PDA

View Full Version : Appalachian Fans Help!

kjacks27
August 28th, 2007, 06:26 AM
Hey ASU Alumni 95. I now live in KY and need your help. I am a season ticket holder at "The Rock" and also a photographer. Ok what does all this mean and why do I need your help.
Well here it is. I am doing a collage of all my pics from the past few years of playoff runs and even going back to when I worked at The Appalachian when I was in school and I need some printable(high dpi) ASU logos. The 3 logos I would love to have are these.
1 The block A
2 The football helmet
3 The hardest of all(maybe not) the logo the coaches use to wear on their shirts and pants 5 to 10 years ago. It was a football player carrying a football in a run.

If I was closer to Boone I would just go buy these and scan them since I am in KY I will have to wait 2 weeks and pick them up but I just found this site and knew you guys could help!

Thanks

kjacks ASU 95xeyebrowx

kjacks27
August 28th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Does anybody have any logos or any ideas for logos?

Thanks

kjacks

Appstate29
August 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM

Thanks

kjacks

this is a great site and a lot of guys will probably have some of those things also check out:

appalachianstate.rivals.com
forums.delphiforums.com/appstate/messages
appcountry.com

these will all have a wealth of knowledge and pictures for your collage

Jerbearasu
August 28th, 2007, 10:09 PM
3 The hardest of all(maybe not) the logo the coaches use to wear on their shirts and pants 5 to 10 years ago. It was a football player carrying a football in a run.
I don't have any of these on file but I can get them it will just take me a few weeks. This logo that you are talking about was actually designed by Coach Moore when he got to Boone. I believe, he called this character, Jim-Bob. When he went to Boone he didn't know much about App so stereotypes came to mind I suppose. The logo is still used all around the football offices and is even still on some of the shirts.

GreatAppSt
August 28th, 2007, 11:15 PM
JERBEAR

Love your avatarxthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Cap'n Cat
August 28th, 2007, 11:20 PM
JERBEAR

Go to bed, Eric.

:p

GreatAppSt
August 29th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Go to bed, Eric.
:p

Think I'll take ya up on that. xthumbsupx LuLu standing (pure tee nakedxeekx )xsmiley_wix in my office door just informed me she is heading that way.:D :D :D See you fools later.xpeacex

Cap'n Cat
August 29th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Think I'll take ya up on that. xthumbsupx LuLu standing (pure tee nakedxeekx )xsmiley_wix in my office door just informed me she is heading that way.:D :D :D See you fools later.xpeacex

Jesus! Send me pics!!!!!

xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

GreatAppSt
August 29th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Jesus! Send me pics!!!!!

xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

What's it worth to ya.xchinscratchx

Mountaineer#96
August 29th, 2007, 01:43 PM
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!

appfan2008
August 29th, 2007, 01:46 PM
JERBEAR

I am in that picture!...

IN THE BAND!

Jerbearasu
August 29th, 2007, 05:26 PM
JERBEAR

This is a great pic! One of my buddies on the Video Crew for the football team made it and sent me a copy of the photo. I have a few others on here but this by far is the best! Bettis pointing up to the crowd (in particular his family stationed at the I-80 sign) after we scored the game winning TD in the semi's in 2005 vs Furman!

AppMan
August 30th, 2007, 05:25 AM

Thanks

kjacks

Contact SID Mike Flynn or David Jackson.

AppMan
August 30th, 2007, 05:28 AM
I don't have any of these on file but I can get them it will just take me a few weeks. This logo that you are talking about was actually designed by Coach Moore when he got to Boone. I believe, he called this character, Jim-Bob. When he went to Boone he didn't know much about App so stereotypes came to mind I suppose. The logo is still used all around the football offices and is even still on some of the shirts.

JM named the character in the logo Billy Joe App.

proasu89
August 30th, 2007, 04:30 PM

Coach Moore gave me a sweater vest w/ that logo...can't find it nowxsmhx

Jerbearasu
August 31st, 2007, 06:52 PM

That's it. I knew it was some kinda hyphenated name...