PDA

View Full Version : ASU is Hot (Not hot hot hot...)

AlphaSigMD
August 11th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Maybe I'm behind on my AGS reading, and this has already been mentioned on here...but I don't remember if so...

I checked out the recent ESPN preview Hot vs. Not page, and it was updated a few days ago with a little love to the black and gold.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview07/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=2957159

Good to know that mark's on our side...or atleast not nauseous(had to throw in some medico-jumbo) at the idea that ASU is able to keep it close.

james_lawfirm
August 11th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Maybe I'm behind on my AGS reading, and this has already been mentioned on here...but I don't remember if so...

I checked out the recent ESPN preview Hot vs. Not page, and it was updated a few days ago with a little love to the black and gold.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview07/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=2957159

Good to know that mark's on our side...or atleast not nauseous(had to throw in some medico-jumbo) at the idea that ASU is able to keep it close.

Alpha:
Put down that scalpal or bed pan or whatever medical thingy you're holding and relax with more AGS reading (goes better with beer).

I think that story appeared about a week ago. Surprised me too.

Give 'em he--, Apps!

Are you going to The Big House?

Tod
August 11th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Still, ya gotta admit that's pretty cool. xthumbsupx

AlphaSigMD
August 11th, 2007, 08:10 PM
I'll be at the Big House...with a few other AGS posters from the fraternity. I'm pretty excited about taking some time off from work...and getting away from the bedpans, MRSA and white coats for the weekend.

ASUMountaineer
August 12th, 2007, 08:41 AM
I'll be at the Big House...with a few other AGS posters from the fraternity. I'm pretty excited about taking some time off from work...and getting away from the bedpans, MRSA and white coats for the weekend.

Alpha, I got the tickets Thursday: Front row, 10 yard line, Appalachian's sideline! Can't wait to get to the hand...er...Michigan.

appsfan
August 12th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Alpha, I got the tickets Thursday: Front row, 10 yard line, Appalachian's sideline! Can't wait to get to the hand...er...Michigan.

Those sound like some sweeet tix!xthumbsupx

APPST '93
August 12th, 2007, 10:39 AM

Front row...That means you have 70 rows to go up and down. Don't drink to much.xprost2x

AZGrizFan
August 12th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Front row...That means you have 70 rows to go up and down. Don't drink to much.xprost2x

Now THERE'S a man who understands football tickets.

Location, Location, Location. xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

APPST '93
August 12th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Now THERE'S a man who understands football tickets.

Location, Location, Location. xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

Mine aren't much better. Row 27

Thanks to my wife.

AZGrizFan
August 12th, 2007, 10:50 AM

Thanks to my wife.

Well, you're 27 rows closer to the bathroom!

Besides, while 1st row seats may SOUND cool, the view really kinda sucks from there....

james_lawfirm
August 12th, 2007, 12:09 PM

See you there.

AlphaSigMD
August 12th, 2007, 01:23 PM

Thats what I like to hear. I appreciate you picking up the tickets, more than I can say brother. On a related note, I think we should get painted up for this one. No Shirts + Black&Gold Paint on the 1st Row + 2 Beers Doublefisted = Plenty of Airtime on Big Ten Network.

Nothing says school pride more than dressing up like an idiot for one's cherished Alma mater.

Hell, we might even make it out alive.

CopperCat
August 12th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Nice to see that App is getting some respect even before the game happens. Hopefully they'll be getting some respect AFTER the game too.

SoCon48
August 12th, 2007, 11:54 PM
No worries. Pressure is on Michigan, they're supposed to win big.
We got plenty of respect from LSU coaches, fans, TV analysts and writers the other year. They were ranked 6th.
This one is for the players to enjoy playing in a truly big time venue in front of rabid Wolverine fans vs the best players in college football. We'll take our check and plane trip home to begin another run at the championship. That's the real season.

89Hen
August 13th, 2007, 09:23 AM

Thanks to my wife.
You kidding? Those have to be about the best seats in the house (as far as height). High enough to watch, low enough to be a little closer... xthumbsupx

The Cats
August 13th, 2007, 11:07 AM
xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex

APPST '93
August 13th, 2007, 08:44 PM
You kidding? Those have to be about the best seats in the house (as far as height). High enough to watch, low enough to be a little closer... xthumbsupx

I just wish the bathroom was closer.

xbeerchugx

CopperCat
August 13th, 2007, 10:36 PM
I just wish the bathroom was closer.

xbeerchugx

Let's hope App doesn't win then. Your pants might suddenly become damp at the end of the game.xsmiley_wix

SoCon48
August 14th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Let's hope App doesn't win then. Your pants might suddenly become damp at the end of the game.xsmiley_wix

No damper than about 100,000 Wolverine fans, coaches, media, and players would be. xeyebrowx