PDA

View Full Version : Terry Allen will turn Mo State around.

ShowMeBear2
June 16th, 2007, 09:45 PM
I expect a 6-5 maybe from Bears this year with better class. Little worried about the o line still. Just wonder how much it will improve.

PantherRob82
June 17th, 2007, 06:58 AM
W Thu, Aug 30 Missouri-Rolla Springfield, Mo. 7:00 p.m.
L Thu, Sep 06 Tennessee-Martin at Martin, Tenn. 6:00 p.m.
L Sat, Sep 15 Kansas State at Manhattan, Kan. 6:00 p.m.
L Sat, Sep 22 Central Arkansas Springfield, Mo. 6:00 p.m.
L Sat, Sep 29 Youngstown State * at Youngstown, Ohio 5:00 p.m.
L Sat, Oct 06 Illinois State * Springfield, Mo. 2:00 p.m.
L Sat, Oct 13 Western Illinois * at Macomb, Ill. 1:05 p.m.
L Sat, Oct 20 Southern Illinois * at Carbondale, Ill. 1:30 p.m.
W Sat, Oct 27 Indiana State * Springfield, Mo. 1:30 p.m.
L Sat, Nov 03 Northern Iowa * Springfield, Mo. 1:00 p.m.
W Sat, Nov 10 Southeast Missouri State Springfield, Mo. 1:00 p.m.

I'm seeing more like 3-8. No playmakers at QB and little experience doesn't do much for my expectations, things will turn around, but not sure about 6-5 this year. The only possible "swing" games for me were UT-M, UCA, and WIU, but I expect all 3 teams to be better than MSU this year. Did you get to 6-5 with the wins I picked and those 3?

FlyYtown
June 17th, 2007, 06:59 AM
You guys are still 2-3 years away. Until T. Allen's recruits start to have a considerable impact on a game; you guys will not be good. I see 3 winnable games for you guys in '07; and perhaps and upset of one of the Illinois teams.

BearBull24
June 17th, 2007, 03:22 PM
one of those 5 loses are coming from UCA

Mountain Panther
June 17th, 2007, 04:39 PM
I expect a 6-5 maybe from Bears this year with better class. Little worried about the o line still. Just wonder how much it will improve.

You guys will be really good in a few years. Would be an exciting time to be a Bears fan with all the changes!

douglasdmb
June 18th, 2007, 04:40 PM
I think 4-7 is pretty realistic. We should be able to beat Indiana St., SEMO, and UM-Rolla, but I think we should be able to steal at least one from the following three:

at UT-Martin
vs. UCA
at WIU

ShowMeBear2
June 18th, 2007, 04:53 PM
I expect payback............Uca going down.

Mr. C
June 18th, 2007, 05:44 PM
I think 4-7 is pretty realistic. We should be able to beat Indiana St., SEMO, and UM-Rolla, but I think we should be able to steal at least one from the following three:

at UT-Martin
vs. UCA
at WIU

Tennessee-Martin is the defending OVC champion and has an All-American running back Donald Chapman back to lead what should be an even better team this season. The Skyhawks are not the same team that was a bottom feeder in FCS for many years. I don't see Missouri State winning this one.

PantherRob82
June 18th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Tennessee-Martin is the defending OVC champion and has an All-American running back Donald Chapman back to lead what should be an even better team this season. The Skyhawks are not the same team that was a bottom feeder in FCS for many years. I don't see Missouri State winning this one.

Exaclty. I won't rule out stealing WIU or UCA, but I'm just not seeing 6-5. But AGS.

douglasdmb
June 18th, 2007, 09:20 PM

Fair enough. I wouldn't exactly rule us out, but you're right, that's without a doubt the least likely of the three I mentioned that we could win.

BearsCountry
June 19th, 2007, 09:28 AM
I say 4-7 is the most realsitic. We could go 6-5 but it would take a ton of breaks. We are at least two years from being a power, next year we will be a major pain in the butt.