PDA

View Full Version : UD Tickets?

GreatAppSt
August 12th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Hello out in UD land. Is there another way to buy tickets for the Lehigh game other than ticketmaster? I tried the ticket # on your home page and it just refers you to T.M.
I don't feel like spending a $6 premium for each tic without the ability to pick a section. Somwhere between 35yd lines ten to 20 rows up would be awesome. I'm assuming the students are in the West stands hence I want the East. T.M. said that their tics are only accepted at the southwest gate. :rolleyes: I also don't feel like having to hike all the way around the stadium to my seats.
Any help with this is appreciated. Any season ticket holder not planning on going to Lehigh I'm in the market. ;) ;) ;)

ChickenMan
August 13th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Tickets will be very hard to come by... I may have one 50 yrd line seat available... but won't know for another week. If you're interested PM me. Othewise your best bet is to try the UD boards. East or West stands really won't matter... both will be filled with UD fans and the students will be in the end zone.

http://www.gohens.net/phpBB2/

http://www.caazone.com/boards/index.php?sid=3882ef9b7508459b34276272d14041e8

since your not a Lee High guy... there's a good shot that someone will be able to help you out.

GreatAppSt
August 15th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Thanks CM I'll try that.

FightinBluHen51
August 15th, 2005, 10:30 AM
CAAZone is down for the week for maintence.

89Hen
August 15th, 2005, 10:34 AM
CAAZone is down for the week for maintence.
:bang: Just when it was heating up with actual football talk.

FightinBluHen51
August 15th, 2005, 11:40 AM
:bang: Just when it was heating up with actual football talk.

I know, but at least us Hens fans are blessed by AGS, gohens.net, and dear god do I say it? escribe :bang:

89Hen
August 15th, 2005, 11:56 AM
dear god do I say it? escribe :bang:
:eek: egad no.

bluehenbillk
August 15th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Not that you're going to shed any tears but the escribe board is down too. Maybe it finally died the slow death it's had for the past few months?

Probably just wishful thinking, even though they did break the Boler news.

FightinBluHen51
August 15th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Not that you're going to shed any tears but the escribe board is down too. Maybe it finally died the slow death it's had for the past few months?

Probably just wishful thinking, even though they did break the Boler news.

I know, in my thirst for UD info right now (that even sounds wrong with that board :eek: ) I pulled it up to find the MSE page of death. My guess is that the server was taking too much of a hit from all the registered and unregistered members here, GH.N and Zone.

henfan
August 15th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Escribe is temporarily out of commission. It'll be back up again soon.

RadMann
August 15th, 2005, 08:00 PM
The Escribe board has more than nine lives. As I recall, the I-AA board that preceded this one was once on Escribe a while back....

kardplayer
August 15th, 2005, 11:09 PM
If you're looking for tix to the game, you can also try calling the LU box office at 610-758-Game.

Don't know if we've sold out our allotment yet, but mine just arrived in the mail