URI program didn't need. They barely had 2,000 in attendance for their home opener........the noose must be tightening around Stowers, but does anyone really care?

Stowers must go!

How's that for caring?

carney2
September 1st, 2007, 09:50 PM
A great day for Fordham and a pretty good day for the Patriot League vs OOC. The Patsies won 4 out of 6, and the two losses were much closer than expected, based on the scores. Expectations have risen.

mainejeff
September 1st, 2007, 09:52 PM
Stowers must go!

How's that for caring?

I know that there are fans that care......my comments were directed toward the administration.

Seawolf97
September 1st, 2007, 09:53 PM
Congrats to Fordham !

ngineer
September 1st, 2007, 10:01 PM
Way to FU! I was picking RI in a close one, but your guys did the job. Winning is mental..and this will be a big boost with the new Coach.xthumbsupx

Brad82
September 3rd, 2007, 12:48 PM
Rhody looked awful.
Fordham looked good.
Fordham can do something this year!
Lots of people unhappy at Rhody right now.
Stowers is toast.

DetroitFlyer
September 3rd, 2007, 05:52 PM
Great win for Fordham. I'm looking forward to our game with Fordham, (Dayton at Fordham ), in a few weeks. This was a huge win for Fordham and could set the tone for the whole season.... Dayton had a big win at Robert Morris to open, so we may have some big mo coming into Fordham as well.

Go...gate
September 3rd, 2007, 09:58 PM
Congratulations to the Maroon Rams!!! :)

aceinthehole
September 4th, 2007, 10:09 AM
we need new blood.

I agree this is likely Stowers last season at URI and the Rams do need a fresh strat. But, objectively how bad of a coach is he? I mean he usually has a great offense (albeit his D is pretty bad). Would he be a good O coord?

I ask becasue CCSU is building a nice program under Coach Mac, but our offense is pretty weak. I actually think it would be nice if Stower came to New Britain to be our O Coord.

I know URI fans didn't have great things to say about Coach Mac, but he'd done a hell of a job at CCSU. Sometimes guys just need new surrounding.

Do you think there is a chance that Stowers would join Mac at CCSU next year?