PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets, Got Mine!!!!!!

Gil Dobie
July 10th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Came in the mail last week. xthumbsupx

Have yours been mailed, or still waiting?

bisonguy
July 10th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Got mine on July 3rd! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

NDSUFREAK
July 10th, 2007, 10:19 PM
JULY 3RD AS WELL!! ++++++++++++++++

grizband
July 11th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Definitely have the credit card bill from mine..xrotatehx Montana doesn't mail theirs out until August, I believe, so I have a few more weeks.

Grizalltheway
July 11th, 2007, 02:54 AM
I get mine free all season. Ahh, the joys of being a college student...:D xrotatehx

MR. CHICKEN
July 11th, 2007, 05:56 AM
GOT MINE ON SUNDAY....AS MAH SIS GETS MAH MAIL.......WHEN AH'M BEACHIN'.........CUDDAH CAME FRIDAY/SATURDAY.....DON'T KNOW FO' SURE.......CAIN'T WAIT TA..."PARTY ON GARTH".......IN SECTION J........xbeerchugx....BRAWQ!

El_Cid_99
July 11th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Got mine this weekend!

McNeese75
July 11th, 2007, 10:08 AM
I've had mine for a month xnodx

jessesd
July 11th, 2007, 10:18 AM
there is no need to get Hosftra season tix, they always have tix available and would only make it to a couple of games this season (Homecoming and an alternate game) I have several scheduling conflicts this season..

the Dakotas are too far away. So, maybe when they start playing Youngstown will be my only game I'll get to see in person.

We get 2 free SU Orange season tix for FB and BB as part of our benefits package. (I usually give them away... they suck!)

I'm on the waiting list for the Gators.... maybe in about 10 years! If Im lucky! or If I can donate tons of $$$ (not likely) would speed up the process.

slostang
July 11th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Cal Poly mails their in August.

Go Bison
July 11th, 2007, 10:46 AM
I am a new season ticket holder this year and I got my tickets last week. Looking forward to all the NDSU games.

roanokeduke
July 11th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Tickets mailed in August

leatherneck177
July 11th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Western usually mails them in early August.

Canyoncat
July 11th, 2007, 03:01 PM
I got my tickets back in early June. At MSU if the schedule is "official" and you renew your tickets fairly quickly, you get them real early. The only problem is now I have my tickets and it just gets me more excited about the upcoming season!!

GO CATS!!

89Hen
July 11th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Got mine last week. New seats again. I'm four rows up between the goal posts. Should be good for picture taking when the action is in my end. xthumbsupx

Mountaineer
July 11th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Should be getting a doublespot sometime this week. Got some help on the inside for the faculty/staff pricing. xthumbsupx

Section I-A represent!

bisonwest
July 14th, 2007, 12:12 AM
I got mine a week and a half ago. It seems to be earlier than in previous years. Is that right?? This is my fourth year buying season tickets and I was't expecting them until the first week in August. Nice suprise, but now here I am in the middle of summer wishing it was fall. Not exactly normal for someone from Fargo!!

appfan2008
July 14th, 2007, 07:44 AM
as someone else has already said.... gotta love being a student and getting in free!

McTailGator
July 14th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Came in the mail last week. xthumbsupx

Have yours been mailed, or still waiting?

Mine are paid for.

But I leave them at the Box office and pick them up every week.

After I moved to Chicago last year, I wasn't always able to return to my home to pick up my tickets and passes if I got called away from my original trip. So this year I chose to just leave them there and pick them up every week.

aggie6thman
July 14th, 2007, 04:28 PM
I found out where I am sitting a few weeks ago after paying for my tickets in January. Like Cal Poly, ours are going to be mailed out in August.

phillyAPP
July 14th, 2007, 05:10 PM
xbeerchugx xbeerchugx
Should be getting a doublespot sometime this week. Got some help on the inside for the faculty/staff pricing. xthumbsupx

Section I-A represent!

We just got our scedule done, paid last month for tickets, get tickets this week, AND the MICHIGAN HERE WE COME NEXT MONTH. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

section 9 - On the APP side of APP - STATE chant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to tailgate at the ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx xbeerchugx

Henwatcher
July 14th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Got mine last Friday. Lookin' forward to the Sept. 8th home opener, but first we have to get past a difficult road opener at Bill&Mare.

SeattleGriz
July 14th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Got mine as well. Six rows up from the field.

Here is a shot from my seats down by the NEZ crazies:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/wastjer/DSC02549WEB.jpg

Grizalltheway
July 14th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Got mine as well. Six rows up from the field.

Here is a shot from my seats down by the NEZ crazies:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/wastjer/DSC02549WEB.jpg

Very nice!xnodx Do you make the drive from Seattle for every home game? If so, xbowx xbowx

SeattleGriz
July 14th, 2007, 11:51 PM
Very nice!xnodx Do you make the drive from Seattle for every home game? If so, xbowx xbowx

Not yet. I have too many family obligations right now. I generally make about 4 or 5 games per year - playoffs included.

But...I did pull a good one last year. I told my wife that I would forgo a couple of games during the season in the off chance the Griz made the playoffs. IF they made the playoffs, I was allowed to go to every game! My Griz stocking cap made it onto ESPN for the UMass game - they were panning out just before a commercial.

I'm really just eating the tickets (2 seats) in the hopes I can move to Missoula in the near future and fully enjoy them.