Sep. 29 vs Winston-Salem St.
Oct. 6 vs Cheyney
Oct. 13 at Morgan St.
Oct. 20 vs. N.C. A&T
Oct. 27 at Norfolk St.
Nov. 3 vs S.C. State
Nov. 10 vs Bethune-Cookman
Nov. 17 at Delaware St.

http://www.howard-bison.com/sports/fball/2006/News/Howard_Announces_Schedule_-_Signings

UNHWildCats
May 5th, 2007, 04:24 PM
thanks for posting that

I think this leaves ASU, NAU and Prarie View as the only 2 schools with unfinished schedules.

BigApp
May 5th, 2007, 06:18 PM
nice OOC!

UNHWildCats
May 5th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Cheney and Eastern Michigan is a nice OOC??

BigApp
May 5th, 2007, 06:27 PM
for Howard, yes!

TexasTerror
May 5th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Was hoping that Howard and Prairie View A&M would've made something work...

Unfortunate that they did not. Wonder whom PVA&M will schedule now...

R.A.
May 19th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Cheney and Eastern Michigan is a nice OOC??

Cheney, okay.
But what's wrong with playing Eastern Michigan?

th0m
May 19th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Nothing wrong with EMU, imo. Good luck to Howard!

DFW HOYA
May 19th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Still waiting for a cross-town series with Georgetown. Given that Howard plays an almost exclusively HBCU schedule these days, that may prove unlikely, but both teams would benefit from the local attention.

HIU 93
May 20th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Still waiting for a cross-town series with Georgetown. Given that Howard plays an almost exclusively HBCU schedule these days, that may prove unlikely, but both teams would benefit from the local attention.

I would love to see it, but there needs to be some relenting on both sides.

DFW HOYA
May 20th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I would love to see it, but there needs to be some relenting on both sides.

I think the relenting would come from the other half of the G2 bus line. I can understand if Howard would rather play the "classic" games and all that, but there is value in local games.

HIU 93
May 20th, 2007, 05:19 PM
I think the relenting would come from the other half of the G2 bus line. I can understand if Howard would rather play the "classic" games and all that, but there is value in local games.

Howard rarely plays in classics. Both schools need to come to the table and make it happen. All the responsibility doesn't fall on Howard's shoulders.

andy7171
May 21st, 2007, 06:42 AM
I like the idea of a Georgetown-Howard match up. It could grow into a pretty big rivalry and get the local college football fans something to get excited about. Towson plays MorganState every year and both schools really benefit from the boost in attendance.

HIU 93
May 21st, 2007, 07:37 AM
I like the idea of a Georgetown-Howard match up. It could grow into a pretty big rivalry and get the local college football fans something to get excited about. Towson plays MorganState every year and both schools really benefit from the boost in attendance.

Yeah, but this is DC, and those two schools don't really acknowledge each others presence.

GannonFan
May 21st, 2007, 09:22 AM
Cheyney - perhaps the worst DII school in history. Eastern Michigan is good for the schedule (which is a fine schedule), but people have to stop playing Cheyney - the only conference win they've had in years was Mansfield and then Mansfield up and dropped football - that should tell you something.