PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Question Mark of '07

Kill'em
August 26th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Which team has the most unknowns going into this season? I would be a homer but instead I'll say Coastal Carolina. This was a good team the last couple of years but lost, I believe, 21 starters. xeekx There is no telling how they will do. I know this, they shouldn't be underestimated.

Jerbearasu
August 26th, 2007, 08:43 AM
That is a really good choice. I would also say look at Sam Houston State. I think we all know they will be pretty good but how will Bomar perform and what impact will the loss of Terry be to them.

Ronbo
August 26th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Portland State is a question mark. Are they over rated? That's a big question.

MR. CHICKEN
August 26th, 2007, 09:32 AM
HEN DEFENSE....xconfusedxxconfusedx......BRAWK!

grizband
August 26th, 2007, 12:09 PM
How will new MSU perform under new coach Rob Ash after only having a couple of months on the job?

R.A.
August 26th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Is Hampton here to stay?

phillyAPP
August 26th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Portland State is a question mark. Are they over rated? That's a big question.

I agree with you. Will Glanville be any good? and they are overrated.

Bearkatpresident
August 26th, 2007, 04:57 PM
That is a really good choice. I would also say look at Sam Houston State. I think we all know they will be pretty good but how will Bomar perform and what impact will the loss of Terry be to them.

If there was going to be a question about our team it would be "How much has the Kat Defense improved?" During the off season we recruited heavily for our defense. We landed UT transfer Chris Brown and a few other good recruits over the summer. We're also returning alot of our starters. Our offence has the weapons it needs. Where we end up at the end of the season depends on our defense. (that said, I'm feeling pretty good at this point....although we won't really know where we stand until the NDSU game)

I Bleed Purple
August 26th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Are there any QBs in the Big Sky?

griz&beer
August 26th, 2007, 07:41 PM
How is Lex going to come out? Will our OC pull his head out of his A$$? Will we lose to the cats? (hell no)

kardplayer
August 26th, 2007, 07:50 PM
For the Patriot League as a whole - can we beat the Ivies this year, and what will the overall OOC record look like? Last year was a tough year all around for the members...

CopperCat
August 26th, 2007, 07:59 PM
I agree with you. Will Glanville be any good? and they are overrated.

By ALOT.xnodx