Devils Lake - KDVL-FM 102.5
Jamestown - KRVX-FM 103.1
Rugby - KZZJ-AM 1450
Bismarck - KLXX-AM 1270
Williston - KEYZ-AM 660
Lisbon - KQLX-FM 106.1

Minnesota
Detroit Lakes - KRCQ-FM 102.3

Here's an Excel table of all the televised games that have been either announced, or are tentatively scheduled (10/20 at Minnesota is almost official to be on ESPN Plus and 11/17 at SDSU is almost official for FSN North):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/SmileyBoy/Table.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

North Dakota State University athletics announced the media package for the upcoming 2007 football season including the Bison Radio Network, three television games and "The Craig Bohl Football Show". The announcement was made today by NDSU Director of Athletic Broadcasting Jeremy Jorgenson.

"Statewide and regional television exposure, plus a significant radio network are a must at NDSU. In just a few short months, we have accomplished all three with room for even more growth in the future," said Jorgenson.

"We found in a hurry there is interest from all levels of media in the product NDSU is putting on the field, and we are only scratching the surface."

More at: http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1147037

TheBisonator
August 2nd, 2007, 07:41 PM
The only downside is that the Craig Bohl Football Show will be at 10:30 am on Sundays. I wish it could have stayed at the 10:30 pm Sunday time slot...

bisonwest
August 2nd, 2007, 07:49 PM
This is awesome, but I thought FSN was only announcing coverage of the S.F.A. game. It would be crazy for them not to cover the wabbit game.

TheBisonator
August 2nd, 2007, 07:50 PM
This is awesome, but I thought FSN was only announcing coverage of the S.F.A. game. It would be crazy for them not to cover the wabbit game.

I talked to a few people on the inside, and Minn and SDSU are also almost done deals.

MplsBison
August 2nd, 2007, 08:39 PM
I'm pretty sure that FSN North would be dealing with the U of MN and SDSU on those games, so it wouldn't be NDSU's place to announce them if they weren't completed yet.

TexasTerror
August 2nd, 2007, 09:36 PM
What's NDSU do with webcasts? They free and is this video, audio or what?

Thanks!

Hansel
August 2nd, 2007, 09:38 PM

Thanks!

video- not free

FargoBison
August 2nd, 2007, 09:41 PM

Thanks!

$8 will get you the video with student radio for the SHSU game and a months worth of NDSU games as well if you want to see them.

NDSUFREAK
August 2nd, 2007, 09:42 PM
Can i get a?..........YEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH BOOOOOYYYEEEEE!!!

http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/artd/amg/music/bio/431003_flavorflav_200x200.jpg

ucdtim17
August 2nd, 2007, 11:08 PM
Hopefully Comcast can get the UCD feed like they did the MSU game last year

TexasTerror
August 3rd, 2007, 06:37 AM
$8 will get you the video with student radio for the SHSU game and a months worth of NDSU games as well if you want to see them.

Sounds like a great deal since September is shaping up to be a good month of NDSU games with WIU, SFA, SHSU and C Mich..