PDA

View Full Version : LEHIGH MEDIA GUIDE NOW ONLINE

ngineer
July 27th, 2007, 08:10 PM
The 2007 Lehigh University Media Guide is now viewable online at the Lehigh website:www.lehighsports.com

Season tickets available for pickup at a 'meet 'n' greet event at the Roger Penske Hall of Fame in Taylor Gym on August 8 hosted by HC Andy Coen and some of the team leaders for the coming season. Those unable to attend will have them mailed out the following day.xthumbsupx

The heart is starting to beat a little faster..xnodx

Pard4Life
July 28th, 2007, 12:01 AM
xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

Lafayette's was out days ago...

UNHWildCats
July 28th, 2007, 12:07 AM
OK am i blind? I dont see the media guide on the site????

UNHWildCats
July 28th, 2007, 12:09 AM
nm found it under recruiting guides.

Pard4Life
July 28th, 2007, 12:10 AM
OK am i blind? I dont see the media guide on the site????

Yeah I don't either... or it's just late...

..what do you expect from Lehigh people... boasting about a quality product that is non-existant!

UNHWildCats
July 28th, 2007, 12:13 AM
go to http://fcs.travisliles.com all the released links i could find are there now including lehigh :)

Lehigh74
July 28th, 2007, 12:45 AM
..what do you expect from Lehigh people... boasting about a quality product that is non-existant!

Please give me a break! I guess it is never too early for a Pard to do a little Lehigh bashing. You remind me of many Met fans, who seem to be constantly preoccupied with the Yankees.

LUHawker
July 28th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Please give me a break! I guess it is never too early for a Pard to do a little Lehigh bashing. You remind me of many Met fans, who seem to be constantly preoccupied with the Yankees.

As a Mets fan that stings, but the analogy is spot on. Lafayette fans are like those little yippy dogs that are always jumping up and down trying to get attention.

Pard4Life
July 28th, 2007, 03:14 PM
As a Mets fan that stings, but the analogy is spot on. Lafayette fans are like those little yippy dogs that are always jumping up and down trying to get attention.

And you're not?.. Mr. 'i'm from a school whose fans think we will be 11-0 this and every year and should schedule Notre Dame'?

...that's what my jab is in reference to...

And I don't think we need the attention as much as you are starved for it... we've been getting the good kind each second-to-last November Saturday three of the past four years....

Pard4Life
July 28th, 2007, 03:15 PM

No I'm more preoccupied with Penn Princeton and Harvard than Lehigh..

Lehigh74
July 28th, 2007, 07:55 PM
No I'm more preoccupied with Penn Princeton and Harvard than Lehigh..

Actions speak louder than words. If your statement is true, then why have you already posted 4 times on a thread about the Lehigh Media Guide?

UNHWildCats
July 29th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Hey Pard4Life

I saw your signature was bigger then allowed I fiddled around some tonite trying to make u something that fits the 600x200 limit including all the things u have :) hope ya like it.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3835/lafayettesignaturepz8.jpg

travelinman67
July 29th, 2007, 01:30 AM
Hey Pard4Life

I saw your signature was bigger then allowed I fiddled around some tonite trying to make u something that fits the 600x200 limit including all the things u have :) hope ya like it.

That's so sweet Wildcat...helping the Pard with his formatiing problems.xcoffeex

Did you do the walk for ALS also?

UNHWildCats
July 29th, 2007, 11:34 AM
That's so sweet Wildcat...helping the Pard with his formatiing problems.xcoffeex

Did you do the walk for ALS also?

People like you are whats wrong with AGS. xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

Pard94
July 29th, 2007, 01:00 PM

You guys got your a** handed to you by a bunch of "yippy little dogs" last year.xnodx

Andy
July 29th, 2007, 01:14 PM
go to http://fcs.travisliles.com all the released links i could find are there now including lehigh :)

Very useful site, UNHWC, thanks. Would you consider adding LC's new forum to your list of same?:

www.lafayettesports.myfreeforum.org

Thanks, we've broken away from the Voy boards and could benefit from the link exposure.

BTW, excellent job with P4L's signature.

P4L: " And I don't think we need the attention as much as you are starved for it... we've been getting the good kind each second-to-last November Saturday three of the past four years...."

I'm not much into the trash talk with Lehigh, however, if I were I'd go with "four of the past five"--but who's counting.:)

Sorry to add to the high jacking. I've visited the Lehigh media guide. Over the years it seems to me the LU sports info people have done an admirable job of taking a very positive and confident approach. Hey, why not?

LUHawker
July 29th, 2007, 01:16 PM
You guys got your a** handed to you by a bunch of "yippy little dogs" last year.xnodx

Learn to read. I stated that the LC fans were "yippy little dogs". You only continue to prove my point. Thanks.

UNHWildCats
July 29th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Very useful site, UNHWC, thanks. Would you consider adding LC's new forum to your list of same?:

www.lafayettesports.myfreeforum.org (http://www.lafayettesports.myfreeforum.org)

Thanks, we've broken away from the Voy boards and could benefit from the link exposure.

P4L: " And I don't think we need the attention as much as you are starved for it... we've been getting the good kind each second-to-last November Saturday three of the past four years...."

I'm not much into the trash talk with Lehigh, however, if I were I'd go with "four of the past five"--but who's counting.:)

Sorry to add to the high jacking. I've visited the Lehigh media guide. Over the years it seems to me the LU sports info people have done an admirable job of taking a very positive and confident approach. Hey, why not?

added

Lehigh74
July 29th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Hey Pard4Life

I doubt the Pard will respond to your post. He is much too busy obsessing about Penn, Princeton and Harvard to pay any attention to a thread about Lehigh.xnodx

Pard4Life
July 29th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Actions speak louder than words. If your statement is true, then why have you already posted 4 times on a thread about the Lehigh Media Guide?

Well then start the thread...

Pard4Life
July 29th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Hey Pard4Life

!! Wow.. that's pretty nice.. thanks a bunch.. first class graphic design work there... xthumbsupx xthumbsupx All Pards should have this..

Too bad I don't have anything in return, but if you get the AGS preview magazine, a portion of that will be my contribution to all of AGS..

Pard4Life
July 29th, 2007, 08:11 PM
I doubt the Pard will respond to your post. He is much too busy obsessing about Penn, Princeton and Harvard to pay any attention to a thread about Lehigh.xnodx

No, more like much to busy doing other things than obsessing about Lehigh comments.. I think your more obsessed with the three of four losing streak.. it's sad you actually get a trophy out of all this..

Pard4Life
July 29th, 2007, 08:21 PM

www.lafayettesports.myfreeforum.org

Yeah they do a good job, I am surprised it is not thicker though. They seem to use the same format for all their guides.

travelinman67
July 30th, 2007, 01:34 AM
People like you are whats wrong with AGS. xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

That sounds pretty bigoted, Wildcat.xlolx

I'm still wondering why Pards are posting on the "Lehigh Media Guide Now Online" thread, and PEOPLE LIKE YOU are facilitating their off-topic posts.xwhistlex xwhistlex

BTW, the 2007 Lehigh Media Guide is awesome...like it better than last years.xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Pard94
July 30th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Learn to read. I stated that the LC fans were "yippy little dogs". You only continue to prove my point. Thanks.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood the rules of this game...I get it now, we are supposed to seperate the fans from the program and then lump ALL of the fans into one inaccurate generalization. OK, I got it.

Let me give this a try then ...

Lehigh fans have been rendered, and shall remain for the foreseeable future, Lafayette's bitches.

Yes, that works much better. xthumbsupx

travelinman67
July 30th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Oh sorry, I misunderstood the rules of this game...I get it now, we are supposed to seperate the fans from the program and then lump ALL of the fans into one inaccurate generalization. OK, I got it.

Let me give this a try then ...

Lehigh fans have been rendered, and shall remain for the foreseeable future, Lafayette's bitches.

Yes, that works much better. xthumbsupx

READ: Please accept this Leopard's invitation to hijack a Lafayette thread at a time of your choosing and bash us .;)

Why, thank you, Pard94! I may take you up on your invitation. Have a nice day. xthumbsupx

travelinman67
July 30th, 2007, 12:51 PM
NOT!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Pard94
July 30th, 2007, 01:04 PM
READ: Please accept this Leopard's invitation to hijack a Lafayette thread at a time of your choosing and bash us .;)

Why, thank you, Pard94! I may take you up on your invitation. Have a nice day. xthumbsupx

TM - this here thread was well hijacked long before I arrived. I'm just going along for the ride. And any of the regulars on this board can attest I am always up for a little Lafayette vs. Lehigh "throwdown" regardless of the thread subject. So bash away my friend. I'd be curious to see just how a Lehigh Mountain Hawk goes about such bashing Lafayette these days anyway.xthumbsupx