View Full Version : How's NAU looking in practices?

Jacks76
July 4th, 2007, 10:17 AM
I haven't heard much reporting from the NAU practice field except for a few blurbs in early-April. How has NAU looked on both offense and defense during the spring? Does their offense seem as effective as last year? What about their defense? Does it looked improved at all?

I went to the main NAU website but they don't have any recent football information (since 06/04/07).

Paul

ucdtim17
July 4th, 2007, 01:35 PM
It's july. Fall practice for everyone starts in august

JALMOND
July 4th, 2007, 02:12 PM
It's july. Fall practice for everyone starts in august

Only a month away, for most schools.

AZGrizFan
July 4th, 2007, 06:07 PM
I haven't heard much reporting from the NAU practice field except for a few blurbs in early-April. How has NAU looked on both offense and defense during the spring? Does their offense seem as effective as last year? What about their defense? Does it looked improved at all?

I went to the main NAU website but they don't have any recent football information (since 06/04/07).

Paul

Defense looks "vaunted". xthumbsupx Especially the pass rush. :D

already123
July 5th, 2007, 12:23 PM
The last time I saw them they looked very good! I made it up to their "spring game" scrimmage-type practice and I liked what I saw. The defense is improved (I know ya'll want me to say vauntedxlolx ) and the offense didn't seem to miss a beat without Murrietta suprisingly. I think Kriesien will do very well for the Jacks. Watson is solid as usual...as well as Ryan Rauchert and Lionel Scott (a RB who will be splitting time with 1000+yard soph. RB Alex Henderson). I expect good things from the Jacks this season! xthumbsupx