PDA

View Full Version : Bobcats keep McEndoo

CrazyCat
June 15th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Great news

Rob Ash hired one of MSU's highly-respected assistant coaches on Friday

“First and foremost, Jason is an outstanding person,” MSU’s first-year head coach said. “He is the type of person I want to build a coaching staff with. Beyond that, he is proven as an terrific recruiter, and once I sat down and began discussing football with him it became obvious that he’s a very solid coach. We’re fortunate that Jason will remain with the Bobcat program.”

msubobcats (http://www.msubobcats.com/news.php?sid=fb&nid=2115)

PantherRob82
June 15th, 2007, 05:53 PM
good move. great coach.

Col Hogan
June 15th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Well, after a few not so good stories...a good one for the Bobcats...

Let's hope they continue in this direction...

Col Hogan
June 15th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Hiring the new coach was also good....

D'oh.....xoopsx

already123
June 15th, 2007, 06:43 PM
xcoffeex great...

catbob
June 15th, 2007, 10:12 PM
xcoffeex great...

Well if your OL coach...

...has coached two All-Americas and five First Team All-Big Sky choices at MSU, and his 2006 unit allowed the fewest sacks in the league while the Bobcats threw the second-most passes in the league. Under McEndoo’s tutelage, Jeff Bolton won the 2005 Rimington Award as Division I-AA’s top center, a position Bolton had never played in a game before that fall.

You'd be happy he was staying too. xbowx

Mountaineer#96
June 16th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Well if your OL coach...

...has coached two All-Americas and five First Team All-Big Sky choices at MSU, and his 2006 unit allowed the fewest sacks in the league while the Bobcats threw the second-most passes in the league. Under McEndoo’s tutelage, Jeff Bolton won the 2005 Rimington Award as Division I-AA’s top center, a position Bolton had never played in a game before that fall.

You'd be happy he was staying too. xbowx

Ask your QB how many that unit allowed during your visit to Boone last year..........no knock on the coach although, he seems like a good one.

CrazyCat
June 16th, 2007, 10:53 AM
yep, you beat us in every facet of the game, good job. Coach McEndoo will have the O-line better prepared for the next one.

CopperCat
June 17th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Ask your QB how many that unit allowed during your visit to Boone last year..........no knock on the coach although, he seems like a good one.

You really need to find something else to talk about don't you? xbangx