OCT 6 Elon 6pm
OCT 20 The Citadel 1pm (hc)
OCT 27 Wofford 1pm
NOV 17 Furman 1pm

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Unless of course, TV comes calling.

PaladinFan
May 18th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Sorry I won't be able to watch the Paladins in Cullowhee this year. Outside of Furman playing horrible football in 2005, it was my favorite visit to an opponent's stadium.

The Cats
May 19th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Unless of course, TV comes calling.

I don't see a TV game there, unless maybe the FU game.

SoCon48
May 19th, 2007, 10:11 AM
I don't see a TV game there, unless maybe the FU game.

I know. But you guys had to move up the ASU game last year by 2 or 3 hours later in anticipation of what should have been a TV game but wasn't thanks to the SoCon for expecting WCU and ASU to pay for it.

catamount man
May 19th, 2007, 10:39 AM
I know. But you guys had to move up the ASU game last year by 2 or 3 hours later in anticipation of what should have been a TV game but wasn't thanks to the SoCon for expecting WCU and ASU to pay for it.

That and the fact we were 2-7 coming into the game didn't help. WLOS was supposed to show it IIRC.

Some App fan posted a rumor on another board that WCU-ASU this year might make ESPN-U. That would be sweet!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

SoCon48
May 19th, 2007, 03:41 PM
That and the fact we were 2-7 coming into the game didn't help. WLOS was supposed to show it IIRC.

Some App fan posted a rumor on another board that WCU-ASU this year might make ESPN-U. That would be sweet!!!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!
Hey, my point is that our rivalry is big enough and old enough that it merits reg broadcast without our two schools having to foot the bill ourselves or both have to be contending for the conf championship..

Eyes of Old Main
May 19th, 2007, 10:32 PM
I hope to make the Wofford game in Cullowhee this year. I haven't been up there in a long time but it's always a nice place to catch a game.