PDA

View Full Version : Furman/PC

gobluehose1
July 28th, 2007, 06:30 PM
any of you Furman people know if our game against you guys is going to have a webcast of any kind? I know it is regionally televised but I live in KY, about 30 miles from from the cut-off line....

catbob
July 28th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Then drive 30 minutes to a bar. :)

gobluehose1
July 28th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Then drive 30 minutes to a bar. :)

then you've never been to Kentucky...despite having two of the world's largest distilleries, many of the counties are dry counties...bars are a no no

Laserlips
July 28th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Okay, no bars...

Drive 30 minutes to a "massage" parlor.. xrolleyesx

JP

catbob
July 28th, 2007, 11:07 PM
then you've never been to Kentucky...despite having two of the world's largest distilleries, many of the counties are dry counties...bars are a no no

Can't they have a sports juice bar then? :) I've been to strip clubs like that haha.

The Gadfly
July 29th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Can't they have a sports juice bar then? :) I've been to strip clubs like that haha.

Do I want to know where they freshly squeeeeeeze said product? xthumbsupx

catamount man
July 29th, 2007, 03:58 PM
any of you Furman people know if our game against you guys is going to have a webcast of any kind? I know it is regionally televised but I live in KY, about 30 miles from from the cut-off line....

If you're nice to me, I will record the game and mail you a copy of it.xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

OL FU
July 30th, 2007, 06:19 AM
As far as I know, only the audioxnodx

But then I don't really know:o

LarryBoy
July 30th, 2007, 08:53 AM
The Athletic Department contacted me last spring about shooting all Furman sports events for the purpose of live webcasting. However, I turned it down, wanting to spend my senior year in the student section, instead of on top of the field house. Either way, that tells me that they are pursuing such an option.