PDA

View Full Version : G.A.S. Countdown Addendum as promised

GreatAppSt
May 24th, 2007, 12:44 AM
GAS COUNTDOWN ADDENDUM
RULE. #6 (Actually more of a pet peeve/request) I understand that some teams start their season before ASU and some after, this is the case every year. I assume most AGS posters have or are working on some level of higher education. So if your team has one of the other start dates just subtract or add those days in your head for your own count. Please just post your player with the rest of us, your more than welcome to do so without starting a new thread with a different count.xthumbsupx it clutters the board.:) Also, Please post follow ups only to current day threads of the coutdown it makes it very confusing to look at the board and 86 days is ahead of 80 days which is ahead 79 days. If you miss posting of a player on a previous day xoopsx just add it to the current days thread we'll understand. Thanks xbowx Every year I sentence myself to a three month and ten day term. xsmhx Why? I don't know, I must be crazyxnodx . Y'alls help for a smooth coundown will be much appreciated.xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

GreatAppSt
May 24th, 2007, 01:29 AM
bump xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xoopsx xmadx xmadx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xwhistlex xwhistlex

MplsBison
May 24th, 2007, 12:28 PM
GAS or AGS?

BeauFoster
May 24th, 2007, 12:37 PM
GAS or AGS?

Great
App
State