PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best gameday in the FCS?

Grizaholic17
July 27th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Who do all of you honestly believe has the best gameday?

Just because I am a Griz fan and have seen no better, I am going grizzlies. It's great to be around 30,000 of your best friends every Saturday home game.

mcveyrl
July 27th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Of the choices up there, I picked ASU, because I have "seen no better" (FYI, I've only seen App's).

andy7171
July 27th, 2007, 01:08 PM
What no Towson? xrolleyesx
The parking lot has better attendance figures than the game!

Having not been to a game at any of the place mentioned I will abstain from voting in this "who can pat their own back the most" poll. xrolleyesx

Grizaholic17
July 27th, 2007, 01:10 PM
What no Towson? xrolleyesx
The parking lot has better attendance figures than the game!

Having not been to a game at any of the place mentioned I will abstain from voting in this "who can pat their own back the most" poll. xrolleyesx

Wow, you are so true. Definitely patting our own backs. But hey, someone's got to do it. haha.

Col Hogan
July 27th, 2007, 01:10 PM
How can you not have Delaware on this poll!!!!!!!!!

Best in CAA...bar none... (hurts to say that, but it's true!!!!)

Old Montana State Grad
July 27th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Can't beat Statesboro. Great music, barbeque joints, activities for families, close to Savannah and the beach when you're done with football. It's like paradise, especially now that the new Coach is going to pick up Erk's tradition and sprinkle the field with that magic water again.

andy7171
July 27th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Wow, you are so true. Definitely patting our own backs. But hey, someone's got to do it. haha.
Eh, I'm just kidding with you.
xpeacex

andy7171
July 27th, 2007, 01:17 PM
How can you not have Delaware on this poll!!!!!!!!!

Best in CAA...bar none... (hurts to say that, but it's true!!!!)

Isn't it obvious? Because then Montana wouldn't run away with it? xwhistlex

I kid because I am jealous. xbawlingx :p

GoGuins
July 27th, 2007, 01:20 PM
I've only been to YSU's, but will give the nod to Montana purly on reputation

CharlestonAppFan
July 27th, 2007, 01:29 PM
I haven't seen Montana's game day, but I have seen a many of Apps. And based on the fans of the other teams, I would say GSU has a great fan base and atmosphere.

UMass had no fans or pre-game atmosphere at the championship game, so I'll have to pass; YSU had some great fans but again, didn't show up in size when we played them; Montana's reputation preceeds them, but I haven't seen them in action.

I had to go with App just because of our crowds and atmosphere the past 2 years and enthusiasm we have generated. Now a few years ago it would be a different story.

89Hen
July 27th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Not to be a homer, but to have UMass on there and not Delaware is a bit xeyebrowx ... JMU is better than UMass too for that matter. You also left off McNeese and Southern, either of whom could win this ballot.

PurpleNights
July 27th, 2007, 01:32 PM
I haven't been anywhere else, but it's definitely not us :)

Grizaholic17
July 27th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Not to be a homer, but to have UMass on there and not Delaware is a bit xeyebrowx ... JMU is better than UMass too for that matter. You also left off McNeese and Southern, either of whom could win this ballot.
I wanted to put Delaware on their, but I must have spaced when making the poll. You don't have to go purely by the poll, please just put your comments on whoever you think it is.

GannonFan
July 27th, 2007, 01:38 PM

Agreed - no Delaware, McNeese, or Southern is just silly, and UMass, no offense to them, would be in the top 5 of the CAA for gameday atmosphere but no one would seriously think they are better than UD, JMU, W&M, and maybe even Towson (and actually New Hampshire in the Santos era has gotten rather fiesty - still too early to tell if it'll last after he graduates though).

But to sum up, without those other 3 (UD, McNeese, and Southern), the poll is just not worth it.

andy7171
July 27th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Agreed - no Delaware, McNeese, or Southern is just silly, and UMass, no offense to them, would be in the top 5 of the CAA for gameday atmosphere but no one would seriously think they are better than UD, JMU, W&M, and maybe even Towson (and actually New Hampshire in the Santos era has gotten rather fiesty - still too early to tell if it'll last after he graduates though).

But to sum up, without those other 3 (UD, McNeese, and Southern), the poll is just not worth it.

xeyebrowx Man I must talk a good game! xwhistlex ... either that or you've only been to the Delaware game back in '05.

I would rank Towson only higher than Hofstra as far as CAA attendance is concerned. But seriously if you could find a way to lure the students in from the parking lot free for all, we could maybe double our figures. xnonono2x

CrazyCat
July 27th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Honestly, if you don't pick your own team, what kind of fan are you? xconfusedx

Maroon&White
July 27th, 2007, 01:57 PM
There is no way UMass is even close to having the best gameday atmosphere. I don't know how any UMass fan can be offended by not having them on the list. A few thousand arrive, go to the game and leave. It's not some great atmosphere. Maybe the band adds to that gameday atmosphere, but come on. UMass as a choice?? xeyebrowx

89Hen
July 27th, 2007, 02:02 PM
either that or you've only been to the Delaware game back in '05.
BINGO. Why in the world would any of us have been to a Towson game before then? Their gameday sux. :p :D ;)

BTW, I've said it before, one word of advice for Towson and tailgaiting.... HAND OUT GARBAGE BAGS!!! Your parking lot was disgusting after that Hens game.

andy7171
July 27th, 2007, 02:07 PM
BINGO. Why in the world would any of us have been to a Towson game before then? Their gameday sux. :p :D ;)

BTW, I've said it before, one word of advice for Towson and tailgaiting.... HAND OUT GARBAGE BAGS!!! Your parking lot was disgusting after that Hens game.
Well assuming that at least 50% of the crowd was from Delaware, BYOTB!

Seriously though, if you hang out afterward long enough, the Dance Team comes around and does that about an hour after the game.
xthumbsupx And they be smokin! xthumbsupx
http://www.towsondanceteam.com/

PurpleNights
July 27th, 2007, 02:11 PM

An honest one xlolx

Old Montana State Grad
July 27th, 2007, 02:25 PM
An honest one xlolx

xthumbsupx

I've been to games in Bozeman and had the white and purple haired regulars tell me or others around me to sit down so they could see the gamexoopsx Two years ago, there was only one other RV there on Thursday nightxbawlingx

At any rate, we're getting better and soon our tailgates will be something to behold. At our level, I don't think there's a place better than Statesboro and some weekends Jacksonville State has good stuff happening.

89Hen
July 27th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Well assuming that at least 50% of the crowd was from Delaware, BYOTB!
We're spoiled, they hand them out to us in Newark when we pull in. xthumbsupx

I agree the Dance Team is hot, but seeing them pick up trash?... xeyebrowx xsmhx

yorkcountyUNHfan
July 27th, 2007, 02:32 PM
I've never been to JMU (I'll take care of that this fall) but from what I've seen Deleware is best is the CAA by about a million miles!!

89Hen
July 27th, 2007, 02:36 PM
I've never been to JMU (I'll take care of that this fall) but from what I've seen Deleware is best is the CAA by about a million miles!!
JMU is very solid. You won't be disappointed. xnodx xthumbsupx

bandl
July 27th, 2007, 03:29 PM
xeyebrowx Man I must talk a good game! xwhistlex ... either that or you've only been to the Delaware game back in '05.

I would rank Towson only higher than Hofstra as far as CAA attendance is concerned. But seriously if you could find a way to lure the students in from the parking lot free for all, we could maybe double our figures. xnonono2x

Andy, I've said it before but I absolutely love Towson's stadium. xbowx xbowx If only you could get your own students to attend and to tailgate a bit, that would be a hell of a great game day atmosphere!!! xnodx xnodx

Col Hogan
July 27th, 2007, 03:32 PM

Honest...unlike some others who are blinded by the light...xchinscratchx xchinscratchx xchinscratchx

bandl
July 27th, 2007, 03:34 PM

Have you BEEN to Villanova??? xcoffeex

Col Hogan
July 27th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Have you BEEN to Villanova??? xcoffeex

Has he been anywhere other than.....xreadx

Jag4Life
July 27th, 2007, 04:06 PM
SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY

Cocky
July 27th, 2007, 04:10 PM
If were playing Tenn State we could be near the top.

How do you leave Southern, Gambling, and at least the traveling Tenn State out? Alabama A&M and State have big gamedays also. I know several do not care for the quality of play at the HBCU but they do have a good time at the games. If you have never experienced a game v a HBCU team it would be worth the while.

ngineer
July 27th, 2007, 08:27 PM
While we certainly don't have the numbers that those in the poll have, the bucolic atmosphere below Old South Mountain has ranked Lehigh as #1 in Patriot League as voted by the Sporting News. The 'spreads' that are put out by the alums are second to none...many with china and cloth napkins. Last year's menu included Roast Lamb for Fordham, Buffalo steaks for Bucknell, Red Snapper for Colgate (with a chowder to die for)...The Marching 97 seranading the tailgaters while high-stepping through the Stabler parking lot, the various games for the youngsters (Mountain Hawk Moonwalk, etc) and a smorgasboard of various concessions from cheesesteaks, funnel cake, roast beef, kielbasa, makes for a great warm up to kick off...xnodx

travelinman67
July 27th, 2007, 08:31 PM
While we certainly don't have the numbers that those in the poll have, the bucolic atmosphere below Old South Mountain has ranked Lehigh as #1 in Patriot League as voted by the Sporting News. The 'spreads' that are put out by the alums are second to none...many with china and cloth napkins. Last year's menu included Roast Lamb for Fordham, Buffalo steaks for Bucknell, Red Snapper for Colgate (with a chowder to die for)...The Marching 97 seranading the tailgaters while high-stepping through the Stabler parking lot, the various games for the youngsters (Mountain Hawk Moonwalk, etc) and a smorgasboard of various concessions from cheesesteaks, funnel cake, roast beef, kielbasa, makes for a great warm up to kick off...xnodx

And everyone still has their teeth... xlolx xlolx

McNeese75
July 27th, 2007, 10:41 PM
I won't be a homer :D BUT, I have been to the Delaware, Montana, Georgia Southern, Southern and Grambling and they all have avid fans that result in a great game day. Personally I enjoyed GSU and Montana more but that was just my experience. I missed the trip to Youngstown but I know they do it up right as well xnodx

NDSUFREAK
July 27th, 2007, 10:51 PM
i think is kind of a homer poll. just kind of though ;)
I have only seen one gameday atmosphere and I'll take NDSU's over anyones.

813Jag
July 28th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I'll be a homer and write in my vote for the Jags, because we take our atmosphere with us whereever we go. Ask Alcorn, Jackson St, Texas Southern, etc. we tailgate on the road just as much or more than at home. xthumbsupx

McNeese72
July 28th, 2007, 09:09 AM
I won't be a homer :D BUT, I have been to the Delaware, Montana, Georgia Southern, Southern and Grambling and they all have avid fans that result in a great game day. Personally I enjoyed GSU and Montana more but that was just my experience. I missed the trip to Youngstown but I know they do it up right as well xnodx

I didn't make it to Delaware but I did make it to all the others and their fans and atmosphere were all great. Plus, I did make it to YSU and those fans were great, also.

It is hard to say whose atmosphere is the best because they all are good and have their own differences (which is a not necessarily a bad thing). Makes each of the schools' atmospheres unique.

Doc

McNeese72
July 28th, 2007, 09:10 AM
i think is kind of a homer poll. just kind of though ;)
I have only seen one gameday atmosphere and I'll take NDSU's over anyones.

You need to get out more!!

Doc

MACHIAVELLI
July 28th, 2007, 10:00 AM
What happened to the "None of the above" button?

mrklean
July 29th, 2007, 10:08 AM
It has to be Georgia Southern University.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrklean
July 29th, 2007, 10:11 AM
GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DuckDuckGriz
July 29th, 2007, 11:14 AM
This is NOT a homer post (ok maybe a little).

There's no question it's Montana. Everyone in the FCS knows it. Those of you voting App State (esp over Montana or GSU) have to be kidding me. Watching a game at "The Rock" looked boring even in the semis.

Oh, and the only FCS team to make SI's 25 Best College Football Weekends was...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/sioncampus/09/15/best_rest0916/

Ronbo
July 29th, 2007, 11:29 AM
If you haven't attended a game at Montana then you are just blowing smoke. Period. We have better gameday that many FBS schools and louder stadium noise than many Pac 10 and Big 12 schools. Verified by Coaches that have coached at that level.

I watched the ASU games on TV and it looked like a HS game on TV. Sorry, but that's what it looked like. A Montana game on TV looks like a REAL FBS game.

Need to be reminded? Does this look like FCS?

Montana Gameday (http://admissions.umt.edu/galleryplayer.aspx?URL=/resources/video/asx/UMGrizNation.asx)

NDSUFREAK
July 29th, 2007, 11:36 AM
You need to get out more!!

Doc

Every OOC game NDSU has is nearly 1,000 miles away!!! I have school and definitely not going to fly (cause parents would think i'm stupid) but i'll make it to SDSU to see how they do. :D :D

GaSouthern
July 29th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Crapp state cant hold a candle to Montana or GSU!

GreatAppSt
July 29th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Crapp state cant hold a candle to Montana or GSU!

Sorry bud, but GSU's game atmosphere went down the tubes with the building of the soccor pitch in the middle of the tailgating area. xnonono2x
Vistors now have to park a half mile away and guess what? There are no GSU fans in site, until you walk to the stadium.xwhistlex xwhistlex ZZZzzz

Ronbo
July 29th, 2007, 07:31 PM
This is a hilarious homer thread. I have yet to dig up Sports Illustrated's review on App. States game day. It doesn't exist. Montana came out #25 among ALL Division I schools. That's #25 out of what 242 or is it 244?

#24 Michigan just edged us out. You App. State guys will get to see a real gameday when you go there this year. Then you'll have a real gauge to realize what a good atmosphere is. LOL

DuckDuckGriz
July 29th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Based on what I've seen, I would not even put App State in the top 5.

The top 5 would include: Southern, McNeese State, Montana, Georgia Southern, and Delaware or NDSU

Horseshoe App
July 29th, 2007, 09:01 PM
There is alot of homerism going on in this thread. I do have to agree that what I have seen involving Montana's game day experience is awesome. But to what has been said saying Georgia Southern is better than ASU is crazy. I have been to three games at Paulson and Appalachian's gameday experience is definitely better. What we all have to realize is that none of us compare to the big boys, not even Montana. I went to the Appalachian/Auburn game and that was totally awesome. I have also been to a Tennessee game and that rocks. Though the top of our division has really good game experiences, we just don't compare. From the gameday experiences I have had in the Southern Conference, ASU is definitely the best in our conference. Not having the opportunity to experience a Montana home game, I cannot logically vote and feel sure about it. Anyway, let homerism live. Go ASU!!!

seantaylor
July 29th, 2007, 09:56 PM
GSU blows Appy away when it comes to gameday. I would say the Citadel is ahead of Appy as well.

Old Montana State Grad
July 29th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Based on what I've seen, I would not even put App State in the top 5.

The top 5 would include: Southern, McNeese State, Montana, Georgia Southern, and Delaware or NDSU

Any reason the HBCU and Ivy League schools were not in the pollxrulesx

THE BEST COLLEGE GAMEDAY ATMOSPHERExlolx

Old Montana State Grad
July 29th, 2007, 10:07 PM
xreadx xreadx xreadx
This is a hilarious homer thread. I have yet to dig up Sports Illustrated's review on App. States game day. It doesn't exist. Montana came out #25 among ALL Division I schools. That's #25 out of what 242 or is it 244?

#24 Michigan just edged us out. You App. State guys will get to see a real gameday when you go there this year. Then you'll have a real gauge to realize what a good atmosphere is. LOL

...and who reads cnnsi except for the February issuexrolleyesx I'm going to submit an article (it'll get published, believe me) that proclaims Dickenson State is one of the top 10 in all of college football gameday atmospheresxsmiley_wix ).

Get out and see what's in the region, then the country before proclaiming yourselves champsxreadx <----Ten games max outside of mazzolaxlolx

fuEMO
July 29th, 2007, 10:08 PM
An honest one xlolx

brother I would disagree. Furman is not the tops but I love gameday at Furman. Beautiful campus, easy parking, great tailgating, and lots of nice little touches… Rock you like a hurricane, the horse, the players yelling 'let me out' of the helmet. And if you have kids the meet the Paladin players after the game makes my kids week.

blueballs
July 29th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Of the FCS stadiums, which include App and UD, I've been to I would put GSU and McNeese neck and neck. I haven't visited Montana.

The most unbelievable gameday- actually game weekend- atmosphere I've experienced in FCS is the annual Bethune Cookman/FAMU game at the Florida Citrus Bowl.

That is a sight to behold and the best college football atmosphere I've ever experienced with the possible exception of the "World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party."

Old Montana State Grad
July 29th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Of the FCS stadiums, which include App and UD, I've been to I would put GSU and McNeese neck and neck. I haven't visited Montana.

The most unbelievable gameday- actually game weekend- atmosphere I've experienced in FCS is the annual Bethune Cookman/FAMU game at the Florida Citrus Bowl.

That is a sight to behold and the best college football atmosphere I've ever experienced with the possible exception of the "World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party."

I love the Cocktail Party, but ya'll have to admit it's fun to float your boat and barbeque on the Tennessee River by nieland field.

Appstate29
July 29th, 2007, 10:52 PM
If you haven't tailgated in Raley Lot, then you really can't vote in this thread....

Everyone up there has great gamedays, but I've been to gamedays at VaTech, UNC, FSU, and UGA, and with the exception of UGA, App tailgating at Raley lot was the same (just smaller in scale) as FSU and VaTech, and was 100x better than UNCs.

Old Montana State Grad
July 29th, 2007, 11:01 PM
If you haven't tailgated in Raley Lot, then you really can't vote in this thread....

Everyone up there has great gamedays, but I've been to gamedays at VaTech, UNC, FSU, and UGA, and with the exception of UGA, App tailgating at Raley lot was the same (just smaller in scale) as FSU and VaTech, and was 100x better than UNCs.

...what sane human would go to a tailgate for UNC?xoopsx They've had like what??? five real winning seasons in the fiftyxscanx

Appstate29
July 29th, 2007, 11:13 PM
...what sane human would go to a tailgate for UNC?xoopsx They've had like what??? five real winning seasons in the fiftyxscanx

I had nothing else to do that day, visited a highschool friend, App was on bye :(

The greeks just went and got totally wasted in their houses, not even outside (it was a beautiful day), and then dressed up in tuxedos and dresses, and left at halftime (this was the duke game btw). The student section was maybe 300 students (no joke) though there was more scattered around the stadium. Only the alumni and the 300 person student section even wore tarheel blue (I had on my black saturday shirt buahahaha). I was disgusted, I couldn't get back to Boone soon enough. Now we have a few friends come up on our gamedays because they think its better than UNC's

Walkon79
July 30th, 2007, 12:00 AM
You've got to be kidding. No McNeese State. Last time we were there it was a three day tailgate with all the beer and BBQ you could eat.

The Gris or anybody else on the list got nothin on the Cowboys!!

jhbeagle
July 30th, 2007, 08:13 AM
I have to admit sense the soccor field was put in at GSU. The atmosphere has dropped. Yet, it is still the best!

813Jag
July 30th, 2007, 08:28 AM

I experienced my first Florida Classic last year and I had a blast. As a Jaguar, I had plenty of trash to talk to Rattlers and Wildcats.

ysubigred
July 30th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Best I've seen up close is McNeese. Y-town in the 90's was awesome but the last few years isn't as great. Actually it's so bad I quit traveling back to Y-town for home games and only travel out to the road games xeekx

89Hen
July 30th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Does this look like FCS?
Nope, you're right, it does look as pretentious as a I-A promo. :p

SoCon48
July 30th, 2007, 09:39 AM
GSU blows Appy away when it comes to gameday. I would say the Citadel is ahead of Appy as well.

Hmm. I'd say right up front that ASU's winning streak in KBS speaks for itself.xcoffeex

AgentPaul001
July 30th, 2007, 10:07 AM
I was in Statesboro for a game about a year and a half ago and I'm sorry, but the gameday atmosphere paled in comparison to App. At ASU just about every student in town makes the treak to the game, I was at GSU and it seemed like stadium was maybe 1/2 full and the crowd was barely audible.

GSU could have a heck of a gameday situation with the way the stadium & sorrounding area is setup, but that wasn't the case when I visited.

Kymermosst
July 30th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Who voted for UMass? Seriously?

That can't even be a homer vote because we've all been and we know the truth...

Of the places I've seen, FCS-wise, my vote definitely goes to Delaware. But if I had been able to go to Missoula last year..

Eaglesrus
July 30th, 2007, 10:55 AM
I was in Statesboro for a game about a year and a half ago and I'm sorry, but the gameday atmosphere paled in comparison to App. At ASU just about every student in town makes the treak to the game, I was at GSU and it seemed like stadium was maybe 1/2 full and the crowd was barely audible.

GSU could have a heck of a gameday situation with the way the stadium & sorrounding area is setup, but that wasn't the case when I visited.

I'm just guessing that you are an App State fan, but this seems to me to harken back to post #3 in this thread, in which it was stated "I will abstain from voting in this "who can pat their own back the most" poll."

89Hen
July 30th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Who voted for UMass? Seriously?
I did, out of protest to a poorly thought out list of choices (no offense to aholic).

McTailGator
July 30th, 2007, 11:04 AM
How on earth can McNeese and Southern not appear on that list?

There should be a rule that unless you get out more, you should not be able to start polls like this.

Here is just a small peek of what tailgating at McNeese is like every week. We start Friday nights and usually go untill the wee hours of each Sunday morning after our Saturday night games.

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/ysu04fbandgroup2.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/ysu04tggc1.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgroad2.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgroad1.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgb&grd.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgpc1.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgcheer1.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgflags.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgbronco.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/ysu04tgbandpoboys.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/ysu04tgpfans.jpg
I think even the YSU fans would agree.
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/suu04westside.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/ysu04pgcointoss.jpg

bluehenbillk
July 30th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Without wasting my time paging thru this entire thread, how the hell did UMass make this poll as a choice?? They're at best #3 in the CAA.

McTailGator
July 30th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Best I've seen up close is McNeese. Y-town in the 90's was awesome but the last few years isn't as great. Actually it's so bad I quit traveling back to Y-town for home games and only travel out to the road games xeekx

Do you know one of these guy's? xsmiley_wix

McTailGator
July 30th, 2007, 11:24 AM
It has to be Georgia Southern University.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS! xbowx

Your AD called me and asked what he could do to improve GSU's to be more like ours. :D

Go...gate
July 30th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Lehigh.

813Jag
July 30th, 2007, 11:59 AM
How on earth can McNeese and Southern not appear on that list?

There should be a rule that unless you get out more, you should not be able to start polls like this.

Here is just a small peek of what tailgating at McNeese is like every week. We start Friday nights and usually go untill the wee hours of each Sunday morning after our Saturday night games.

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/ysu04fbandgroup2.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/ysu04tggc1.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgroad2.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgroad1.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgb&grd.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgpc1.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgcheer1.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgflags.jpg
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/slu04tgbronco.jpg
I think even the YSU fans would agree.
http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.com/images/ysu04pgcointoss.jpg
Those are great pictures. xthumbsupx Kind of looks like our atmosphere.

Kymermosst
July 30th, 2007, 01:41 PM
I did, out of protest to a poorly thought out list of choices (no offense to aholic).

As long as you weren't actually impressed with the UMass experience, it's okay.

When I saw that vote I started feeling really bad for someone...

89Hen
July 30th, 2007, 01:43 PM
As long as you weren't actually impressed with the UMass experience, it's okay.

When I saw that vote I started feeling really bad for someone...
FWIW, the two times I've been to UMass for Hen games we did really enjoy ourselves. xthumbsupx

McTailGator
July 30th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Those are great pictures. xthumbsupx Kind of looks like our atmosphere.

Aren't you a Southern fan?

If so, too bad your AD, Coach, and President are running like hell to avoid returning the home and home date by hiding.

Please contact them and tell them to do the honorable thing. xrulesx

blueballs
July 30th, 2007, 01:58 PM
THANKS! xbowx

Your AD called me and asked what he could do to improve GSU's to be more like ours. :D

Put a Frosty Factory within stumblin- errrrrrr- walking distance of the tailgate area.xlolx

McTailGator
July 30th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Put a Frosty Factory within stumblin- errrrrrr- walking distance of the tailgate area.xlolx

LOL.

No I left that out. xsmiley_wix Didn't want to give all our secrets away.

BTW, I am serious, he did call me to send him our rules, planning and layout information. He stopped by our spot while you guys were in town that year.

Here is our secret weapon.

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/images/wvt06tgff.jpg

813Jag
July 30th, 2007, 02:37 PM

If so, too bad your AD, Coach, and President are running like hell to avoid returning the home and home date by hiding.

I wish they would, that trip was on my to do list.

GreatAppSt
July 30th, 2007, 04:33 PM
App xarguex Monty

xrolleyesxxlolx xrolleyesx FCS xrolleyesx xlolx xrolleyesx

SUjagTILLiDIE
July 30th, 2007, 07:27 PM

xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex Let it go man.

Retro
July 30th, 2007, 08:34 PM
LOL.

No I left that out. xsmiley_wix Didn't want to give all our secrets away.

BTW, I am serious, he did call me to send him our rules, planning and layout information. He stopped by our spot while you guys were in town that year.

Here is our secret weapon.

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/images/wvt06tgff.jpg

Here's another secret weapon! More speed headed toward the stadium..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCnLS9Rs9Y0

McTailGator
July 30th, 2007, 11:20 PM
xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex Let it go man.

No,

Honor the contract and quit hiding from your xasswhipx that you got coming.

mrklean
July 31st, 2007, 08:17 AM
Who gives a darn about Crap. St..........................lol

GreatAppSt
July 31st, 2007, 01:53 PM
Hey I'll admit, it the Griz have the rest of the FCS beat hands down for the best game day atmosphere, Canadian style, ay. xthumbsupx

DuckDuckGriz
July 31st, 2007, 02:13 PM
Hey I'll admit it the Griz have the rest of the FCS beat hands down for the best game day atmosphere Canadian style, ay. xthumbsupx
First, off, it's "eh."

And second, you're confusing us with the Dakota's dontcha know. No doot aboot it.

GreatAppSt
July 31st, 2007, 07:47 PM
I thougt they were the French Canadians East of you?

SUjagTILLiDIE
July 31st, 2007, 08:37 PM
No,

Honor the contract and quit hiding from your xasswhipx that you got coming.
What contract. If there's a contract, sue us xlolx .

DuckDuckGriz
July 31st, 2007, 08:42 PM
I thougt the were the French Canadians East of you?

Canadians? That was my best Dakotan accent :D

SU Jag
July 31st, 2007, 08:44 PM
Where is Southern,FAMU, Jackson State,and Grambling?xconfusedx

HaveFunKc
July 31st, 2007, 10:44 PM
Now that's funny... xlolx

GreatAppSt
July 31st, 2007, 11:17 PM
Where is Southern,FAMU, Jackson State,and Grambling?xconfusedx

xeekx IknowIknow.... Louisiana, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana.xsmiley_wix What have I won?:D

Grizaholic17
August 1st, 2007, 12:49 AM
xeekx IknowIknow.... Louisiana, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana.xsmiley_wix What have I won?:D

Yeah, I bet you really have the best gameday...not! I shouldn't have made this a pole first of all. But I know App St. doesn't have the best gameday. I've been to one for heaven's sake.

AppMan
August 1st, 2007, 06:36 AM
Those blasted sand gnats, searing heat, and oppressive humidity (even in October) automatically eliminates GSU in my opinion.

AppMan
August 1st, 2007, 06:45 AM
Yeah, I bet you really have the best gameday...not! I shouldn't have made this a pole first of all. But I know App St. doesn't have the best gameday. I've been to one for heaven's sake.

When did you attend an ASU game? If it was prior to the '05 season I can understand your point of view, but things have changed drastically over the past two years. The ASU alumni association even devotes a web site to tailgating at KBS.

http://www.alumni.appstate.edu/tailgateattherock/faq.html

813Jag
August 1st, 2007, 07:00 AM
You've won a trip to the Jackson State/Southern game. But you have to pay all expenses. xlolx xlolx

Eaglesrus
August 1st, 2007, 07:19 AM
Those blasted sand gnats, searing heat, and oppressive humidity (even in October) automatically eliminates GSU in my opinion.

That's not part of "gameday experience", that's "homefield advantage".

McNeese72
August 1st, 2007, 07:43 AM

Myself, I wouldn't have touched this subject with a ten foot pole. xsmiley_wix

Doc

McNeese72
August 1st, 2007, 07:49 AM

Legally, you guys played the "Act of God" card (Katrina) and we weren't going to press the issue.

But morally, we feel like you guys still owe us a home game and don't think the McNeese fans are ever going to just forget it. You got money for the home game when we came over there and we got zip for the cancelled game here. If it had been the other way around, I'd bet you guys would have been raising Hell.

Doc

blueballs
August 1st, 2007, 08:19 AM

Mass quantities of liquor will mitigate the gnats and you won't care about the heat and humidity- which in the 'Boro really isn't that bad. ;)

BTW, McNeese is similar to FL in its heat, humidity and lovebugs- much worse than Statesboro.

McTailGator
August 1st, 2007, 10:15 AM

You know there was a Home and Home contract.

HONOR IT!

McNeese72
August 1st, 2007, 10:36 AM
Mass quantities of liquor will mitigate the gnats and you won't care about the heat and humidity- which in the 'Boro really isn't that bad. ;)

BTW, McNeese is similar to FL in its heat, humidity and lovebugs- much worse than Statesboro.

But lovebugs don't bite, they are just messy on vehicles. As far as the heat and humidity, that why we have a Frosty Factory across the street from the Westside Tailgate Area. Frozen drinks are goot!! xnodx

Doc

Tailbone
August 1st, 2007, 10:40 AM

Doc

Or a 6'5" Pole named Grabowski.

FormerPokeCenter
August 1st, 2007, 11:59 AM
Legally, you guys played the "Act of God" card (Katrina) and we weren't going to press the issue.

But morally, we feel like you guys still owe us a home game and don't think the McNeese fans are ever going to just forget it. You got money for the home game when we came over there and we got zip for the cancelled game here. If it had been the other way around, I'd bet you guys would have been raising Hell.

Doc

Doc,

I don't begrudge them cancelling the game in the immediate aftermath of Katrina. In hindsight, it was probably the right and classy thing to do, regardless of the fact that they sent their soccer team to Lake Charles the next day...

However, where they absolutely display cowardice, poor character and absolutely no honor is in not trying to aggressively reschedule the game. They can scream all they want about how they could make more money scheduling another HBCU to make up the shortfall caused by Katrina, which is probably true.

However, if that's the case, why did they schedule Nicholls before trying to reschedule McNeese? I mean, if they're going to talk out of both sides of their mouth, at least SCHEDULE a frickin' supergame with another HBCU instead of paying lip service to it and scheduling Nicholls rather than take the beating they know they got coming....

No offense to any Nicholls fans out there....

I

UNHFan99
August 1st, 2007, 02:29 PM
I have played at Montana, GSU, Delaware, UMass, and Jmu. I would rank them
1) Montana- Absolutely the best place I have ever played. I have never seen smarter fans. Knew when to cheer and were dead quit when they were on offense. Our coaches had us practice with speakers blarring and we thought it was over the top, but it was def louder in their stadium.

2) Delaware- Great fans that are very nice to visitors. Cool place to play but a golf ball was thrown at me. Definitelly a great experience though.

3) GSU- Great pre game atmosphere. We were a huge underdog so we were rediculed all pregame. Very rude fans though. Cursed and threw stuff all game at the players and UNH fans, and their equiptment guys popped our games balls with a knife or scissors before they handed them back to us. To be fair it was raining bad and im sure security was lax because of the poor crowd turnout because of the bad weather. With a bigger crowd you probably cant hear the swearing and derogatory remarks at all.

3) Umass- I think the rivalry between UNH and Umass makes the crowds bigger, but they had a great turnout in 05. The 06 playoff game however it was dangerous to be a UNH fan visiting. lots of Drunk kids trying to start fights that could care less that there was a game going on.

4) JMU-I havent been back to JMU in a couple years but they had a pretty strong turnout even when they werent that good. Dont know too much about it now but I imagine its alot better.

5) UNH has been very good in the Santos era. We have very fair weather fans however and im not sure if it will last if we dont stay a playoff team. We do pack our stadium way over capacity in the last 2 years.

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 1st, 2007, 10:29 PM
xlolx

DocYou gotta be kidding with that first statement xlolx. With the natural disaster our state experienced, we would have just dropped it. We don't need McNeese to fill our stadium, like McNeese needs SU or Gram to fill theirs.

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 1st, 2007, 10:35 PM
Doc,

I don't begrudge them cancelling the game in the immediate aftermath of Katrina. In hindsight, it was probably the right and classy thing to do, regardless of the fact that they sent their soccer team to Lake Charles the next day...

However, where they absolutely display cowardice, poor character and absolutely no honor is in not trying to aggressively reschedule the game. They can scream all they want about how they could make more money scheduling another HBCU to make up the shortfall caused by Katrina, which is probably true.

However, if that's the case, why did they schedule Nicholls before trying to reschedule McNeese? I mean, if they're going to talk out of both sides of their mouth, at least SCHEDULE a frickin' supergame with another HBCU instead of paying lip service to it and scheduling Nicholls rather than take the beating they know they got coming....

No offense to any Nicholls fans out there....

I

Nicholls came to BR, with no return game. We cant find a FCS HBCU to do that xlolx .

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 1st, 2007, 10:35 PM
You know there was a Home and Home contract.

HONOR IT!

SUE us xlolx .

McNeese72
August 1st, 2007, 10:56 PM
SUE us xlolx .

This says a lot about Southern and their fans. They don't even care that another school spent money to go play them at their stadium and ends up getting zilch in return. They had a legitimate excuse to not play the game in 2005 but not making an effort to fulfill their part of the home and home agreement since is inexcusable.

And they sit back as if nothing even happened. No honor at all!!

Doc

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 1st, 2007, 11:06 PM
This says a lot about Southern and their fans. They don't even care that another school spent money to go play them at their stadium and ends up getting zilch in return. They had a legitimate excuse to not play the game in 2005 but not making an effort to fulfill their part of the home and home agreement since is inexcusable.

Docyour really funny xlolx xlolx. Football is a buisness, honor xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx, isn't going to pay the bills. There is no charity in college sports, atleast not in the SWAC. THE END.

McNeese75
August 1st, 2007, 11:13 PM
your really funny xlolx xlolx. Football is a buisness, honor xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx, isn't going to pay the bills. There is no honor in college sports, atleast not at Southern. THE END.

:D There, I fixed it for ya xsmiley_wix

Proud Griz Man
August 2nd, 2007, 08:53 AM
1) Montana- Absolutely the best place I have ever played. I have never seen smarter fans. Knew when to cheer and were dead quit when they were on offense. Our coaches had us practice with speakers blarring and we thought it was over the top, but it was def louder in their stadium.

2) Delaware- Great fans that are very nice to visitors. Cool place to play but a golf ball was thrown at me. Definitelly a great experience though.

3) GSU- Great pre game atmosphere. We were a huge underdog so we were rediculed all pregame. Very rude fans though. Cursed and threw stuff all game at the players and UNH fans, and their equiptment guys popped our games balls with a knife or scissors before they handed them back to us. To be fair it was raining bad and im sure security was lax because of the poor crowd turnout because of the bad weather. With a bigger crowd you probably cant hear the swearing and derogatory remarks at all.

3) Umass- I think the rivalry between UNH and Umass makes the crowds bigger, but they had a great turnout in 05. The 06 playoff game however it was dangerous to be a UNH fan visiting. lots of Drunk kids trying to start fights that could care less that there was a game going on.

4) JMU-I havent been back to JMU in a couple years but they had a pretty strong turnout even when they werent that good. Dont know too much about it now but I imagine its alot better.

5) UNH has been very good in the Santos era. We have very fair weather fans however and im not sure if it will last if we dont stay a playoff team. We do pack our stadium way over capacity in the last 2 years.

Just FYI - I think 89Hen is a golfer. Be thankful he is not a bowler. jk

Re GSU: they flattened your footballs with knives? WTF?

Thanks for your comments about Montana.

blueballs
August 2nd, 2007, 09:41 AM
Supposedly GSU's football managers, who are representatives of the program, flattened UNH's practice balls with knives and scissors prior to a playoff game- which even though GSU was the host institution was run by the NCAA and nationally televised?

I don't believe that.

McNeese72
August 2nd, 2007, 10:01 AM
your really funny xlolx xlolx. Football is a buisness, honor xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx, isn't going to pay the bills. There is no charity in college sports, atleast not in the SWAC. THE END.

We aren't asking for charity. We were wanting Southern to do the right thing. But evidently, if everybody there agrees with your statements, doing the right thing is not a concern at Southern.

You statements here tell the tale.

Doc

89Hen
August 2nd, 2007, 10:04 AM

Just FYI - I think 89Hen is a golfer. Be thankful he is not a bowler. jk
Hey, not my fault the moron shows up in the opposing team's colors. What was he thinking? xmadx :p :D

cbuck
August 2nd, 2007, 12:00 PM

Doc

Are we talking gameday or game atmosphere? You and I have had a great whole day experience at Georgia Southern, Youngstown, Montana, etc. We even got a lecture on fast food experience coming back from Youngstown. The only knock that I had on Montana was that they don't get to tailgate long enough before the game. Their game atmosphere is probably the best.

McNeese's is not too shabby if you know the best tents.

GAD
August 2nd, 2007, 12:10 PM

Doc
Well just about anytime we play a SLC we end up with zilch in return because only our fans are present

McNeese72
August 2nd, 2007, 12:35 PM
Well just about anytime we play a SLC we end up with zilch in return because only our fans are present

*********!! McNeese is the best traveling school in the SLC and we brought some people to that game. I was there taking pictures, I know.

Checking attendance in the boxscores on the SWAC official site of the home games in B.R. in 2004, the McNeese game was second highest attended home game in B.R. that year. The only one higher was the game against Texas College, which was probably the Homecoming Game.

So you got some money from McNeese fans.

Doc

FormerPokeCenter
August 2nd, 2007, 12:36 PM

Since you guys are all about making business decisions, how about trying to put a decent product on the field besides your bands? You'd be surprised how many people besides your own fans would be willing to watch you if you had decent football teams...

SLC fans are used to watching a quality product. Why would you expect them to pay to watch a typical inferior SWAC team?

It's a good thing you have a solid alumni fan base, because there's no way in hell you're gonna attract much interest based on your talent...

McNeese75
August 2nd, 2007, 01:37 PM
Since you guys are all about making business decisions, how about trying to put a decent product on the field besides your bands? You'd be surprised how many people besides your own fans would be willing to watch you if you had decent football teams...

SLC fans are used to watching a quality product. Why would you expect them to pay to watch a typical inferior SWAC team?

It's a good thing you have a solid alumni fan base, because there's no way in hell you're gonna attract much interest based on your talent...

Zingggggggggggggggggggggg xwhistlex

Blueandwhitefightfight
August 2nd, 2007, 01:49 PM
Been to games at GSU, ASU, Furman, and The Citadel.

The Citadel by far had the nicest fans. It seemed that everytime we walked by someones tailgate they said hello and were very friendly. They offered our group plenty of food and drinks.

Furman was pretty good. I wasn't expecting much because they are our arch rival but I was suprised. Aside from being Furman fans, they are actually pretty decent folks. Other than being called rednecks because we went to GSU it was a great experience. Tailgating could have been better but it was a relaxed good time.

App St. left much to be desired. Traffic was miserable getting in. There is almost nowhere to tailgate if you are a visiting fan. We had to go on top of the next mountain over. The visiting fans were very rude. A little boy flicked me off and said "F*** You Georgia Southern" while his father and other adults laughed at him. There were some people who were nice to us but the overall experience was not that great. I am not sure if I'm going to go back up there this year or not. If I am, it's only to watch my team play and not for the atmosphere. I will say that Kidd-Brewer is very loud though (although all their fans are on one side that goes straight up so it makes sense why).

Georgia Southern blew me away. I hate to be a homer but I remember my first game as a freshman. Tailgating was phenomenal. Great food, plenty to drink and everyone was friendly. There were a group of guys next to us painting their bodies and I decided I wanted to also. They gave me paint to do so and even let me have a couple of beers while I painted up. My buddies and I walked to the main tailgating lot (we were at the student tailgate) and were offered more food and drinks. Then the busses came. I didn't know about them and was confused about what was going on at first but realized the team we about to show up and that was why everyone was laying on the horns. We all walked over to meet the busses, coolest thing ever. When the busses rolled up the atmosphere was awesome. I remember kickoff being loud as hell and the first time I heard the GEORGIA!.!.!.!... SOUTHERN!.!.!.!.... cheer. It sent chills up my spine.
Even though we lost that game it was still one of the best days of my life. We won the next game and the after parties went till dawn the next morning. You can't beat that and you just can't beat Georgia Southern for gameday atmosphere!

phillyAPP
August 2nd, 2007, 01:50 PM

Very Good review.

I place APP in the top 3 somewhere. I have been to Delaware many times growing up and know how good that is(Frat parties were damn good after game also). Montana is hard to argue as a #2 so APP is a tie for #1 or #2. We are the new guys in town AND GROWING.

GAD
August 2nd, 2007, 03:01 PM
*********!! McNeese is the best traveling school in the SLC and we brought some people to that game. I was there taking pictures, I know.

Checking attendance in the boxscores on the SWAC official site of the home games in B.R. in 2004, the McNeese game was second highest attended home game in B.R. that year. The only one higher was the game against Texas College, which was probably the Homecoming Game.

So you got some money from McNeese fans.

Doc
McNeese bought no more fans to Southern than Miles College, Morris Brown, or NCCU ask SU fan on this board, any money made was probably marginal when you consider what McNeese will make off of Southern when that game is returned which I will agree with you on it should be returned

DuckDuckGriz
August 2nd, 2007, 03:08 PM
Very Good review.

I place APP in the top 3 somewhere. I have been to Delaware many times growing up and know how good that is(Frat parties were damn good after game also). Montana is hard to argue as a #2 so APP is a tie for #1 or #2. We are the new guys in town AND GROWING.

How could you honestly place App over all these schools? All the FCS fans that have been to these places (including App) none of them even put App in their top 5.

McTailGator
August 2nd, 2007, 03:41 PM
McNeese bought no more fans to Southern than Miles College, Morris Brown, or NCCU ask SU fan on this board, any money made was probably marginal when you consider what McNeese will make off of Southern when that game is returned which I will agree with you on it should be returned

I suggest you look at your attendance for that game, which was effected by bad weather.

It was your 2nd higest attended gate of the year.

Do the honorable thing, honor the contract, and come get your xasswhipx whipped like you were supposed to.

KJ Eagle
August 2nd, 2007, 03:41 PM

Who were we playing when you came to visit? If it was the Appy game, you have got to be kidding me. xnonox We always have 20K + in the stands for Appy and Furman games.

McNeeseState311
August 2nd, 2007, 03:43 PM

The Southern game would have been fun for a bit and even though they owe us I would rather see a Georgia Southern, App. State, Youngstown, Delaware, or another quality playoff opponent on our schedule. A good credible win or loss rather than us blowing out Southern

GAD
August 2nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
The Southern game would have been fun for a bit and even though they owe us I would rather see a Georgia Southern, App. State, Youngstown, Delaware, or another quality playoff opponent on our schedule. A good credible win or loss rather than us blowing out Southern
When did you blowout Southern?

McTailGator
August 2nd, 2007, 04:12 PM
When did you blowout Southern?

It was going to be the year Pete grew a set and returned the game in Lake Charles. BUt he hid.

Do the right thing.

PDXCat
August 2nd, 2007, 06:09 PM
I've been to McNeese, Montana, and App State. Tailgate - hands down to McNeese. They take tailgating to a different level, it was like a carnaval out there and the fans couldn't stop feeding us alligator and chitlins? (the stuff deep fried in the black kettles) and beer. One guy had a trailor made just to tailgate that was incredible. Big crowd at the game and everyone of them must have been out there pregaming. One guy told us, "we love y'all now, but come 7 we'll be hatin". Their in-the-stadium experience is very good but, and as much as it pains me, Montana's in-the-stadium experience is a model for the rest of FCS. Tracks around stadiums shouldn't be allowed, get the fans up close and personal, bowl them, and be loud. We'll get there but it's 4-5 years out with our nerd accountant AD.

App- tailgated in a lot at top of hill, undercover guy gave out a ticket to someone for having an amaretto in their coffee (apparently only beer and wine allowed-no signs or warnings, he just said we should have known) the only app guy up there yelled that we sucked, the stadium wasn't full and had a track around it, and we lost damn it.:(

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 2nd, 2007, 07:53 PM
I suggest you look at your attendance for that game, which was effected by bad weather.

It was your 2nd higest attended gate of the year.

Do the honorable thing, honor the contract, and come get your xasswhipx whipped like you were supposed to.3rd highest, get it rite xlolx . JSU was a home game.
-------- ----- -------- -------- ---- ------
Sep 04, 2004 MCNEESE STATE 17-35 L 0- 1- 0 0- 0- 0 3:05 21673
Sep 11, 2004 MISS. VALLEY STATE W 17-14 1- 1- 0 0- 0- 0 2:25 20463
* Sep 17, 2004 at Prairie View A&M W 42-12 2- 1- 0 1- 0- 0 2:40 20830
Sep 25, 2004 SOUTH DAKOTA ST. 24-31 L 2- 2- 0 1- 0- 0 2:45 16445
* Oct 02, 2004 at Alabama State W 42-41 3- 2- 0 2- 0- 0 2:57 17364
* Oct 09, 2004 at Alabama A&M W 33-24 4- 2- 0 3- 0- 0 3:15 19890
* Oct 16, 2004 vs Jackson State W 45-7 5- 2- 0 4- 0- 0 2:40 32167
* Oct 23, 2004 at Alcorn State W 23-20 6- 2- 0 5- 0- 0 2:35 32151
Oct 30, 2004 TEXAS COLLEGE W 50-17 7- 2- 0 5- 0- 0 2:40 27675
* Nov 13, 2004 TEXAS SOUTHERN W 28-0 8- 2- 0 6- 0- 0 2:40 19862
* Nov 27, 2004 vs Grambling State 13-24 L 8- 3- 0 6- 1- 0 3:35 68911
Dec 11, 2004 vs Alabama State 35-40 L 8- 4- 0 6- 1- 0 3:40 22327

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 2nd, 2007, 07:54 PM
The Southern game would have been fun for a bit and even though they owe us I would rather see a Georgia Southern, App. State, Youngstown, Delaware, or another quality playoff opponent on our schedule. A good credible win or loss rather than us blowing out SouthernIf you think so xlolx .

McNeese72
August 2nd, 2007, 08:46 PM
3rd highest, get it rite xlolx . JSU was a home game.

We are talking about games actually played in Mumford in Baton Rouge not in the Superdome!

Doc

AppMan
August 2nd, 2007, 09:00 PM
That's not part of "gameday experience", that's "homefield advantage".

Kinda like 30 degrees with a wind chill in the teens and a little snow & sleet falling! ;>)

Blueandwhitefightfight
August 2nd, 2007, 09:22 PM
I've been to McNeese, Montana, and App State. Tailgate - hands down to McNeese. They take tailgating to a different level, it was like a carnaval out there and the fans couldn't stop feeding us alligator and chitlins? (the stuff deep fried in the black kettles) and beer. One guy had a trailor made just to tailgate that was incredible. Big crowd at the game and everyone of them must have been out there pregaming. One guy told us, "we love y'all now, but come 7 we'll be hatin". Their in-the-stadium experience is very good but, and as much as it pains me, Montana's in-the-stadium experience is a model for the rest of FCS. Tracks around stadiums shouldn't be allowed, get the fans up close and personal, bowl them, and be loud. We'll get there but it's 4-5 years out with our nerd accountant AD.

App- tailgated in a lot at top of hill, undercover guy gave out a ticket to someone for having an amaretto in their coffee (apparently only beer and wine allowed-no signs or warnings, he just said we should have known) the only app guy up there yelled that we sucked, the stadium wasn't full and had a track around it, and we lost damn it.:(

You were probably right down from me. Tailgating up there was pretty and pretty lame.

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 2nd, 2007, 09:31 PM
We are talking about games actually played in Mumford in Baton Rouge not in the Superdome!

DocMumford couldn't handle the crowd, so it was moved. A home game is a home game.

SU Jag
August 2nd, 2007, 09:37 PM
Mumford couldn't handle the crowd, so it was moved. A home game is a home game.

Why argue? We dont need Mc Neese on our schedule,it would be nice to play them but we dont need to play them.

FormerPokeCenter
August 2nd, 2007, 11:22 PM
Why argue? We dont need Mc Neese on our schedule,it would be nice to play them but we dont need to play them.

It would be nice if you'd step up and act like men....

McNeese72
August 2nd, 2007, 11:59 PM

It's not a case of you needing to play us. It's a case of doing the honorable thing and honoring the home and home contract and playing the game that you owe us.

But it appears that honor is not a thing you guys understand.

Doc

MR. CHICKEN
August 3rd, 2007, 06:32 AM
BEST GAME DAY............NO-BRAINER....LADS....................xoopsx.....AWK!

Ronbo
August 3rd, 2007, 08:09 AM
Looks like the State of Delaware copied GSU's uni's for their licence plates.xlolx

Saint3333
August 3rd, 2007, 08:11 AM
You were probably right down from me. Tailgating up there was pretty and pretty lame.

If you haven't been in Boone for tailgating the last couple years since the new AD came to town I suggest coming back. I agree it was pretty boring before 2005.

Now "A" flags are everywhere, tons of smoke coming off the grills, children's fun zone, bands, sponsors handing out free samples, the band and cheerleaders walk all through the tailgating lots, Mountaineer walk (players march to the stadium from the center of campus, and of course still have the beautiful scenery (mountains and ladies).

Also all the fans don't sit on one side any longer. Only two section of the stadium are dedicated to visitors. We have a nice little "App"... "State" cheer now.

See you GSU fans on 10/20.

gasouthern01
August 3rd, 2007, 08:14 AM
BEST GAME DAY............NO-BRAINER....LADS....................xoopsx.....AWK!

Mr. Chicken, you know what is wrong with that picture? Too many Scarves and Jackets. Come on down to GSU and you will see the most beautiful women not wearing much and that to me makes it the best tailgate in the FCS.

MR. CHICKEN
August 3rd, 2007, 08:51 AM
Looks like the State of Delaware copied GSU's uni's for their licence plates.xlolx

ACTUALLY GRIZZWOLD.......DUH PLATE IS BLUE/GOLD........GOLD...DOESN'T SHOW UP WELL....IN DUH FLICK!

Eaglesrus
August 3rd, 2007, 09:18 AM
If you haven't been in Boone for tailgating the last couple years since the new AD came to town I suggest coming back. I agree it was pretty boring before 2005.

Now "A" flags are everywhere, tons of smoke coming off the grills, children's fun zone, bands, sponsors handing out free samples, the band and cheerleaders walk all through the tailgating lots, Mountaineer walk (players march to the stadium from the center of campus, and of course still have the beautiful scenery (mountains and ladies).

Also all the fans don't sit on one side any longer. Only two section of the stadium are dedicated to visitors. We have a nice little "App"... "State" cheer now.

See you GSU fans on 10/20.

Looking forward to 10/20, although we're still scouting for a cabin to rent in the area. None of that stuff happened where we were in '05, but then we were on the top level of a parking garage. We decided just to stay there since almost everybody around us were GSU fans.

McTailGator
August 3rd, 2007, 10:07 AM
3rd highest, get it rite xlolx . JSU was a home game.

I should have been more specific for the lame and DIS-HONORABLE...

Should have said attendance ON YOUR CAMPUS.

sav eagle34
August 3rd, 2007, 10:28 AM

I know you guys were given hell, as are most that come to Statseboro, but your comment about the footballs is not only a fabrication it's a flat out lie. During my time at Southern I was a manager, and was in charge of gameballs. You are totally making that up!

sav eagle34
August 3rd, 2007, 10:35 AM
As far as gameday experiences go, I do think App's has gotten considerably better lately and I am looking forward to our visit this year. McNeese has a great crowd, just not very good facilities. Furman really has the potential to have a great gameday experience, they just need more than a few hundred people who actually care about tailgaiting. I would love for an excuse to go to Montana. A little off topic, I went to Green Bay last year in December! Nothing like it.

McTailGator
August 3rd, 2007, 11:20 AM
As far as gameday experiences go, I do think App's has gotten considerably better lately and I am looking forward to our visit this year. McNeese has a great crowd, just not very good facilities. Furman really has the potential to have a great gameday experience, they just need more than a few hundred people who actually care about tailgaiting. I would love for an excuse to go to Montana. A little off topic, I went to Green Bay last year in December! Nothing like it.

Wer're spending $10 Million over the next 18 months on our facilities so that won't be the case anylonger.

But what does that have to do with atmosphere?xconfusedx

http://www.mcneesefieldhouse.com/images/fieldhouse01.jpg

Grizzaholic
August 3rd, 2007, 11:29 AM
Are we talking gameday or game atmosphere? You and I have had a great whole day experience at Georgia Southern, Youngstown, Montana, etc. We even got a lecture on fast food experience coming back from Youngstown. The only knock that I had on Montana was that they don't get to tailgate long enough before the game. Their game atmosphere is probably the best.

McNeese's is not too shabby if you know the best tents.

I don't know what you mean. Do other teams' fans tailgate for more than 3 hours before the game. When the games are at 1 pm tailgating starts at around 10 and when they are at noon it starts at 930 or so.

McTailGator
August 3rd, 2007, 11:39 AM
I don't know what you mean. Do other teams' fans tailgate for more than 3 hours before the game. When the games are at 1 pm tailgating starts at around 10 and when they are at noon it starts at 930 or so.

LOL...

McNeese games are ALL at 7:PM on Saturday Nights, unless the NCAA orders us to move it.

Our Tailgate area opens at 12:Noon, ON FRIDAY!. xnodx and closes at 12:Noon on SUNDAY. xbowx

Our Friday nights are getting pretty popular, with bands, karaoke, and other things happing every week.

By 10:AM on Saturdays, things are going pretty good. We typically serve 2 meals on Saturdays, and have finger food and beer available all the time.

McNeese75
August 3rd, 2007, 11:45 AM

Were you at the Vickings game? (that was my first trip there) xthumbsupx

Apps03
August 3rd, 2007, 01:11 PM

I find any football game experience more enjoyable when I can have good natured respectable fellowship with the opposing fans. It makes me feel like I have represented my alma mater as it should be represented. It makes me sick to hear the stories of how opposing fans are treated poorly when they visit my alma mater for what is essentially a game (a game I want to win very badly however). With that being said, I would happily invite any GSU supporter, or anyone else for that matter, to my tailgate for good food, adult beverages and a great time enjoying the beautiful North Carolina High Country. Anyone is welcome to shoot me PM before the game and I can give directions or offer any other assistance I can. I hope to see as many as possible this fall.

Grizaholic17
August 3rd, 2007, 01:45 PM
I find any football game experience more enjoyable when I can have good natured respectable fellowship with the opposing fans. It makes me feel like I have represented my alma mater as it should be represented. It makes me sick to hear the stories of how opposing fans are treated poorly when they visit my alma mater for what is essentially a game (a game I want to win very badly however). With that being said, I would happily invite any GSU supporter, or anyone else for that matter, to my tailgate for good food, adult beverages and a great time enjoying the beautiful North Carolina High Country. Anyone is welcome to shoot me PM before the game and I can give directions or offer any other assistance I can. I hope to see as many as possible this fall.

That is the nicest thing I've heard you say in a long time. Maybe you aren't as rude as I thought xlolx . just kidding. Same goes for me...but I can't say that about other Griz fans, we are sometimes not the nicest to non-conference visitors!

lillycafe
August 3rd, 2007, 01:46 PM

I guess Michigan's game day is better than LSU's??? You know ASU did play there during the run to the 2005 National Championship. If it is, we are in for one heck of a tailgate!!!! xthumbsupx

Appaholic
August 3rd, 2007, 01:59 PM

App's games are at 3:30pm....and we start tailgating at 9:30am..xprost2x .....I wouldn't admit to that 3hr deal in the future...does the milk curdle after 3 hours?.xlolx ...(lightweights).....xpeacex

McNeese72
August 3rd, 2007, 02:55 PM

What? Just 3 hours? That's all you guys get to tailgate?

Our tailgate areas open at noon on Friday and we, and a lot of other people, set up early Friday afternoon. We usually have something going Friday night and a lot of the RV people spend the night in the tailgate area. Saturday, a lot of them cook breakfast there. By 10 to 11 AM all the latecomers start showing up. The game (unless TV screws it up) is always at 7PM so we have a ton of time to eat and drink and then eat and drink some more. It's like one big all day party. And after the game we go back to do a little more, win or lose.

Things happened so bang bang before our playoff game with Montana last season, I didn't get to see all that much of the Montana tailgating. And hardly got any pictures of it.

http://www.geauxcowboys-eastside.org/images/mont06tg1.jpg

Doc

SoCon48
August 3rd, 2007, 02:55 PM
I guess Michigan's game day is better than LSU's??? You know ASU did play there during the run to the 2005 National Championship. If it is, we are in for one heck of a tailgate!!!! xthumbsupx

Yeah, I think we found out years ago at Auburn and few other places. Funny the thread started out with a poll by a Montana fan, when that went south on them, now it's Sports Illustrated's opinion that counts. xeyebrowx
Their opinions went down the toilet at my house when they failed by a long shot to predict our championship run in'05.
Too, the atmosphere hasn't failed me in the least in any of our last 27 home game wins.

MR. CHICKEN
August 3rd, 2007, 03:17 PM

ARE YOU UH GIRL??.............OPPOSIN' FANS....SHOULD LEAVE YER HOUSE......FEELIN'....LIKE DEY JES'......LOST......UH $100 BILL......xmadx...BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
August 3rd, 2007, 03:22 PM
YA'LL WAITIN' FO' UH BUS................;)...BRAWK!

Apps03
August 3rd, 2007, 03:27 PM
ARE YOU UH GIRL??.............OPPOSIN' FANS....SHOULD LEAVE YER HOUSE......FEELIN'....LIKE DEY JES'......LOST......UH $100 BILL......xmadx...BRAWK!

I'm not a girl. I dislike Georgia Southern University as a sports rival and hope App beats them by 50 every time the two teams compete but that is no reason to "hate" the alumni and supporters of that school. I hope they do feel like they lost a $100 bill but it won't because I treated them badly for supporting their school.

MR. CHICKEN
August 3rd, 2007, 03:35 PM
MOUSEKETEER03...............JES' PULLIN' YER TAIL..............SPORTSMANSHIP RULES!!

IGGLES HAVE HAD DERE WAY.....LONG EEE-NUFF!

Apps03
August 3rd, 2007, 03:40 PM
MOUSEKETEER03...............JES' PULLIN' YER TAIL..............SPORTSMANSHIP RULES!!

I'm a Boone Goon, I don't get worked up about much of anything. We're known for having a certain stress remedie (I couldn't decide which smiley worked best here). It's all good.

Kymermosst
August 3rd, 2007, 04:01 PM
Apps03, I wish more ASU fans had your view of it.

Chattanooga made me loose a LOT of respect for ASU. I was on the very end of the UMass band, right next to a ton of ASU fans, and I don't recall hearing a single comment that didn't lower my opinion of them even more.

Once people started trying to shove us out of the way and spilled their "beverages" all over us, my opinion dropped even further.

From the time we entered the pavilion, my opinion of ASU got worse and worse, and if that's what gameday is like at ASU, then it makes me glad that we don't have to travel there.

I don't judge individuals based on that, and I don't doubt that there are a ton of great ASU fans who actually know how to act, but the ones I've experienced don't make me too eager to find out.

Ronbo
August 3rd, 2007, 04:11 PM

Chattanooga made me loose a LOT of respect for ASU. I was on the very end of the UMass band, right next to a ton of ASU fans, and I don't recall hearing a single comment that didn't lower my opinion of them even more.

Once people started trying to shove us out of the way and spilled their "beverages" all over us, my opinion dropped even further.

From the time we entered the pavilion, my opinion of ASU got worse and worse, and if that's what gameday is like at ASU, then it makes me glad that we don't have to travel there.

I don't judge individuals based on that, and I don't doubt that there are a ton of great ASU fans who actually know how to act, but the ones I've experienced don't make me too eager to find out.

Ask some of your UMass brethern what they thought of their experience in Missoula for the semi's and report back to us.

cbuck
August 3rd, 2007, 05:03 PM

Three hours isn't long enough. We have Friday night parties, Saturday morning breakfasts, plus the normal Saturday afternoon tailgate times.

I realize that isn't possible everywhere. Still, the Griz have the best game atmosphere that I've seen.

Ronbo
August 3rd, 2007, 05:51 PM
Actually the party just gets started at around 8 AM.

8:00 AM All the restaurants that serve breakfast in town are packed tight with Griz Fans in waiting lines. They are there for breakfast and pre tailgate drinks. Bloody Marys are very popular early.

10:00 AM Alcohol is permitted at the tailgates even though there have been people there since Friday night and early Sat. Morning.

1:05 PM Game Time

4:00 PM Game ends and people go back and tailgate for a couple more hours. Others head to the bars, taverns, and pubs for apres griz celebrations.

5:00-6:00 PM every Dinner House and Bistro in town is packed with fans in Griz gear.

7:00 PM-2:00 AM Every Bar, Pub, Lounge, and Tavern is packed with loud boisterous celebrating fans in Griz gear.

2:05 AM Party ends for most. xthumbsupx

phillyAPP
August 3rd, 2007, 06:16 PM

I Humblily appologize for the few rude fans you experienced.I understand the band had a hard timein Chattanooga. Carolinians are more respectfull most of the time. We have a few APPHOLES like you have MASSHOLES. I hope we are both back again for a redo. Being from Philly I know A-Holes when I see one and APP has very few.

AZGrizFan
August 3rd, 2007, 06:26 PM
Actually the party just gets started at around 8 AM.

8:00 AM All the restaurants that serve breakfast in town are packed tight with Griz Fans in waiting lines. They are there for breakfast and pre tailgate drinks. Bloody Marys are very popular early.

10:00 AM Alcohol is permitted at the tailgates even though there have been people there since Friday night and early Sat. Morning.

1:05 PM Game Time

4:00 PM Game ends and people go back and tailgate for a couple more hours. Others head to the bars, taverns, and pubs for apres griz celebrations.

5:00-6:00 PM every Dinner House and Bistro in town is packed with fans in Griz gear.

7:00 PM-2:00 AM Every Bar, Pub, Lounge, and Tavern is packed with loud boisterous celebrating fans in Griz gear.

2:05 AM Party ends for most. xthumbsupx

Man, do I miss those days. Well, except for every other year when the come to Flagstaff. Then, it's like a mini-Missoula....all the Lumberjoke fans leave about the middle of the third quarter and go back to their trailer parks, and all the Griz fans go out and take over all the bars in town until closin' time. :D :D :D :D :D :D

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 4th, 2007, 04:17 PM
It's not a case of you needing to play us. It's a case of doing the honorable thing and honoring the home and home contract and playing the game that you owe us.

But it appears that honor is not a thing you guys understand.

Doc
Like a said before, SUe us. xlolx WE DON't OWE MCNEESE SHAT. xlolx

McTailGator
August 4th, 2007, 11:35 PM

A law suit and a LEGISLATIVE directive might not be far behind.

Stay tuned xrulesx

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 5th, 2007, 08:23 AM

Stay tuned xrulesxxlolx xlolx xlolx Good luck. xlolx xlolx xlolx

SU Jag
August 5th, 2007, 10:11 AM

Stay tuned xrulesx

Glad to see that McNeese thinks so highly of us!xthumbsupx

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 5th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Glad to see that McNeese thinks so highly of us!xthumbsupx
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. xlolx

SU Jag
August 5th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Now back to the original topic. Southern University has the best gameday in FCS!xnodx If you've been you know what I'm talking about!xthumbsupx

GAD
August 5th, 2007, 12:54 PM
SUjagTILLiDIE if you planning on making the trip to Houston on 11/3/2007 you better be careful driving through Calcasieu Parish, I got a feeling any vehicle with a SU flag on it is gonna get egg'dxrolleyesx

SU Jag
August 5th, 2007, 01:24 PM
SUjagTILLiDIE if you planning on making the trip to Houston on 3/11/2007 you better be careful driving through Calcasieu Parish, I got a feeling any vehicle with a SU flag on it is gonna get egg'dxrolleyesx

March 11th?:)

Jag4Life
August 5th, 2007, 02:20 PM

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 5th, 2007, 04:12 PM
SUjagTILLiDIE if you planning on making the trip to Houston on 11/3/2007 you better be careful driving through Calcasieu Parish, I got a feeling any vehicle with a SU flag on it is gonna get egg'dxrolleyesx
Hell, been there and done that xlolx . I got a $275 ticket in Vinton,LA xsmhx . Since then, I don't put my flags up until I arrive @ my destination xlolx.

Jag4Life
August 6th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Hell, been there and done that xlolx . I got a $275 ticket in Vinton,LA xsmhx . Since then, I don't put my flags up until I arrive @ my destination xlolx.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx Well I'm going to be sure not to put my flags up until I arrive in Beaumont.

McTailGator
August 6th, 2007, 12:45 PM
One more McNeese game day experience...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVG-2_YfQA&mode=user&search=

McNeese75
August 6th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Now back to the original topic. Southern University has the best gameday in FCS!xnodx If you've been you know what I'm talking about!xthumbsupx

Been there, done that and sorry, your wrong. You do have a great following but there was certainly nothing special about the event itself. Sit around, watch people cook and then go to the game (now that will put you to sleep) xcoolx

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 6th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Been there, done that and sorry, your wrong. You do have a great following but there was certainly nothing special about the event itself. Sit around, watch people cook and then go to the game (now that will put you to sleep) xcoolxxlolx xlolx Jealousy. xlolx

GAD
August 6th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Been there, done that and sorry, your wrong. You do have a great following but there was certainly nothing special about the event itself. Sit around, watch people cook and then go to the game (now that will put you to sleep) xcoolx
Yeah we really need to listen to a school that draws waaaaay less than us, we normally finish in the top three with Montana and Delaware.
What's next Georgia Southern taking advice on winning championships form Savannah State?

McNeese75
August 6th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Yeah we really need to listen to a school that draws waaaaay less than us, we normally first in the top three with Montana and Delaware.
What's next Georgia Southern taking advice on winning championships form Savannah State?

Hey, I never said your tailgate wasn't bigger, there is just nothing special about it. Jealous of SUck??? xcoffeex Yeah right xlolx

Have you been to a Montana, Delaware or Georgia Southern tailgate? xcoolx I didn't think so. (I have by the way, and I have been to yours as well so I think my frame of reference is better than yours xnodx )

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 6th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Hey, I never said your tailgate wasn't bigger, there is just nothing special about it. Jealous of SUck??? xcoffeex Yeah right xlolx

Have you been to a Montana, Delaware or Georgia Southern tailgate? xcoolx I didn't think so. (I have by the way, and I have been to yours as well so I think my frame of reference is better than yours xnodx )
Truth to be told, the SU vs McNeese tailgate sucked compare to the rest that season. Our fanbase just don't get excited about facing Non HBCU teams, unless its LSU.

Jag4Life
August 6th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Truth to be told, the SU vs McNeese tailgate sucked compare to the rest that season. Our fanbase just don't get excited about facing Non HBCU teams, unless its LSU.

Yep. Any sport by any means. Tailgating be nice for the baseball game and with Tulane coming to Lee Hines that is another plus. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 7th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Yep. Any sport by any means. Tailgating be nice for the baseball game and with Tulane coming to Lee Hines that is another plus. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx
"S" I remember the 03 season when Lsu came to Lee Hines. The band showed up and the stadium was at capacity @ 4:30 for a 6:30 start time.

cmaxwellgsu
August 7th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Georgia Southern. No place like "Our House!"

DuckDuckGriz
August 7th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Georgia Southern. No place like "Our House!"

Welcome to the board xthumbsupx

SU Jag
August 7th, 2007, 04:57 PM
xlolx xlolx Jealousy. xlolx

ok! McNeese, better gameday experience than SU? xlolx Give me a break!xlolx

McTailGator
August 7th, 2007, 06:55 PM

Here is a sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVG-2_YfQA

BUT, hey if your program had any honor to come see for yourself, you could see for yourself.

BUT YOU DON'T LIKE HONORING HOME AND HOME CONTRACTS.xrulesx

McNeese75
August 7th, 2007, 07:12 PM

xdeadhorsex Read the damn thread and get with the game here xshakingmadx

DuckDuckGriz
August 7th, 2007, 08:58 PM
How has this just sat here for days without getting moved to the smack board?

"Come and let us show you what we've got, come and let us show you why we're HOT HOT HOT".......

There......that oughta do it.....:D

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 7th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Here is a sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVG-2_YfQA
You have got to be kidding. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

WARNING. Don't try this at McNeese, someone might get hurt. "S"http://vod.themarchingnetwork.com/category/Southern/9/939c3979-b179-452e-8db5-9972011b7536.htm

Or this

http://vod.themarchingnetwork.com/category/Southern/8/c7e58bb8-a270-4e67-8a1b-9973013c1e71.htm

even the little kids are better than what you posted. xlolx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gfrg0C1xTY

Jaguar79
August 7th, 2007, 09:34 PM
xdeadhorsex Read the damn thread and get with the game here xshakingmadx

Y'all just don't get it ..... you didn't take care of your business as far as a penalty to get out of the game .... SU wanted another home game and got one even though the opponent was less than desired.

College Football is a business first now ...... hence y'all still whining about SU coming because you know what that could do for McNeese financially. Because, if what you say about our football abilities is true, why would you want to play us?

WE'VE moved on to bigger and better ..... I suggest the Cowboy FANS do the same.

SU Jag
August 8th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Y'all just don't get it ..... you didn't take care of your business as far as a penalty to get out of the game .... SU wanted another home game and got one even though the opponent was less than desired.

College Football is a business first now ...... hence y'all still whining about SU coming because you know what that could do for McNeese financially. Because, if what you say about our football abilities is true, why would you want to play us?

WE'VE moved on to bigger and better ..... I suggest the Cowboy FANS do the same.

True!xbowx

McNeese75
August 8th, 2007, 09:06 PM

You have certainly moved on but to even imagine that you are into bigger and BETTER football is a joke in itself xlolx

I'm sorry, you have obviously mistaken my taking issue with some of your silly claims with

xgiveadamnx

xeyebrowx xcoffeex

Jaguar79
August 8th, 2007, 10:51 PM
You have certainly moved on but to even imagine that you are into bigger and BETTER football is a joke in itself xlolx

I'm sorry, you have obviously mistaken my taking issue with some of your silly claims with

xgiveadamnx

xeyebrowx xcoffeex

If you didn't care, why did you waste the bandwidth on ^^^^^^