August 28th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Nice video. xthumbsupx

MACHIAVELLI
August 28th, 2007, 08:47 AM
xthumbsupx Good stuff

mikebigg
August 28th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Nice video. xthumbsupx

Yes...really good video. Well done! Since this isn't the smack board, I will try to be somewhat objective. I've watched that kid Jamaul George since his freshman year and since his return from juco due to academic mixup/inquiry by the NCAA...bottomline is this: Dat sumbeech can play!!! As a freshman is strong suit was his range and hands...he could really play the ball. While he was away, he stayed focused and came back an improved player. Most db's come up and make those shoulder block type tackles...but not him! He runs through folks!

As for T Graves...well, although he coaches at SU, that's my podnuh. T Graves and I have sat on the back of his pickup and drank a beer and talked football like regular guys. He's a good coach and is becoming more and more a complete Defensive coordinator. Yall gonna do alright this year... but you ain't gonna win the Classic!!! :D

813Jag
August 28th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Yes...really good video. Well done! Since this isn't the smack board, I will try to be somewhat objective. I've watched that kid Jamaul George since his freshman year and since his return from juco due to academic mixup/inquiry by the NCAA...bottomline is this: Dat sumbeech can play!!! As a freshman is strong suit was his range and hands...he could really play the ball. While he was away, he stayed focused and came back an improved player. Most db's come up and make those shoulder block type tackles...but not him! He runs through folks!

As for T Graves...well, although he coaches at SU, that's my podnuh. T Graves and I have sat on the back of his pickup and drank a beer and talked football like regular guys. He's a good coach and is becoming more and more a complete Defensive coordinator. Yall gonna do alright this year... but you ain't gonna win the Classic!!! :D
I hope it's for all the marbles this year. I haven't been to a Classic since '03, so I hope to see a win this year.

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 28th, 2007, 10:41 PM
"S"

SU Jag
August 28th, 2007, 10:52 PM
xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

SU Jag
August 28th, 2007, 10:55 PM
So are we back to the powder blues?

jstate83
August 29th, 2007, 09:13 AM
So are we back to the powder blues?

I noticed that in the 2nd video.
When was the last time ya'll wore those?

813Jag
August 29th, 2007, 09:55 AM
9/1 it's on! I can't wait. xcoolx

jstate83
August 29th, 2007, 10:13 AM
I know this is selfish but I STILL HATE ALL OF YA'LL.xlolx
SU, FAMU, STILLMAN.............. Why ya'll do this to me. xlolx

I had the perfect football fan weekend lined up before that game was moved back to Saturday.xmadx
Gotta see my Tigers but I was definitely comming to that game.xnodx

Now I got nothing to do on Sunday but sit back and get fat eating grilled Brat's and burgers. xlolx :D

813Jag
August 29th, 2007, 12:05 PM
I know this is selfish but I STILL HATE ALL OF YA'LL.xlolx
SU, FAMU, STILLMAN.............. Why ya'll do this to me. xlolx

I had the perfect football fan weekend lined up before that game was moved back to Saturday.xmadx
Gotta see my Tigers but I was definitely comming to that game.xnodx

Now I got nothing to do on Sunday but sit back and get fat eating grilled Brat's and burgers. xlolx :D
I missed out on the Sunday as well. Y'all take care of business this week and we'll see you in October. xlolx

thedesr
August 29th, 2007, 05:14 PM
It's going to be a long painful season. With a very weak OL, DL, no RB, and extreme pressure to win... it is going to be tough...

Jag4Life
August 30th, 2007, 06:28 AM
Geaux Jags.