PDA

View Full Version : SCState Dog House Open House

bosshogg
August 27th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Starting Monday, August 27th until Saturday, September 1st the day we will face the Falcons of the Air Force Academy. The Doghouse will be viewable by all guest as a part of our "Countdown To Kick-off Open House." All guests visiting The Doghouse will be allowed to view the board without registration but will not be allowed to post and or start threads.

http://www.scstatefans.com

citdog
August 27th, 2007, 07:57 AM
good luck to Coach Pough and the "Other 'Dogs" as they take on the zoomies from the AFA. i heard that was a military school?

PIRATETIZED1
August 28th, 2007, 06:23 AM
I still say, the Best for Success for SCSU.

To win, will be difficult...IMHO, the Falc's feel y'all in their "back pockets" (players not the Coaching Staff)!!!

Play error-free ball, find their weaknesses, make the proper adjustments at halftime and "clip" their wings, so they cannot fly....! xlolx

If that does not work & ya' don't win, play hard & well enough to be invited to play other FBS Teams next year & the years to come.

I hope Hampton is watching y'all very carefully. I have been very outspoken about the PIRATES scheduling FBS Teams for the last 4 seasons.

Represent the MEAC "PROUDLY" out there in "the Springs"....!!!! xnodx

PIRATETIZED xcoolx
------------------------------------------------------
HAMPTON UNIVERSITY - “…Of Service To God and Our Nation…”