PDA

View Full Version : Portland vs McNeese - Live WebCast

McTailGator
August 25th, 2007, 01:32 PM
It has been mentioned that the Portland vs McNeese game in week one was going to be a good one.

Here is your chance to watch it... These are all the football games scheduled for live streaming video on SLC-TV.

http://www.southland.org/ViewArticle.dbml?temp_site=NO&DB_OEM_ID=18400&ATCLID=1177612

http://www.southland.org/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?&&&&DB_OEM_ID=18400

JALMOND
August 25th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the link. I was hoping to come down there for the game (I've never been on the gulf coast), but circumstances dictate I stay here. Too bad, I know it would have been a lot of fun.

TexasTerror
August 25th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Saw that McNeese's web site will be playing all their home games. Is that a free deal or what? Seems to be separate from SLC TV. Let us know...

McTailGator
August 25th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Saw that McNeese's web site will be playing all their home games. Is that a free deal or what? Seems to be separate from SLC TV. Let us know... .

It is free, but it is a REPLAY.

I have "FEELING" that we will have a "Pay-Per-View" webcast for all our home games NEXT year. But it's just MY gut feeling. Nothing that I have heard for certain. We certainly have the capablitiy, equipment wise, to do it now.

Cowboy football games to be shown throughout Southwest Louisiana on cable channels

Single game tickets go on sale Monday; ticket office will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. including lunch hour

Aug. 25, 2007

McNeese State football fans will be able to watch the replay of all Cowboy games via the Lake Charles Toyota replay show throughout the season and throughout Southwest Louisiana.

The replay show will be available at the McNeese website (www.mcneesesports.com) beginning Tuesdays at 5 p.m.and will also be shown in its entirety over Charter Cable Channel 11 and over regular channel 13 in the Jennings and Iota area and over the Cameron Communications Cable 8 in Moss Bluff, Carlyss and in Cameron Parish.

Charter Cable will air the replay shows three times a week, Wednesday and Thursday at 3 p.m. and Friday at 1 p.m.

Cameron Communications will announce the time and dates for the replay show over Channel 8 later.

McNeese tickets

McNeese State will put single game tickets on sale Monday at the athletic ticket office.

This will also include general admission tickets for the upcoming game. The No. 10 ranked Cowboys host No. 13 ranked Portland State in their season opener on Saturday.

Ticket office coordinator Cheryl Bellard also announced that during home game weeks, the ticket office will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily and will be open during the lunch hour for the convenience of Cowboy fans.

On game day Saturdays, the ticket office is opened from 11 a.m. until the third quarter of the football game. All reserved seat tickets are $16 each and general admission are $12. Although single game tickets will go on sale on Monday, season tickets can still be purchased up until game time on Saturday. McNeese has exceeded last years season ticket sales total and the record for the all time season ticket sales is being approached.

TexasTerror
August 25th, 2007, 08:23 PM
.It is free, but it is a REPLAY.

Nothing wrong with that -- I'll have to miss the game due to work commitments and if there's a good game had, I won't want to miss a chance at a replay!

Old Montana State Grad
August 25th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Copy this game! This has playoff ramifications (going on all the preseason hype).