PDA

View Full Version : All state Okie committs to Mo State

ShowMeBear2
June 25th, 2007, 06:00 PM
http://daabears.com/leader_links/002ok_RB.htm

Mountain Panther
June 25th, 2007, 06:03 PM

Nice pick up....can't say I've heard the first name "Kingjack" before.

Tod
June 25th, 2007, 06:40 PM

Looks like a good pick up, more than one, in fact. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

PantherRob82
June 25th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Looks like a good recruit. I think 2008 will be the turn around year for Bears. Once TA gets his recruits in.

MplsBison
June 25th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Do you have to say "Mo State"?

Your unis clearly say "Missouri State" and I know you hate using Mizzou, but "Mo State" is the corniest nickname in the history of football.

Please don't use it.

GoBears
June 25th, 2007, 08:35 PM

Your unis clearly say "Missouri State" and I know you hate using Mizzou, but "Mo State" is the corniest nickname in the history of football.

Please don't use it.

You're the corniest poster in the history of AGS. Please don't tell him what to call his own team.xthumbsupx

P2TheB
June 25th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Do you all realize that the published date on that article was from January of this year? I believe he will be a freshman in August.

ShowMeBear2
July 1st, 2007, 10:01 AM
True Bear fans hate Mizzou so no way it will be Mizzou State. I have nothing agianst Mu but ask other Bear fans and it is a bad deal.

BearsCountry
July 1st, 2007, 12:00 PM

Please don't use it.

Why not? Its not that stupid of a nickname. I still dont why everybody thinks Mizzou is the nickname for the state. Its only for the university it comes from Missouri U.

Why I am arguing with the board idiot.

MplsBison
July 1st, 2007, 01:39 PM
You can call yourself Moesha State or Slow Mo State (SMS) if you want. I don't care.

Mo State just sounds very corny to me.

douglasdmb
July 1st, 2007, 02:30 PM
Mo State just sounds very corny to me.

That's cool. We're still going to use it.

xcoffeex

I'm not sure why this thread was started almost five months after Washington was signed. Hell, he wasn't even the second best tailback we signed this winter.

MplsBison
July 1st, 2007, 02:49 PM
That's cool. We're still going to use it.

No you won't.

You use "Missouri State" for your athletics website, football uniforms, and basketball uniforms.

That is what you'll be called.

BearsCountry
July 1st, 2007, 03:36 PM
No you won't.

You use "Missouri State" for your athletics website, football uniforms, and basketball uniforms.

Fans call it MO State. Heck all the tv stations in the Valley, including ESPN use it as well. Its our new nickname, the school is just marketing the Missouri State till it gets known better.

douglasdmb
July 1st, 2007, 04:03 PM
No you won't.

You're right, we're "officially" Missouri State. Oklahoma State also goes by "Okie State". What's the difference?

Aaaaaaaaaaaannd I'm done.

already123
July 1st, 2007, 05:52 PM
hahahah