PDA

View Full Version : W&M Camp Hdqtrs./ Video/ Interviews/ Photos

Tribe4SF
August 10th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Nice page covering Fall Camp for the Tribe.

http://tribeathletics.com/story.php/5990/

ngineer
August 10th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Nice page covering Fall Camp for the Tribe.

http://tribeathletics.com/story.php/5990/

Enjoyed reading the players diaries about camp..brings back a lot of memories...and I agree with the one that as sick as it seems, I liked camp..no distractions of school, just football, football and more football. Other than a few of the conditioning drills, I always liked football practice, which I couldn't always say about wrestling and track practice..xnodx

DTSpider
August 11th, 2007, 08:02 AM
I've always thought that W&M does a great job with the website providing good information. I was very happy to see UR step it up this year. We've added a section with daily updates (videos, photos, links to news articles). http://richmondspiders.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080607aab.html

Tribe4SF
August 11th, 2007, 01:47 PM
UR certainly has stepped it up. Love the daily reports.

Tribe4SF
August 16th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Bump for updated content at the link.

bluehenbillk
August 16th, 2007, 11:29 AM
What's up with the scoreboard/video relpay board? I read on the CAA Zone that it's been scrapped for this season or at the very least the UD game because of computer housing issues related to weather....

89Hen
August 16th, 2007, 11:33 AM
What's up with the scoreboard/video relpay board? I read on the CAA Zone that it's been scrapped for this season or at the very least the UD game because of computer housing issues related to weather....
:( :( :( :(

Tribe4SF
August 16th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Well, there certainly will be a new scoreboard in place for UD game, because the old one is gone and the new one is being installed. Now whether the video board is functional by the 30th I don't know. That is the rumor that was posted on CAAZone. I have a call in to the guy who will know, and will post the answer if I hear.

bluehenbillk
August 16th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Meant the video board, sorry.

Tribe4SF
August 16th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Word from the Asst AD for Facilities is that the video board will be fully functional, but we will not have instant replay until next year. Installation of camera system and training of operators to be done in off-season.

bluehenbillk
August 16th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Word from the Asst AD for Facilities is that the video board will be fully functional, but we will not have instant replay until next year. Installation of camera system and training of operators to be done in off-season.

Fully functional with no replays, camera system & training of operators to be done in off-season...

What does that mean, it will show a live CN8 feed of the game???

Tribe4SF
August 16th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Fully functional with no replays, camera system & training of operators to be done in off-season...

What does that mean, it will show a live CN8 feed of the game???

Don't know. We'll find out on the 30th.