PDA

View Full Version : What road game(s) will you be attending this year?

CID1990
May 4th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I haven't traveled in two years, so I'm going to make up for it this year by going to Wisconsin and VMI.

bison95
May 4th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Minnesota & SDSU for sure, thinking about Western Ill.

Eaglesrus
May 4th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Planning on Coastal, App. State and Wofford. Wish I could add Colorado State, but I keep hearing that you can't get there from here.

bobbythekidd
May 4th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Coastal Carolina for me.

andy7171
May 4th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Does Morgan State actually count as an away game for Towson?

I might pack up the family for a nice weekend down in Williamsburg for the W&M game on 9/29.xthumbsupx

nevadagriz
May 4th, 2007, 12:58 PM
I plan on going to Sac st for the griz game this year! I try to go to sac and weber every other year since I live between the two.

DunkandDukin
May 4th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Chapel Hill, scheduling gods willing. 9/1

Hopefully Delaware as well, esp. if playoffs are in the mix...

Ditto WM if same holds true. 2 of these 3 and it'd be a REAL happy fall:D

Mountaineer
Coastal Carolina for me.

You're not coming up for Black Saturday with GSU as the guest of honor? :( xbawlingx

GannonFan
Definitely in for Towson, Navy, and nova. Probably can't swing the W&M game (pretty place, hate the sight lines) and the UNH game will be tough to do. Of course, the W&M and UNH games could be televised and then I won't miss a thing!! 3 away games for sure though.

Ivytalk
May 4th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Lehigh for sure. Thinking about Cornell and Columbia.

No_Skill
May 4th, 2007, 01:03 PM
NDSU @ Minnesota

Can't wait!xthumbsupx

asu3peat
May 4th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Michigan's 'Big House' and Furman with possibilities of attendance at Wofford and The Citadel

lizrdgizrd
May 4th, 2007, 01:24 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll make the Elon game. I may even see a W&M game if we're visitin' on the right weekend. xnodx

citdog
May 4th, 2007, 01:25 PM
ALL of them!

HIU 93
May 4th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Princeton, Howard (although I live in the DC area), Battle of the Bay.

Pauly LB
May 4th, 2007, 01:27 PM
I am looking forward to Oct 13th when Cal Poly travels to UC Davis to play for the HUGE honor of keeping "The Shoe" !!!

Col Hogan
May 4th, 2007, 01:27 PM
I'll make the game at William and Mary this year...still looking at a few others...

Umass74
May 4th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Right now it looks like I'll be going to them all except for William & Mary and Hofstra.

TheBisonator
May 4th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Minnesota and South Dakota State. I'm also contemplating Western Illinois, if I can handle the driving.

Gil Dobie
May 4th, 2007, 01:48 PM
NDSU at Minnesota

ucdtim17
May 4th, 2007, 01:52 PM
San Ho State

appfan2008
May 4th, 2007, 01:57 PM
wofford, furman, and elon... also any playoff games that we may have to travel to or chatty if we get that far!

slostang
May 4th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Cal Poly @ Texas State
Cal Poly @ UC Davis
Cal Poly @ Southern Utah

DunkandDukin
May 4th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Oh yea, i forget to mention Chatty as well...;)

mcveyrl
May 4th, 2007, 03:13 PM
@ UNC, maybe @ W&M...

Maybe some ASU games depending on the weekend.

DUPFLFan
May 4th, 2007, 03:20 PM
All Drake games - road or home. (#1 son's last year)

bjtheflamesfan
May 4th, 2007, 03:33 PM
The LU boys are getting a group together for the W&M game this year, as well as the Toledo game

OL FU
May 4th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Unfortunately, Clemson looks like the only onexbawlingx

slycat
May 4th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Baylor

gvilleapp
May 4th, 2007, 03:55 PM
ALL of them!
I'll be at Michigan, Wofford, Furman, and Citadel games. I'll also be at The Citadel for games against Webber on Sept. 8th and for parent's day the weekend of Oct 12 & 13 against Furman to see my son presented his class of '08 Citadel ring! We're proud of him Citdog. I know you understand how excited he is about getting that class ring.

Eaglesrus
May 4th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Unfortunately, Clemson looks like the only onexbawlingx

Aww, come on down to the 'Boro, please??? We usually bring a pretty good sized group your way, I think it's time for FU to reciprocate. Well, I guess year before last wasn't too bad.

Richmond Mountaineer
May 4th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Elon, Wofford, Furman and the return trip to Chatty

TheRock21
May 4th, 2007, 04:31 PM
This will be my first trip to Furman believe it or not, hopefully it will be a great game

ngineer
May 4th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Does Morgan State actually count as an away game for Towson?

I might pack up the family for a nice weekend down in Williamsburg for the W&M game on 9/29.xthumbsupx

I did that back in 1990 when Lehigh last played at W&M. My wife does not like football. I mentioned to her that Augustu--"Honey, how about a four day weekend in Williamsburg"--Her eyes lit up and we made the plans....
Of course, she obviously found out my motive. She and my daughter went shopping that Saturday. My son and I went to the game. Had a great time with all the historical stuff in the area plus Six Flags. Highly recommend it.xthumbsupx

ngineer
May 4th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I planning to attend almost all of Lehigh's away games. Definitely Princeton, Fordham, and Bucknell. I'm hoping to make it to Colgate and Yale--likely on the Booster Bus if I go--the ol' rolling bar..:D

aceinthehole
May 4th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Planning on:
CCSU at Towson

Possibly:
CCSU at Western Mich
CCSU at St. Francis PA

813Jag
May 4th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Any game will be a road game for me. But I'm going to the MEAC/SWAC challenge. I'm gonna try to go to Mobile for the Gulf Coast Classic and maybe the Bayou Classic.

Seawolf97
May 4th, 2007, 08:42 PM
I will make our 6th home game at Hofstra only a 30 minute drive and probably the game at Albany.

89Hen
May 4th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Even thought I'm a Hen season ticket holder, I usually make as many away games as home game each year because of game time. I will most likely make it to UD at W&M to open the season, Towson (my closest game) and Navy this year.

89Hen
May 4th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Planning on:
CCSU at Towson
That's a home game for you ace!

PantherRob82
May 4th, 2007, 11:09 PM
I should be able to make all of ours. The added game at Drake is easy. Still feel least confident about the Missouri State trip.

McNeese75
May 4th, 2007, 11:24 PM
All of them xthumbsupx

GreatAppSt
May 4th, 2007, 11:24 PM
They're all away games for me now so my list is Michigan and GSU for sure but I'm hoping to go to Mcneese, and TXST as well. xnodx

slycat
May 4th, 2007, 11:33 PM
All of them xthumbsupx

i hope you dont get harrassed as bad in san marcos this year. im sure we'll still have the idiot fans show though. but this year i doubt there will be an incident between yalls cheerleaders and our mascot.

PantherRob82
May 4th, 2007, 11:42 PM
I also hope to make the SDSU@GSU game. xhurrayx

gokats85
May 5th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Oklahoma State (maybe)
McNeese
SFA
SELA (Probable)
TSU-San Marcos

thirdgendin
May 5th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Probably Clemson and el cid.

yorkcountyUNHfan
May 5th, 2007, 06:56 AM
JMU and Richmond will be 1st time at those stadiums for me.

SiouxFallsJack
May 5th, 2007, 07:21 AM
I plan on going to the Western Illinois game and hope to make it to the Georgia Southern game if I can find someone else to go with me.

appsfan
May 5th, 2007, 08:45 AM
I'll go to Elon since it is nearby but I'll have to sit out our other road games.

PantherRob82
May 5th, 2007, 09:53 AM
I plan on going to the Western Illinois game and hope to make it to the Georgia Southern game if I can find someone else to go with me.

Are you thinking of driving to GSU?

UNH_Alum_In_CT
May 5th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Virtual Definite: Hofstra

Probably one or the other: Marshall or JMU (After Rutgers and Northwestern, feel obligated to keep the FBS game attendance going.)

Probably will have to work: Richmond

Probably will be on the annual family vacation that started long before the AGS way of life took over: UMass

WrenFGun
May 5th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I intend to make the Marshall game, myself. Either Marshall or JMU.

catbob
May 5th, 2007, 10:34 AM
I doubt I'll make any this year. You guys really have no idea how lucky you are to have conference games so close. Outside of Missoula, the closest conference foe is Idaho State, a meager 249 miles away.

Weber - 378
Cheney - 417

It makes the trips into weekend trips, not just day trips. :(

phillyAPP
May 5th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah, I intend to make the Marshall game, myself. Either Marshall or JMU.

Go to the Marshall game. Huntington is a nice town. People are very nice.Tailgating is good. And the game will be a good gauge on how good you are.

First time I went to Marshall I asked a person where I could buy some Volka and they said across the street at the gas station. I thought it was a joke( the philly in me) but it wasn't. BUY LIQUOR AT A GAS STATION ??? Only in WV.

SiouxFallsJack
May 5th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Are you thinking of driving to GSU?

I was thinking of flying, not sure if I could take the time off of work to drive. Might have to compare cost/time factors for both and decide which is the best option.

FlyYtown
May 5th, 2007, 11:25 AM
I will be traveling to Ohio State to see the Guins take on Tressel

MplsBison
May 5th, 2007, 11:39 AM
I was thinking of flying, not sure if I could take the time off of work to drive. Might have to compare cost/time factors for both and decide which is the best option.

Google says 1370 miles from Sioux Falls to Statesboro. If you multiply that by 3 dollars per gallon and divide by 20 gallons per mile, you're talking $205 each way.

It's all interstate, but you're still talking about 20 hours each way as well.

MSP to ATL is usually under 200 bucks round trip. Just have to figure out a way to get there.

PantherRob82
May 5th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Google says 1370 miles from Sioux Falls to Statesboro. If you multiply that by 3 dollars per gallon and divide by 20 gallons per mile, you're talking $205 each way.

It's all interstate, but you're still talking about 20 hours each way as well.

MSP to ATL is usually under 200 bucks round trip. Just have to figure out a way to get there.

There's always the possibility of dividing 204 by 2,3, or 4.

I think I'd rather fly.

Ronbo
May 5th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Planning on Coastal, App. State and Wofford. Wish I could add Colorado State, but I keep hearing that you can't get there from here.

Interesting to see Georgia Southern with a game on 11/17 just one week before the playoffs. You usually take your bye there. Take warm clothes to Ft. Collins. A mid november game there can be brutal.

We've got so many home games that I'm just planning one road trip to Sac. State. I'll hit Reno and San Francisco as well as Sacramento. I like to take in the West Coast every year. Last year we hit Portland and then the Oregon coast.

Henwatcher
May 5th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Sept. 22 UD at Towson
Nov. 17 UD at Villanova

Saint3333
May 5th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Odd numbered years are a great time to be an ASU fan leaving in Charlotte.

Away games are Furman, Wofford, Citadel, and Elon all within 3 hours drive time. Mrs. Saint enjoys Charleston so the longest trip is the easiest sell.

Planning on a road trip to Michigan as well with stops in Pitt, Cleveland and back through Cincy to catch three MLB games as well.

This could be an excellent fall, sports wise, if work doesn't get in the way.xnodx

MplsBison
May 5th, 2007, 12:56 PM
There's always the possibility of dividing 204 by 2,3, or 4.

Are you trying to say that gas could be $1.50, $1, or $0.75 per gallon or are you trying to say that he could be getting 40, 60, or 80 miles per gallon?

UNHWILDCATS05
May 5th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Virtual Definite: Hofstra

Probably one or the other: Marshall or JMU (After Rutgers and Northwestern, feel obligated to keep the FBS game attendance going.)

Probably will have to work: Richmond

Probably will be on the annual family vacation that started long before the AGS way of life took over: UMass

You have to go to Marshall and bring your FBS luck!!! (knocking on wood)... I'll probably be able to make the UMASS game.

UNHWildCats
May 5th, 2007, 01:38 PM
im really hoping to go to the Hofstra game.

SunCoastBlueHen
May 5th, 2007, 01:40 PM
The only regular season game I will make this year is Rhode Island @ Delaware (if the Hens make the playoffs, I'll probably get to another game). xthumbsupx

TheTribeHasSpoken
May 5th, 2007, 02:24 PM
@ Virginia Tech, @ Richmond, maybe @ VMI.

X-Factor
May 5th, 2007, 02:38 PM
For sure:

NDSU @ SDSU
NDSU @ Minnesota

Probable:

NDSU @ Cal Poly
NDSU @ Central Michigan

Long shot, but maybe:

NDSU @ Western Illinois

SiouxFallsJack
May 5th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Are you trying to say that gas could be $1.50, $1, or $0.75 per gallon or are you trying to say that he could be getting 40, 60, or 80 miles per gallon?

I'm guessing it would be splitting the cost between 2-4 people.

BobbyMo
May 5th, 2007, 08:29 PM
If any of the NEC, Dayton or VMI guys want to come to Robert Morris let me know and Ill have the beer chilled :)

GeeWiz
May 5th, 2007, 09:11 PM
@ Northwestern on Sept 1.

@ Hofstra on Nov. 10 (most likely)

Looking forward to the Labor Day weekend in Chicago!

Friday: Astros vs. Cubs @ Wrigley

Sat. NU @ NU

Sun: Might go back to Wrigley!

McNeese75
May 5th, 2007, 09:19 PM
i hope you dont get harrassed as bad in san marcos this year. im sure we'll still have the idiot fans show though. but this year i doubt there will be an incident between yalls cheerleaders and our mascot.

I hope not as well :)

MplsBison
May 6th, 2007, 10:38 AM
I'm guessing it would be splitting the cost between 2-4 people.

If you could get 3 other people to go with you, then yeah, other than the 20 hours of driving, it would be much cheaper if you could drive straight through.

PantherRob82
May 6th, 2007, 11:49 AM

adding passengers. He could also get 40 mpg. xthumbsupx

MplsBison
May 6th, 2007, 12:34 PM
adding passengers. He could also get 40 mpg. xthumbsupx

Not on Iowa's ethanol!

james_lawfirm
May 6th, 2007, 12:38 PM
I did that back in 1990 when Lehigh last played at W&M. My wife does not like football. I mentioned to her that Augustu--"Honey, how about a four day weekend in Williamsburg"--Her eyes lit up and we made the plans....
Of course, she obviously found out my motive. She and my daughter went shopping that Saturday. My son and I went to the game. Had a great time with all the historical stuff in the area plus Six Flags. Highly recommend it.xthumbsupx

Wife does not like football? I know a good lawyer. Just kidding.

james_lawfirm
May 6th, 2007, 12:42 PM
We (wife & 2 sons) will be going to Michigan, Furman, Wofford for sure. & probably the others as well - where's that danged schedule anyhow?

laxVik
May 6th, 2007, 12:58 PM
San Diego State for me. Should be an interesting one. Viks have done well against the WAC and MWC (Hawaii in 2000 and New Mexico last year).

JBB
May 6th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Im going to the Metrodome in Oct for BISON/Gophers and Brookings last game of the season for the face-off with the Jacks. We will probably stay in Brookings over night, still up in the air on that.

PantherRob82
May 6th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Not on Iowa's ethanol!

We get 35 mpg on Iowa ethanol. ;)

crunifan
May 6th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I'm hoping to get to Drake and Missouri State.

Iowa State is for sure, same with all the home games.

andy7171
May 7th, 2007, 07:07 AM
That's a home game for you ace!
DAGGER!
Kinda like "The Tub" is for Towson? xcoolx

Eaglegus2
May 7th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Everyone that Georgia Southern is playing............even Colorado State in Ft. Collins.:D

MplsBison
May 7th, 2007, 08:52 AM
We get 35 mpg on Iowa ethanol.

I find that hard to believe as ethanol gives lower mileage than gasoline.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
May 7th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Minnesota & SDSU for sure, thinking about Western Ill.

You bringing that lady in your avatar with you? :D ;)

I might be going to W&M and/or Delaware (JMU games). I am hoping to catch the Thursday night inaugural CAA game in Williamsburg - UD @ W&M - the first weekend of the season before traveling on South to Chapel Hill, NC to watch the Baby-blue Tarheel faithful blush red as the team in Purple shows up to make a statement to Mr. Butch Davis and friends! Hopefully Furman roughed 'em up enough last year to put us over the top. xthumbsupx

GoGuins
May 7th, 2007, 10:05 AM
I'll be going to an ASU road game @ Michigan:D

ButlerGSU
May 7th, 2007, 10:06 AM
I plan to make the trip to Coastal.

OL FU
May 7th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Aww, come on down to the 'Boro, please??? We usually bring a pretty good sized group your way, I think it's time for FU to reciprocate. Well, I guess year before last wasn't too bad.

I would like nothing better. But I checked ahead and that is kid weekend. I don't take the kids on long road trips unless there is a beach or amusement park involved.

I learned my lessonxnodx

UCABEARS75
May 7th, 2007, 10:26 AM
All of them.

OSBF
May 7th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Planning on going to Columbia to watch my birds peck the Tigers.
Also going to Springfield MO for Mo State.
Looking good for a beautiful evening in Charleston for EIU. Last year for the playoffs found tailgating there quite a nice experience.
Would love to find a way to get to the Appy game in the big house, that could be fun.

poly51
May 7th, 2007, 01:38 PM
I will be going to Cal Poly at UC Davis on October 13th.

My son is a graduate of Cal Poly and UC Davis and lives in Sacramento.

GoldandBlack
May 7th, 2007, 01:43 PM
ALL of them!

Much as I hate to "ditto" CitDog - ditto.

RabidRabbit
May 7th, 2007, 01:44 PM
I'm leaning to go to the YSU-SDSU game in Youngstown and also to go down to Statesboro, and catch the Eagles-Jacks game. xnodx xnodx

LeopardFan04
May 7th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Lehigh, likely Penn, and possibly Georgetown I think...

TheBisonator
May 7th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Now that I've seen construction pics of Western Illinois' stadium renovation, it makes me lean more towards wanting to go to WIU on 9/29.

89Hen
May 8th, 2007, 12:30 PM
I will most likely make it to UD at W&M to open the season, Towson (my closest game) and Navy this year.
Just found out I may have to miss the Navy game this year. It will be our final weekend of soccer, so unless we happen to play on Sundays, I'm out. Shame, I've been to 5 of the Navy games over the years, always a cool place to see a game.

REALBird
May 8th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Definite: @ Eastern Illinois
Possible: @ Missouri
Not Likely, but sounds good: @ NDSU

th0m
May 8th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Now that I've seen construction pics of Western Illinois' stadium renovation, it makes me lean more towards wanting to go to WIU on 9/29.

Sorry for the OT, but would you mind sharing those WIU renovation pics? I'm always interested in facilities upgrades/renovations around the division.

ncbears
May 8th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Everyone that Georgia Southern is playing............even Colorado State in Ft. Collins.:D

If UNC has a home game and it doesn't conflit with the time of the eagles/rams game, you should come down to greeley and watch the bears. It's only a half hour drive.

Eyes of Old Main
May 8th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Much as I hate to "ditto" CitDog - ditto.

Sometimes you've got to go along with him, but don't make it a habit.

Eyes of Old Main
May 8th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I'd love to go to NC State, but I'll be in Boston that day for work.

Work will have me in Greenville the day of our game with Furman so I'm hoping its a mid-afternoon or night game to make scheduling easier.

Aside from that, maybe the Western Carolina game.

Can't wait for Samford to get in the SoCon, if for no other reason than the easy trip to Birmingham every other year.

T-Dog
May 8th, 2007, 06:34 PM
This will be my first trip to Furman believe it or not, hopefully it will be a great game

Same here. Went down to the Whee for the first time ever last year and love how many we had down there. Greenville will hopefully be the same as were kind of a big deal down there.

And if all goes well, The BIG HOUSE.

And Wofford, elon and El Cit if I can get a carpool going.

PantherRob82
May 8th, 2007, 06:44 PM
I find that hard to believe as ethanol gives lower mileage than gasoline.

You find everything hard to believe. ;)

PantherRob82
May 8th, 2007, 06:44 PM
I'll be going to an ASU road game @ Michigan:D

I was debating it.

Proud Griz Man
May 8th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Montana Grizzlies at Sacramento. xcoffeex

BaylorTitan
May 8th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Baylor
How many Bobcat fans can we expect this year to come up to Waco?

I know we're not FCS, but we are a small school so I like hanging out with the other smaller schools. Here's my list of away games I'll be attending...

Definate:
@TCU

Possible:
@ Oklahoma (depends on ticket price and how well we're doing)
@ Buffalo (I won't be a freshman till this fall and I'm gonna try to find a group to get a road trip together for the trip to NY)

GoGuins
May 8th, 2007, 09:32 PM
I've only been to one YSU away game besides Kent & Akron. Illinois St in 2000. GFC teams are just too far to travel to, at least from Ytown. Would love to see a game in the UNI Dome

So I guess 0 YSU away games in 2007

PantherRob82
May 8th, 2007, 10:48 PM
I've only been to one YSU away game besides Kent & Akron. Illinois St in 2000. GFC teams are just too far to travel to, at least from Ytown. Would love to see a game in the UNI Dome

So I guess 0 YSU away games in 2007

Oh, Cmon. It's not a bad weekend trip. We left Friday night, drove part way, finish the drive Sat am, drove part way back after the game and got home on Sunday. :D

Jag4Life
May 31st, 2007, 10:28 AM
Any game will be a road game for me. But I'm going to the MEAC/SWAC challenge. I'm gonna try to go to Mobile for the Gulf Coast Classic and maybe the Bayou Classic.I'm going to all the games.

813Jag
May 31st, 2007, 10:40 AM
I'm going to all the games.

I hope to make more this year, but with a pending move, who knows how many I'll make.

Jag4Life
May 31st, 2007, 11:19 AM
I hope to make more this year, but with a pending move, who knows how many I'll make.

lol, what road games are you making?

MYTAPPY
May 31st, 2007, 11:23 AM
Heading down to Spartanburg for the Wofford game and if everything falls into place, I'll be in Ann Arbor on Sept. 1.

813Jag
May 31st, 2007, 11:55 AM
lol, what road games are you making?

Right now, for sure Birmingham, Homecoming, and the Classic. I want to go to Chicago but I'm not sure right now.

Jag4Life
May 31st, 2007, 01:01 PM
Right now, for sure Birmingham, Homecoming, and the Classic. I want to go to Chicago but I'm not sure right now.

I will be at every single game on that schedule.

813Jag
May 31st, 2007, 01:04 PM
I will be at every single game on that schedule.
Not even possible for me any more. :( :o

Jag4Life
May 31st, 2007, 01:05 PM
Not even possible for me any more. :( :o

lol, Why you say that? Never say never, though!

BEAR
May 31st, 2007, 02:17 PM
I'm going to the UCA vs Louisiana Tech game. Gonna be fun since we are rebuilding and many La. Tech fans on their board have invited me to "feast" at their tailgates!

Wooo Weee...love those looooosiana ditch lobsters...xlolx

Calif_Colonial
May 31st, 2007, 02:22 PM
Heading back east for the VMI game the last weekend of September, and the following week is Homecoming Weekend for the Wagner College game. Then it's back to Los Angeles.

KJ Eagle
May 31st, 2007, 04:03 PM
If everything goes as planned, I'll make it to the Appy game and Colorado St.

SU Jag
May 31st, 2007, 04:08 PM
August 25th I'm checking out Miles vs Shaw here in town!
I'm going to see Samford vs West Alabama on a Thursday.
I'll be at the Southern vs FAMU/Miles vs Tuskegee double-header in Birmingham Sunday Sep.2xeekx xeekx xeekx
2 The Southern Heritage Classic(Jackson State vs Tennessee State (so I wont be going to Chicagoxsmhx
3.Alcorn St vs UAB
4.Tennessee State vs Southernxeekx xeekx xeekx
5. Atlanta Football Classic(Tennessee State vs FAMU)
6.Southern vs Alabama A&M(Homecomming)
7.Southern vs Jackson Statexeekx xeekx xeekx
8.Tennessee vs Alabamaxeekx xeekx
9.Magic City Classic(Alabama A&M vs Alabama State)xeekx xeekx
10.Clark-Atlanta vs Tuskegee(TU's Homecommingxbowx xeekx xbowx xeekx )
11. Auburn vs Georgia
12. The Turkey Day Classic(Bama State vs Tuskegee)
13 The Bayou Classic(Southern vs Grambling)
14. The SWAC Championship Game
15. The Papa John's.com Bowl Game

add a few high school games and thats my 07 football schedule.

813Jag
May 31st, 2007, 05:01 PM
August 25th I'm checking out Miles vs Shaw here in town!
I'm going to see Samford vs West Alabama on a Thursday.
I'll be at the Southern vs FAMU/Miles vs Tuskegee double-header in Birmingham Sunday Sep.2xeekx xeekx xeekx
2 The Southern Heritage Classic(Jackson State vs Tennessee State (so I wont be going to Chicagoxsmhx
3.Alcorn St vs UAB
4.Tennessee State vs Southernxeekx xeekx xeekx
5. Atlanta Football Classic(Tennessee State vs FAMU)
6.Southern vs Alabama A&M(Homecomming)
7.Southern vs Jackson Statexeekx xeekx xeekx
8.Tennessee vs Alabamaxeekx xeekx
9.Magic City Classic(Alabama A&M vs Alabama State)xeekx xeekx
10.Clark-Atlanta vs Tuskegee(TU's Homecommingxbowx xeekx xbowx xeekx )
11. Auburn vs Georgia
12. The Turkey Day Classic(Bama State vs Tuskegee)
13 The Bayou Classic(Southern vs Grambling)
14. The SWAC Championship Game
15. The Papa John's.com Bowl Game

add a few high school games and thats my 07 football schedule.
That's quite a schedule. I'm still working out the kinks in mine. But I'll be at the Outback Bowl for sure and a couple of USF games thrown in. I may do the Florida Classic again.

SU Jag
May 31st, 2007, 05:10 PM
That's quite a schedule. I'm still working out the kinks in mine. But I'll be at the Outback Bowl for sure and a couple of USF games thrown in. I may do the Florida Classic again.

There is a posibility that I might go to the Florida Classic again this year but doing it last year I was so tired. I had the Florida Classic that Saturday, the Turkey Day Classic that Thursday, left Montgomery about 5 that evening on my way to New Orleans, the the Bayou Classic that Saturday.

PantherRob82
May 31st, 2007, 06:34 PM
still up in the air. hoping i can afford to do all UNI road trips as well as SDSU@GSU.

Cobblestone
May 31st, 2007, 06:39 PM
Army & UNH. I have more confidence in us against Army. I am sure we'll get smoked by UNH but a trip to Newick's for some of the best seafood in New England will ease the pain.

Husky Alum
May 31st, 2007, 06:46 PM
Good year for me with road games

Sept 1 - @ Northwestern
Sept 22 - @ UC Davis
Oct 20 - @ UMass
Nov 3 - @ UNH
Nov 17 - @ URI (if game matters)

I want to get down to UD to meet up with some of the posters down there, but I don't think Mrs. Husky Alum will let me do it!

UNH_Alum_In_CT
May 31st, 2007, 09:12 PM
Army & UNH. I have more confidence in us against Army. I am sure we'll get smoked by UNH but a trip to Newick's for some of the best seafood in New England will ease the pain.

I've eased my pain more than once with a stop at Newick's after a football or basketball game at UNH!! xnodx :p

Make a note to contact me when our game gets closer and I'll do the same.

Cobblestone
May 31st, 2007, 09:59 PM
I've eased my pain more than once with a stop at Newick's after a football or basketball game at UNH!! xnodx :p

Make a note to contact me when our game gets closer and I'll do the same.

Sounds good, thanks.

blackfordpu
May 31st, 2007, 10:05 PM
Away games I plan on attending in bold.

August 30 Angelo State 7:00 PM ET Tickets
September 8 Arkansas-Monticello 7:00 PM ET Tickets
September 15 at North Dakota State 7:00 PM ET Tickets
September 29 at Oklahoma State TBA Tickets
October 6 Central Arkansas TBA Tickets
October 13 at McNeese State 8:00 PM ET Tickets
October 20 Northwestern State TBA Tickets
October 27 at Stephen F. Austin 3:00 PM ET Tickets
November 3 Nicholls State TBA Tickets
November 10 at Southeastern Louisiana TBA Tickets
November 17 at Texas State 7:00 PM ET Tickets

g-webb1994
June 1st, 2007, 10:12 AM
The fact that two fine eating establishments (Dan'l Boone Inn at Appy and The Beacon at Wofford) makes road trips even better! I'll do both of them, would love to go to Starkville and Athens, Ohio, but those are unlikely.

Eaglesrus
June 1st, 2007, 10:49 AM
The fact that two fine eating establishments (Dan'l Boone Inn at Appy and The Beacon at Wofford) makes road trips even better! I'll do both of them, would love to go to Starkville and Athens, Ohio, but those are unlikely.

I gotta say that I really look forward to trips to App State (win or loose, it's a great area to visit in the Fall), but I was not impressed with the Dan'l Boone Inn. Wait in line for 45 minutes for instant mashed potatos? Well, if they weren't instant it was a good imitation of them.

ButlerGSU
June 1st, 2007, 10:51 AM
Coastal will be my only road game this season.

I'll make it every game at Paulson though.