PDA

View Full Version : All Griz games sell out in 1 hour.

Ronbo
August 2nd, 2007, 07:03 PM
Yesterday Aug. 1st was the first day you could buy a Griz ticket. All available tickets were sold out yesterday in 1 hour. They went on sale at 8:30 A.M. sold out by 9:30 A.M.

All 7 games are officially sold out. Of course the 3300 student tickets will be available but those always sell out every week.

GOKATS
August 2nd, 2007, 07:18 PM
Yesterday Aug. 1st was the first day you could buy a Griz ticket. All available tickets were sold out yesterday in 1 hour. They went on sale at 8:30 A.M. sold out by 9:30 A.M.

All 7 games are officially sold out. Of course the 3300 student tickets will be available but those always sell out every week.

I thought with the debt payoff they weren't charging the students for tickets this year- did I miss something?

Grizalltheway
August 2nd, 2007, 07:23 PM
I thought with the debt payoff they weren't charging the students for tickets this year- did I miss something?

You're correct, they will be free again, but you still have to show up with your student ID to get one. Usually, they're gone by 12 or 1 on Monday.

slostang
August 2nd, 2007, 07:25 PM

Looks like you can start planning your next expansion before you even start building the 4,000 seat expansion that is in the works.xthumbsupx

TheBisonator
August 2nd, 2007, 07:32 PM
Gawd damn... I wish NDSU could claim that sort of thing.

We expect to average over 17,000 this year, but we play in a 19,300-seat stadium, so that still means thousands of empty seats...:(:(:(

PDXCat
August 2nd, 2007, 07:36 PM
Ronnie, xasswhipx

Let me be the first to pat you on the back (as you are always on here looking for it). job well done!

Ronbo
August 2nd, 2007, 07:46 PM

They are free again but student guest passes will still go for $10 and those are purchased by students only with ID card.

PDXCat, I post all the good positive things about Montana football to see who the first negative person will be to post something about it. Thanks for the pat on the back by the way.xlolx

proasu89
August 2nd, 2007, 07:50 PM
QUOTE=Ronbo;608458]Yesterday Aug. 1st was the first day you could buy a Griz ticket. All available tickets were sold out yesterday in 1 hour. They went on sale at 8:30 A.M. sold out by 9:30 A.M.

All 7 games are officially sold out. Of course the 3300 student tickets will be available but those always sell out every week.[/QUOTE]

xsmileyclapx xbowx

phillyAPP
August 2nd, 2007, 08:04 PM
QUOTE=Ronbo;608458]Yesterday Aug. 1st was the first day you could buy a Griz ticket. All available tickets were sold out yesterday in 1 hour. They went on sale at 8:30 A.M. sold out by 9:30 A.M.

xsmileyclapx xbowx[/QUOTE]

This is why I vote GRIZZ #1 in FCS for now.

xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

SuperEagle
August 2nd, 2007, 08:33 PM
with your success on the field and at the turnstiles, has there ever been any talk of Montana moving up? If this has been discussed on here then I apologize. I don't get to frequent this board as much as I would like to.

Ronbo
August 2nd, 2007, 08:45 PM
with your success on the field and at the turnstiles, has there ever been any talk of Montana moving up? If this has been discussed on here then I apologize. I don't get to frequent this board as much as I would like to.

I predict we'll still be in FCS in 50 years. We'll still be leading FCS in attendance at 68,000 fans per game. The Big Sky Conference will have Montana, Montana State, Western Washington, Central Washington, Fort Lewis, Carroll College, Eastern Oregon, and Humbolt State.

GOKATS
August 2nd, 2007, 09:05 PM
I predict we'll still be in FCS in 50 years. We'll still be leading FCS in attendance at 68,000 fans per game. The Big Sky Conference will have Montana, Montana State, Western Washington, Central Washington, Fort Lewis, Carroll College, Eastern Oregon, and Humbolt State.

Tearsxbawlingx in your beerxprost2x ?

You missed Northern Colorado.xnodx

ncbears
August 2nd, 2007, 11:03 PM
Ronnie, xasswhipx

Let me be the first to pat you on the back (as you are always on here looking for it). job well done!

Ha! Ha! Right on!!

BisonBacker
August 2nd, 2007, 11:49 PM
Tearsxbawlingx in your beerxprost2x ?

You missed Northern Colorado.xnodx
No he didn't xlolx

BisonBacker
August 2nd, 2007, 11:50 PM
Congrats to the Griz that is impressive indeed.

Grizalltheway
August 2nd, 2007, 11:55 PM

xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xbangx xbangx

Ronbo
August 3rd, 2007, 09:57 AM
The Missoulian announced the sellout today.

Griz football sold out for 2007

MISSOULA -Tickets for the 2007 University of Montana football season - including individual games - are sold out.

Single-game tickets were made available to the public Wednesday and all were sold in less than an hour.

A record number of nearly 17,000 season tickets have been sold and there is a waiting list of approximately 1,800.

UM students are allotted 3,360 tickets and can begin picking them up on Aug. 27.

"It's incredible to think we've already sold out our season on Aug. 1 - both in terms of season tickets and individual game tickets - a full month before we take the field," said UM athletic director Jim O'Day.

"This is another example of why our east side expansion project is so important at this time," O'Day added.

UM currently is accepting applications for the new seats that will be available for the 2008 season.

Fans can call the Adams Center Ticket Office (243-4051 or 1-888-MONTANA) two weeks before any home game to check for unclaimed tickets that would be released for sale.

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2007/08/03/sports/zsports02.txt

McTailGator
August 3rd, 2007, 10:03 AM

I often wonder why you guys are only adding the few new seats you are. One would think you could easily justify doubling the new planned addition.

Ronbo
August 3rd, 2007, 10:11 AM
Maybe they will reconsider the expansion but nobody is holding their breath. The Universities don't always do the obvious right thing. I've always thought that it would be better to have a few empty seats than to have fans shut out of games that wanted to attend. They have a waiting list of 1800 so they are just expanding to meet that need with no thought to what the demand might be a couple years later. They are not looking ahead very well.

Hansel
August 3rd, 2007, 10:19 AM
Maybe they will reconsider the expansion but nobody is holding their breath. The Universities don't always do the obvious right thing. I've always thought that it would be better to have a few empty seats than to have fans shut out of games that wanted to attend. They have a waiting list of 1800 so they are just expanding to meet that need with no thought to what the demand might be a couple years later. They are not looking ahead very well.

scarcity creates demand

Mort
August 3rd, 2007, 10:33 AM

Both UM and MSU have had significant athletic department budget problems in recent years. As a result, the powers that be (in Helena) are watching the spending habits of both of those departments and that will continue until the political fallout from those budget problems wears off. That might be a while yet. It doesn't have anything to do with supply and demand but has everything to do with politics and control.

People don't like hearing this sort of thing but I've said it before and keep saying it because that's how things work. Just because it's not public or common knowledge doesn't mean it isn't happening. When there are problems with budgets, player behavior, coach behavior, etc., that sort of thing gets the attention of the people who control the purse strings, who in turn quietly but effectively exert their influence into the decision making process.

I'm not saying I like it but what's at work here is the old "golden rule" - those who have the gold (or at least control it) make the rules. xrulesx

VictorG
August 3rd, 2007, 10:51 AM
Both UM and MSU have had significant athletic department budget problems in recent years. As a result, the powers that be (in Helena) are watching the spending habits of both of those departments and that will continue until the political fallout from those budget problems wears off. That might be a while yet. It doesn't have anything to do with supply and demand but has everything to do with politics and control.

People don't like hearing this sort of thing but I've said it before and keep saying it because that's how things work. Just because it's not public or common knowledge doesn't mean it isn't happening. When there are problems with budgets, player behavior, coach behavior, etc., that sort of thing gets the attention of the people who control the purse strings, who in turn quietly but effectively exert their influence into the decision making process.

I'm not saying I like it but what's at work here is the old "golden rule" - those who have the gold (or at least control it) make the rules. xrulesx

Best and most realistic explanation I've heard yet. Thank you!

89Hen
August 3rd, 2007, 10:52 AM
scarcity creates demand
xnodx xnodx xnodx

Congrats Griz!

Grizzaholic
August 3rd, 2007, 11:14 AM
I often wonder why you guys are only adding the few new seats you are. One would think you could easily justify doubling the new planned addition.

Part of the money that is for the expansion is to fix up some of the concession (sp) stands and bathrooms. I don't know how much but I can guess that it is more than a dollar.

AZGrizFan
August 3rd, 2007, 11:33 AM

I find this downright hiliarous, what with all the handwringing and pissing and moaning (over on e-griz, expecially) about the weakness of the schedule, and how they'd rather watch paint dry than go see Ft Lewis or SUU or Albany, and how there was going to be this big boycot, and nobody should buy tickets blah blah blah blah.

Living proof the AD is a genius. Schedule weak, sell out, run the table, get three guaranteed home playoff games.....sounds like a plan. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Cleets
August 3rd, 2007, 12:25 PM
Living proof the AD is a genius. Schedule weak, sell out, run the table, get three guaranteed home playoff games.....sounds like a plan.

Agreed 100%

When I saw the schedule I thought to myself... 7 sell-outs at the most a one loss season = Multiple Home Playoff games..!!

(Home run)

I also believe that the Montana AD does not give a flying ****** what ND thinks or UMass or whoever... in many ways its brilliant

grizbeer
August 3rd, 2007, 12:35 PM
Not to be Nellie Negative, but I'm not sure the "sellouts" are as solid as they appear. What we don't know is how many tickets were held back from sale, and will "become available" on game day. I'm sure there will be 22k+ at every game, but expect homecoming and PSU (parents day) to be the only SRO games. Anyone can have a sellout if they hold enough tickets back, and this just smells a little bit like marketing over substance - we will see next month. it would be interesting to know how many single game tickets have been sold vs years past.

I also don't put much stock in the waiting list. I know people who have gone to the ticket office in the month before the season starts and gotten season tickets, and they were not on the "list". I was on the "list" before the last expansion, and was never contacted about season tickets other than the general ads in the paper.

I expect the scheduling was as much a factor of expecting a title contending team, and trying to have a perfect season (Montana has never gone undefeated, even in NC years) then anything else. O'Day better care what UMASS and NDSU and the rest of the country thinks, these places have a lot of input into the playoff match ups.

Ronbo
August 3rd, 2007, 12:50 PM
I checked on Season Tickets on Wed. while I was there and the girl said ther are none, zero, zilch, not even a single. People on the waiting list have even snapped up singles.

AZGrizFan
August 3rd, 2007, 01:30 PM
Not to be Nellie Negative, but I'm not sure the "sellouts" are as solid as they appear. What we don't know is how many tickets were held back from sale, and will "become available" on game day. I'm sure there will be 22k+ at every game, but expect homecoming and PSU (parents day) to be the only SRO games. Anyone can have a sellout if they hold enough tickets back, and this just smells a little bit like marketing over substance - we will see next month. it would be interesting to know how many single game tickets have been sold vs years past.

I also don't put much stock in the waiting list. I know people who have gone to the ticket office in the month before the season starts and gotten season tickets, and they were not on the "list". I was on the "list" before the last expansion, and was never contacted about season tickets other than the general ads in the paper.

I expect the scheduling was as much a factor of expecting a title contending team, and trying to have a perfect season (Montana has never gone undefeated, even in NC years) then anything else. O'Day better care what UMASS and NDSU and the rest of the country thinks, these places have a lot of input into the playoff match ups.

The question then, beerman, is whether they did anything differently than in years past? If not, then to sell out under the EXACT same conditions in a little over an hour is impressive, no matter how you slice it. And if UM runs the table and is ranked #1 or #2 in the nation, I don't think they're sending UMass or App State here for a round 1 matchup just because our SOS was a little weak. xcoffeex

AggieFinn
August 3rd, 2007, 01:35 PM
I'm jealous. Oh wait, I live in California! ...I'm jealous. xlolx

Grizaholic17
August 3rd, 2007, 01:42 PM
Well, this is as fast as I ever remember it happening. Apparently everyone in Montana thinks they are going to be seeing a possible championship team. I know that the 2007 Griz have been hyped as one of the best teams they have ever had here in helena. The media has a lot to do with this sellout. I am just happy I don't have to worry because of the season tickets we have. It is the best show in Montana!!

grizbeer
August 3rd, 2007, 01:47 PM
The question then, beerman, is whether they did anything differently than in years past? If not, then to sell out under the EXACT same conditions in a little over an hour is impressive, no matter how you slice it. And if UM runs the table and is ranked #1 or #2 in the nation, I don't think they're sending UMass or App State here for a round 1 matchup just because our SOS was a little weak. xcoffeex
agree 100% AZGrizfan - and even if they lowered the available game day tickets by 1,000 it is impressive to sell out in 1 day.

I also agree on the scheduling, this years schedule should not hurt the Griz (unless a couple other top tier teams go undefeated), but you can't do it every year without getting hurt. it wasn't a terrible idea for this year, though, and next year should have 12 games, which could allow a similar schedule with the addition of a BCS pay day.

AZGrizFan
August 3rd, 2007, 01:50 PM
agree 100% AZGrizfan - and even if they lowered the available game day tickets by 1,000 it is impressive to sell out in 1 day.

I also agree on the scheduling, this years schedule should not hurt the Griz (unless a couple other top tier teams go undefeated), but you can't do it every year without getting hurt. it wasn't a terrible idea for this year, though, and next year should have 12 games, which could allow a similar schedule with the addition of a BCS pay day.

Oh, don't misread my comments as acceptance of a weak schedule. I think it SUCKS. Plain and simple...there were other, much better alternatives out there than Ft. Lewis. I can live with SUU. I can live with Albany. But only if the third game is a REAL test. I think scheduling D-II is a terrible idea ANY year. But ESPECIALLY this year, when the Griz are supposed to be so damned good. THIS would have been the year to schedule an Idaho, or New Mexico, or San Jose State, or SDSU, or some other lower tier I-A school and beat their ass, not embarrass a D-II school and have the starters out by halftime (or earlier). xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

Ronbo
August 3rd, 2007, 01:58 PM
Problem is those teams won't schedule us and they only pay about $200K anyway. We make twice that with a home game.

Appaholic
August 3rd, 2007, 02:05 PM
Congrats Grizz Fans.......see you in Boone in December...xthumbsupx

AZGrizFan
August 3rd, 2007, 03:00 PM
Congrats Grizz Fans.......see you in Boone in December...xthumbsupx

Did they move the championship game to Boone? xrolleyesx ;)

Cleets
August 3rd, 2007, 05:08 PM
Did they move the championship game to Boone? xrolleyesx ;)

It might as well be... it's just down the road..xeyebrowx

mvemjsunpx
August 3rd, 2007, 05:20 PM
THIS would have been the year to schedule an Idaho, or New Mexico, or San Jose State, or SDSU, or some other lower tier I-A school and beat their ass, not embarrass a D-II school and have the starters out by halftime (or earlier). xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

On the plus side, our backups should get to play at least a half.

Who knows, we may not utterly demolish Ft. Lewis like we did in 2005. They lost to Chadron St. by about the same amount the Bobcats did last year.
At the very least, I hope they won't wave the white flag & run up the middle every play in the 4th. quarter like they did 2 years ago.

AZGrizFan
August 3rd, 2007, 06:11 PM
On the plus side, our backups should get to play at least a half.

Who knows, we may not utterly demolish Ft. Lewis like we did in 2005. They lost to Chadron St. by about the same amount the Bobcats did last year.
At the very least, I hope they won't wave the white flag & run up the middle every play in the 4th. quarter like they did 2 years ago.

Yeah, maybe it'll only be 49-0 instead of 55-0 this year. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

Tod
August 3rd, 2007, 06:13 PM
Oh, don't misread my comments as acceptance of a weak schedule. I think it SUCKS. Plain and simple...there were other, much better alternatives out there than Ft. Lewis. I can live with SUU. I can live with Albany. But only if the third game is a REAL test. I think scheduling D-II is a terrible idea ANY year. But ESPECIALLY this year, when the Griz are supposed to be so damned good. THIS would have been the year to schedule an Idaho, or New Mexico, or San Jose State, or SDSU, or some other lower tier I-A school and beat their ass, not embarrass a D-II school and have the starters out by halftime (or earlier). xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx xsmhx

Agreed. But then, Michigan and Ohio State fans may be saying the same thing, as Oregon and Iowa fans said about us.

But still, I agree with you. xthumbsupx

AZGrizFan
August 3rd, 2007, 06:16 PM
Agreed. But then, Michigan and Ohio State fans may be saying the same thing, as Oregon and Iowa fans said about us.

But still, I agree with you. xthumbsupx

Well, if the UM/Ft Lewis game is 17-7 late in the third quarter, I'll shut my mouth forever about this topic....but until the unlikely event of that happening, it's a *****ing joke of a game.

X-Factor
August 3rd, 2007, 10:25 PM
very impressive attendance! Something every program should strive for. I think we are a year or two away from selling out the dome for every game but I guess we'll have to wait and see what this fall brings.

Tod
August 3rd, 2007, 10:48 PM
Well, if the UM/Ft Lewis game is 17-7 late in the third quarter, I'll shut my mouth forever about this topic....but until the unlikely event of that happening, it's a *****ing joke of a game.

To UM, not to Fort Lewis. You seem to be juuuuuust a bit cocky on this subject, considering our ass-kickings the last couple of years.

xeyebrowx

mvemjsunpx
August 3rd, 2007, 11:41 PM
Yeah, maybe it'll only be 49-0 instead of 55-0 this year. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

I don't mind an easy blowout at least once a year.

Besides, why would the athletic dept. want to play a tough team. The team got booed during the last regular season non-conference game.
And that was a game against a quality opponent (Cal Poly) that we ended up winning.

Uncle Buck
August 4th, 2007, 09:27 AM

We have the same problem at Hofstra :p

Cap'n Cat
August 4th, 2007, 10:19 AM
I find this downright hiliarous, what with all the handwringing and pissing and moaning (over on e-griz, expecially) about the weakness of the schedule, and how they'd rather watch paint dry than go see Ft Lewis or SUU or Albany, and how there was going to be this big boycot, and nobody should buy tickets blah blah blah blah.

Living proof the AD is a genius. Schedule weak, sell out, run the table, get three guaranteed home playoff games.....sounds like a plan. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Kinda like the U.S. military invading Grenada......

xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx :D

CopperCat
August 4th, 2007, 10:43 AM

poli forum -------->

AZGrizFan
August 4th, 2007, 11:18 AM

That was a humanitarian mission. xcoolx

AZGrizFan
August 4th, 2007, 11:21 AM
To UM, not to Fort Lewis. You seem to be juuuuuust a bit cocky on this subject, considering our ass-kickings the last couple of years.

xeyebrowx

Tod, remember that our "ass-kickings" were still actual GAMES until mid-late third quarter. The ass-kicking part didn't happen until late. Not so with the last UM/Ft Lewis game. Like I said, if it's different this year, I'll shut up about it. It's not cockiness....in fact if they wanted to keep the Sisters of the Blind & Poor on the schedule and upgrade one of the OTHER OOC games I'd be fine with that option as well....it's when all THREE of the OOC games are so questionable that it reflects badly on the organization.....but we've beaten this dead horse in numerous other threads, so I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out through December. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

T-Dog
August 4th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Good for you. It tells alot about a program that sells out like that. Your doing something right.

I do imagine some Griz fans don't like the limited seating. That's one thing I like about App, we' have the hill so we can fit everyone who wants in.

But it's a good problem to have. Better than having empty seats and trying to figure out hwo to fill them.

Tod
August 4th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Tod, remember that our "ass-kickings" were still actual GAMES until mid-late third quarter. The ass-kicking part didn't happen until late. Not so with the last UM/Ft Lewis game. Like I said, if it's different this year, I'll shut up about it. It's not cockiness....in fact if they wanted to keep the Sisters of the Blind & Poor on the schedule and upgrade one of the OTHER OOC games I'd be fine with that option as well....it's when all THREE of the OOC games are so questionable that it reflects badly on the organization.....but we've beaten this dead horse in numerous other threads, so I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out through December. xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx xcoolx

I can agree with that. ;)

VictorG
August 4th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Good for you. It tells alot about a program that sells out like that. Your doing something right.

I do imagine some Griz fans don't like the limited seating. That's one thing I like about App, we' have the hill so we can fit everyone who wants in.

But it's a good problem to have. Better than having empty seats and trying to figure out hwo to fill them.

We have a "hill" behind the stadium as well and quite a few people do watch at least part of the game from up above. Also, lots of TV's in the tailgate areas and the regular conference games are broadcast live on the local network so lots of people just keep right on tailgating!

DuckDuckGriz
August 4th, 2007, 09:45 PM
We have a "hill" behind the stadium as well and quite a few people do watch at least part of the game from up above. Also, lots of TV's in the tailgate areas and the regular conference games are broadcast live on the local network so lots of people just keep right on tailgating!

Victor, keep in mind you and I define "hill" a little differently than they do back east :D

CrazyCat
August 4th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Victor, keep in mind you and I define "hill" a little differently than they do back east :D

Thr Griz had a hill before the expansion didn't you?;)

DuckDuckGriz
August 4th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Thr Griz had a hill before the expansion didn't you?;)

Had the grass endzones, yes.

But here is the "hill" Victor was referring to ;)
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/55/300px-Umt-mt-sentinel.jpg

VictorG
August 5th, 2007, 09:36 AM

That's true, but I still refer to a "hill" as anything that doesn't still have snow on the top in mid July!:)

T-Dog
August 5th, 2007, 03:54 PM

First, our hill is in the stadium.

Second, I think I'm confident in saying that what we have in our stadium is a hill. Can't find a good pic of it but trust me, it's a hill. Not a big hill though.

DuckDuckGriz
August 5th, 2007, 03:59 PM
First, our hill is in the stadium.

Second, I think I'm confident in saying that what we have in our stadium is a hill. Can't find a good pic of it but trust me, it's a hill. Not a big hill though.

I've seen it. Just givin you eastern boys a hard time. ;) xpeacex

Tailbone
August 5th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Had the grass endzones, yes.

But here is the "hill" Victor was referring to ;)
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/55/300px-Umt-mt-sentinel.jpg

The building in the foreground is much closer than Mount Sentinel (the hill) ....distorts the scale a bit. Here's a view of he stadium from the "M".

Yeah, I know....not another Wa/Griz pic xrolleyesx

http://www.quitewright.com/photos/montana/P7050015.JPG

Ronbo
August 5th, 2007, 10:52 PM
That's an old pic prior to our 2003 expansion. Nice pic though.xthumbsupx In fact I don't see the Big Screen. It's prior to 2002.

JALMOND
August 6th, 2007, 12:14 AM

Eastern Oregon is having some major budget issues right now. The whole institution might not be around in five years, let alone 50. In 50 years, Southern Idaho might be a full four year university.

Casey_Orourke
August 6th, 2007, 12:22 AM

Western and Southern Oregon Universities might be better choices for the future of the BSC.

GolfingGriz
August 6th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Not completely sure, but isn't their a lengthy waiting list for season tickets too?

Grizalltheway
August 6th, 2007, 12:43 AM
You get yourself a good spotting scope and a radio and you're good to go up there! I tried to watch the Stones concert from there, couldn't see or hear much of anything. :(

mvemjsunpx
August 6th, 2007, 02:35 AM
That's an old pic prior to our 2003 expansion. Nice pic though.xthumbsupx In fact I don't see the Big Screen. It's prior to 2002.

Then it has to be 2001, because the field turf is there.

AZGrizFan
August 6th, 2007, 10:10 AM
The building in the foreground is much closer than Mount Sentinel (the hill) ....distorts the scale a bit. Here's a view of he stadium from the "M".

Yeah, I know....not another Wa/Griz pic xrolleyesx

http://www.quitewright.com/photos/montana/P7050015.JPG

I don't care when the picture was taken. If that ain't God's country, I don't know what is. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx