PDA

View Full Version : SoCon fans, your help would be appreciated

AndrewFU21
July 16th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Okay, so I am planning on editing/naming SoCon rosters for the new NCAA Football 08 video game. It'll be a little tricky since the rosters they have on there are from at least 2005, so I'll have to adjust a lot.

Anyway, if you are a fan of a SoCon team, could you post a list of your team's projected starters(or perhaps a two-deep if you have the time) for 2007(a rough estimate is fine)? Or if you could point me in the direction of where this info might be found on your team's website, that works too.

Thanks for the helpxbowx

SoCon48
July 17th, 2007, 01:08 PM
For ASU, the two deep hasn't come out yet that i can find on www.goasu.com. it should be in the online media guide out in a week or two at the latest.
check back.

KJ Eagle
July 17th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Same for us. No depth chart to speak of. With the new coaches and scheme, I wouldn't look for one to be published anytime soon.

phillyAPP
July 17th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Same for us. No depth chart to speak of. With the new coaches and scheme, I wouldn't look for one to be published anytime soon.

The Philly in me loves your quote about- In God we Trust.......

Eyes of Old Main
July 17th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Don't expect anything until kickoff from Wofford.

Our Athletic Dept. could be called the "Kingdom of Silence".

CID1990
July 18th, 2007, 08:21 AM
We are set at QB, but all bets are off after that. Our 2006 lineup is on the website, and most of the returning starters will likely be starting again this year.