PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Drake Bulldogs

PantherRob82
August 31st, 2007, 03:57 PM
Since the other thread got closed, here's a new thread to give the Bulldogs a thumbs up.

This has to be the biggest win since the team went non-scholly, right?

Good luck the next 2 weeks.

barechestcat
August 31st, 2007, 06:06 PM
This is made an even bigger win by the fact that Drake had to suffer through my Bobcats taking their Coach Ash after Spring ball.So, Drake did this with a new coaching staff who had implemented their system only since Fall drills began.

GOKATS
August 31st, 2007, 06:35 PM
This is made an even bigger win by the fact that Drake had to suffer through my Bobcats taking their Coach Ash after Spring ball.So, Drake did this with a new coaching staff who had implemented their system only since Fall drills began.

Which means Ash left a good group of players behind, so the cupboard was far from bare for the new staff. Ash took over after Kramer, put together a great staff in a short period of time, and takes over a Cats program where the cupboards are also far from bare. Ash will be successful at MSU.

BTW, I didn't mean to get off topic- Congrats to Drake on an upset win!

DUBulldog
August 31st, 2007, 10:09 PM
Since the other thread got closed, here's a new thread to give the Bulldogs a thumbs up.

This has to be the biggest win since the team went non-scholly, right?

Good luck the next 2 weeks.

I'd say that it is Drake's biggest win since they went non-scholarship....they beat South Florida several years ago, but USF was just starting up their program then.

I'll definitely be cheering for UNI next week.