http://www.bigskyconf.com/article.asp?articleid=86548

CopperCat
July 26th, 2007, 07:15 PM
I like the quote on PSU: "....with the RUN-AND-SHOOT DEFENSE....."

xlolx xlolx xlolx

Spellchecker doesn't pick up on that kind of stuff.xsmiley_wix

Mort
July 26th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Page 1 of the guide, right below the conference logo and address, appears as follows:

Football Championship Subdivision
Division I-AA football is no more. The Big Sky Conference competes in the NCAA Football Championship Subdivision, or FCS. Our playoffs and national championship game is now called the NCAA Division I Football Championship. We expect all of those involved in the college football community to spread the word about the name change.
FCS
---------------------------

Scroll down a few pages to the bio on the Big Sky Conference Commissioner and you'll see there are several uses of the term "I-AA" on that page alone. Spell check doesn't catch that sort of thing either, not to mention the glaring grammatical error on the same page. Not a very impressive effort on the part of the Commissioner and his staff. xsmhx

GOKATS
July 26th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Page 1 of the guide, right below the conference logo and address, appears as follows:

Football Championship Subdivision
Division I-AA football is no more. The Big Sky Conference competes in the NCAA Football Championship Subdivision, or FCS. Our playoffs and national championship game is now called the NCAA Division I Football Championship. We expect all of those involved in the college football community to spread the word about the name change.
FCS
---------------------------

Scroll down a few pages to the bio on the Big Sky Conference Commissioner and you'll see there are several uses of the term "I-AA" on that page alone. Spell check doesn't catch that sort of thing either, not to mention the glaring grammatical error on the same page. Not a very impressive effort on the part of the Commissioner and his staff. xsmhx

No surprise there................xeyebrowx

Mort
July 26th, 2007, 09:55 PM
..and then there's the "I-AA" reference in the bio of the Assistant Commissioner/Media Relations. xbangx

..and the same grammatical error again in the lead paragraph of the "Big Sky Conference History" page... xoopsx xoopsx

OK, I'll stop now.