WR David Robinson #2 receiver
FB Zach Logan tfr from Vandy
DL Caleb Bateman was starter

Northwestern State:
QB Roch Charpentier, jr leading passer
WR Chris Miller, 3rd in catches, good ST

Are any of them still on the team??
Any news would be appreciated.

Bateman was on target to graduate and simply decided to not play this year, basically finish with the rest of his class.

The other two (at UCA) had issues. Academic issues I assume.

Frosty The Snowbuff
April 26th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Some non-seniors not on the current roster
and/or no mention of work during spring. xreadx

Central Arkansas:
WR David Robinson #2 receiver
FB Zach Logan tfr from Vandy
DL Caleb Bateman was starter

Northwestern State:
QB Roch Charpentier, jr leading passer
WR Chris Miller, 3rd in catches, good ST

Are any of them still on the team??
Any news would be appreciated.

No idea....

It could be that Roch slipped to 3rd string behind Germayne Edmond (The starter later in the season) and JC Transfer Drew Branch (Delaney Bowl Co-MVP)....

Seat16Demon
April 27th, 2007, 11:33 AM
No idea....

It could be that Roch slipped to 3rd string behind Germayne Edmond (The starter later in the season) and JC Transfer Drew Branch (Delaney Bowl Co-MVP)....

Not sure, what's up with Roch. But I do know that he was not on the spring game roster and did not play. I am assuming he is no longer with the team. The number three and four quarterbacks on the roster are Junior Sean Santos and Redshirt Freshman Adam Roy. As far as Chris Miller goes, I am checking on it and will try to give an update.

GeauxLions94
April 27th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Not sure, what's up with Roch. But I do know that he was not on the spring game roster and did not play. I am assuming he is no longer with the team. The number three and four quarterbacks on the roster are Junior Sean Santos and Redshirt Freshman Adam Roy. As far as Chris Miller goes, I am checking on it and will try to give an update.

Wow xeekx Roch played well against us last season in Hammond and with Edwards, would give the Demons one of the top QB tandems in the country.

What's the deal with Santos (the other one). Coming out of Holy Cross, he was one of the top rated QB's in I-AA. Has he even seen the field???

Seat16Demon
May 1st, 2007, 09:30 AM
Wow xeekx Roch played well against us last season in Hammond and with Edwards, would give the Demons one of the top QB tandems in the country.

What's the deal with Santos (the other one). Coming out of Holy Cross, he was one of the top rated QB's in I-AA. Has he even seen the field???

After an email or two, here is what I found out. Roch and Chris Miller are both, at this point, off the team for disciplinary reasons (because of privacy issues, no specifics could be given). This does not mean they could not be reinstated in the future, but until they work through and work out some issues, they will not be a part of the team.xoopsx

As for Santos, He was just never really found the potential that is there. He has not seen any major action, only limited action in blowouts and the like. He is in a battle for the #3 slot on the depth chart with Fresh. Adam Roy. Roy is a promising prospect out of Alexandria Senior High.

NSUDemon98
May 1st, 2007, 03:44 PM
After an email or two, here is what I found out. Roch and Chris Miller are both, at this point, off the team for disciplinary reasons (because of privacy issues, no specifics could be given). This does not mean they could not be reinstated in the future, but until they work through and work out some issues, they will not be a part of the team.xoopsx

As for Santos, He was just never really found the potential that is there. He has not seen any major action, only limited action in blowouts and the like. He is in a battle for the #3 slot on the depth chart with Fresh. Adam Roy. Roy is a promising prospect out of Alexandria Senior High.

It was released on the forkemdemons board a few months ago that either Roch or Chris(can't remember which)was arrested for DUI or DWI.