PDA

View Full Version : Non-Scholarship Summit

Fresno St. Alum
June 13th, 2007, 02:05 PM
the summit is tomorrow, is anyone going? Who do you think will start football? Schools I hear that are going are Lipscomb, Detroit, Harding (D-II)

Lehigh Football Nation
June 14th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Must... get... information... on... this... meeting... There were rumblings that Bryant was thinking of attending this...

Golden Eagle
June 14th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Lipscomb? Interesting.

dgreco
June 14th, 2007, 01:08 PM
i would love to see a list of who showed up.

Fresno St. Alum
June 14th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Is lurking dog an ags member? He's a D-II board member but a fan of Drake. He runs the PFL board. I wonder if he could get us any info on what is going down

DetroitFlyer
June 14th, 2007, 03:03 PM
I think our best hope for any information concerning this summit is good ole Ralph. He seems to have a good relationship with Patty Viverito and frankly, outside of Ralph and AGS, I'm not sure anyone else would care enough to cover this "event". I have my eyes and ears open, but my sources are all in the public domain so I will be watching AGS closely for any information that becomes available.

Seawolf97
June 14th, 2007, 09:06 PM
I think dark clouds were over the summit with the announced demise of St. Peter's football

DetroitFlyer
June 15th, 2007, 08:10 AM
The timing of Saint Pete's announcement does not leave me with a good feeling about the "summit". This certainly has the feel that Saint Peters went to the conference hoping to hear something that would cause them to continue plugging away, but no good news was forthcoming so bye bye football. I sure hope that Ralph is able to shed a bunch more light on this conference going forward!