PDA

View Full Version : AGS is the best cheer leader!

GtFllsGriz
May 15th, 2007, 09:32 AM
I have got to get to work but reading the posts are getting me so fired up for the season. Our OOC is pretty lackluster but this board has made me a fan of a lot of different schools. Reading the excitement mounting for games like ASU/Mich and GSU/CSU, NDSU/MN get me pumped. The game is no longer JUST about the Griz but rather the FCS in general. We can get excited for each other and look forward to the big matchups no matter where they are being played. App/Furman, McNees/SHS, GSU/Furman, CP/UCDavis, etc.

Then we can begin to see the season unfold and start to look forward to the second part of the season, meaning the playoffs.

Thank you to AGS for being the lead cheerleader for college football!

bobbythekidd
May 15th, 2007, 09:36 AM
I have got to get to work but reading the posts are getting me so fired up for the season. Our OOC is pretty lackluster but this board has made me a fan of a lot of different schools. Reading the excitement mounting for games like ASU/Mich and GSU/CSU, NDSU/MN get me pumped. The game is no longer JUST about the Griz but rather the FCS in general. We can get excited for each other and look forward to the big matchups no matter where they are being played. App/Furman, McNees/SHS, GSU/Furman, CP/UCDavis, etc.

Then we can begin to see the season unfold and start to look forward to the second part of the season, meaning the playoffs.

Thank you to AGS for being the lead cheerleader for college football!

xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

Seawolf97
May 15th, 2007, 07:43 PM
I suspect this board will be lit up by 10pm on September 1st. It really is a great place to learn and share ideas.

AppGuy04
May 15th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Where's Katie(CCUCheer) when we need her?

ngineer
May 15th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Yes, Katie, where are one of your 'flying splits'?:D ;)

CCUCheer
May 20th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Yes, Katie, where are one of your 'flying splits'?:D ;)

haha Ok you asked for it... but it isn't very good. lol

http://a972.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/l_67bd4a2acf1d332dc7b3f973d47e92c3.jpg

AppGuy04
May 20th, 2007, 10:04 PM
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that hurts!

PantherRob82
May 21st, 2007, 06:52 PM
I agree. I'm excited about ASU/Michigan. Even debating going.