Sat. Sept. 8 Winston-Salem State 7 p.m.
Sat. Sept. 15 Georgia Southern 7 p.m.
Sat. Sept. 22 at James Madison TBA

Sat. Oct. 6 at Furman TBA

Sat. Oct. 13 Chowan (Family Weekend) 7 p.m. First Meeting
Sat. Oct. 20 Presbyterian (Hall of Fame) 7 p.m. First Meeting
Sat. Oct. 27 VMI* (Homecoming) 7 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 3 at Liberty* TBA
Sat. Nov. 10 Gardner-Webb* (Senior Day) 7 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 17 at Charleston Southern* 1:30 p.m.

*winning games in bold

I predict a win over Delware State, Winston-Salem, Chowan, Presby, Liberty, Furman,G-Webb, VMI and Charleston Southern.

Coastal is 1-0 against Delaware, and Winston Salem. Last meeting in 2005, 2006(respectively).

I think GSU will be a tough game, and although I'd love tobeat the Eagles, I see them coming out on top making it a 2-0 series for them.

James Madison will play us again, and i haven't reached a verdict on this game...yet.

Furman will have a tough game agaisnt us and I don't see us coming out on top again. Furman's game, series 1-1

Chowan is god awful. Nuff said.

Presby will be a fun game, but I think a little intimidation and a inferior program will give CCU the win.

We'll beat VMI again, the bastard child of the Military Classic.

Liberty, G-Webb and Charleston Southern are going to be tough Conferece games. These three schools have improved so much since the inception of football at CCU that they are no longer the honest, easy wins. Liberty, will be the toughest for us, IMHO. We are 3-1 against these three and this year, I honestly believe we'll make that 4-1.

So I will say we'll go 8-3, including a loss to JMU

andy7171
April 19th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Del State, GSU, JMU and Furman is a rough opening half!
You'll need to win at least 2 of them.
Second half is cake.

Don't discount the Hornets.

appfan2008
April 19th, 2007, 08:26 AM
wow what a three game stretch early on in the season with jmu, gsu, and furman... youll be lucky to get one of those

AZGrizFan
April 19th, 2007, 08:28 AM
My guess is after 5 games you're 1-4. xcoolx xcoolx

MarkCCU
April 19th, 2007, 08:32 AM
wow what a three game stretch early on in the season with jmu, gsu, and furman... youll be lucky to get one of those

I know. The Paladins are hungry for some chicken after last year but I just don't know about James Madison.

youwouldno
April 19th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Thigpen played at an extremely high level last season, and especially well against Furman. In Greenville, without Thigpen, CCU has little chance. At JMU is similarly an uphill battle. At home vs. GSU is winnable but not a good bet by any means. CCU is still a very young program; nothing wrong with a rebuilding season here and there.

TexasTerror
April 19th, 2007, 08:37 AM
8-3 due to the sub-Div I games will not cut it for a school that wants to be back in the Div I playoffs...

CCU has a uphill climb this year. They need to get the big wins at JMU and at Furman...

MarkCCU
April 19th, 2007, 08:42 AM
8-3 due to the sub-Div I games will not cut it for a school that wants to be back in the Div I playoffs...

CCU has a uphill climb this year. They need to get the big wins at JMU and at Furman...

Agreed, I had to research Chowan! They're stats are horrible. It will be a hard fought season but the Chanticleers can do it(homer)

andy7171
April 19th, 2007, 08:50 AM
It will be a hard fought season but the Chanticleers can do it(homer)
You can count on me for CCU support on 9/22!

JMU2K_DukeDawg
April 19th, 2007, 08:57 AM
So which JMU fan pissed in your cornflakes, Andy? :D ;)

Seriously, it will be tough for CCU to win any of those in that stretch. I think GSU at home will be their best shot. Don't think JMU has forgotten what happened two short years ago down at the beach. You should not be looking forward to the purple teams this year.

I am even tempted to pick Del. St. in the opener. I dunno. I just don't think CCU is going to be what it was with all the losses in players. They'll still be a good team, but not a playoff caliber team this year. Maybe you'll prove me wrong, the Chants have certainly proved many wrong before!

andy7171
April 19th, 2007, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE=JMU2K_DukeDawg]So which JMU fan pissed in your cornflakes, Andy? :D ;)
QUOTE]
xlolx xlolx Oh just the 700-800 Dukies who invaded and embarrassed my school last Novemeber!
xlolx :( xbawlingx

andy7171
April 19th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Duplicate post.xoopsx

JMU2K_DukeDawg
April 19th, 2007, 09:01 AM
By the way, you can update the TBA on the JMU game on 9/22 to 6:00 PM. I LOVE THE NIGHT GAMES!!!! xthumbsupx

JMU2K_DukeDawg
April 19th, 2007, 09:04 AM
No worries Andy, I have always liked Towson fans for some reason, and I honestly don't think it's because you guys were the CAA whipping boy for a few seasons. :p ;)

Towson has improved every year in their athletics and you guys have a bright future if you can only somehow find the fan support there in Baltimore...

Just keep beating Delaware! xthumbsupx xsmiley_wix

andy7171
April 19th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Just keep beating Delaware! xthumbsupx xsmiley_wix
Finally, something me and a Duke can agree on!
xpeacex

Lehigh Football Nation
April 19th, 2007, 09:07 AM
I think the only lock so far for my 2007 diary schedule so far is Coastal/Delaware State. Anyone planning to go?

I'm thinking Coastal could be the preseason pick to win the Big South, and Delaware State may be the preseason #3-#4 MEAC team.

I'm seeing it's a 7:00PM start from the Delaware State web site xeyebrowx which opens up a possible double-dip (of course, the wife won't be happy with that, but xthumbsupx )

JMU2K_DukeDawg
April 19th, 2007, 09:21 AM
I personally think Liberty is the team to beat in the Big South in 2007. I base it mostly on the program Liberty seems to be building, albeit from the outside in with all those xfers. I don't like how they are doing it, but I think it will be effective against their rivals in the Big South anyway.

Meanwhile, it's tough to count out Chuck South and Coastal. I just think Coastal will have more than their hands full trying to replace the lost seniors from last year. Good luck though on every game outside of the JMU game! xthumbsupx

Might I suggest that on Sept. 1, instead of taking that dreaded trip all the way up I-95 to Delaware St., the trip to Chapel Hill, NC is much closer! Come watch us take on Butch Davis' Tarheels and make some noise for the FCS! We would love the support and you make some tailgating friends for your trip to Harrisonburg in late September... it's a Win-Win situation!xpeacex

andy7171
April 19th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Dang! Two thing in a row I have to agree with a Duke about!
A warm sunny Chapel Hill afternoon vs Dover at sundown.
Six of one, half dozen of the other? As if!

zilla
April 19th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Catfish...
Chowan lost to North Greenville 52-6 last season. They also lost to Brevard by 5 points. They suck big time!

As far as my '07 predictions go...
either 7-4 or 8-3 with losses to Furman, JMU, maybe Georgia Southern or Liberty, or both.

Liberty should be the preseason pick to win the Big South this year. I wouldn't be surprised is Gardner-Webb was picked 2nd & CCU 3rd.

SuperJon
April 19th, 2007, 11:02 AM
I personally think Liberty is the team to beat in the Big South in 2007. I base it mostly on the program Liberty seems to be building, albeit from the outside in with all those xfers. I don't like how they are doing it, but I think it will be effective against their rivals in the Big South anyway.

While I agree with you about all of the transfers, I've said many times that I believe the pipeline will dry up once the players that Coach Rocco recruited to UVA graduate.

However, one thing I will say is that I think the transfer by Vince Redd is the best thing that could've happened to him. He is a completely different person and Liberty has affected him very positively. He got a second chance here, and he's taking advantage of it. Not only is he a great player, but he's turned into a great person while he has been here. If a transfer can change a kid's life like that, then I'm sorry, I can't say anything bad about it in that case.

I see Coastal being picked 2nd preseason, G-W third, Chuck South 5, and VMI six.

The Gadfly
April 19th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Sat. Sept. 1 at Delaware State TBA xthumbsupx

Sat. Sept. 8 Winston-Salem State 7 p.m. xthumbsupx

Sat. Sept. 15 Georgia Southern 7 p.m. xwhistlex

Sat. Sept. 22 at James Madison TBA xsmhx

Sat. Oct. 6 at Furman TBA xsmhx

Sat. Oct. 13 Chowan (Family Weekend) 7 p.m. First Meeting xthumbsupx

Sat. Oct. 20 Presbyterian (Hall of Fame) 7 p.m. First Meeting xwhistlex

Sat. Oct. 27 VMI* (Homecoming) 7 p.m. xoopsx

Sat. Nov. 3 at Liberty* TBA xwhistlex

Sat. Nov. 10 Gardner-Webb* (Senior Day) 7 p.m. xthumbsupx

Sat. Nov. 17 at Charleston Southern* 1:30 p.m. xthumbsupx

CSUBUCDAD
April 19th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Second half is cake.

The days of CSU being cake are long gone my man. They will field IMHO the toughest defense in the Big South this year and have a ton of raw talent coming up on offense. The O will be the key and if they can get that unit clicking, they will put up some points on you just like last years offense.

MarkCCU
April 19th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Lots of good posts. Liberty will def. be a hard fought game.

I know for sure i'll be attending the FU/CCU game.

g-webb1994
April 19th, 2007, 02:55 PM
I say 8-3 for the Chants.

PLEASE Coastal, hang 70 or 80 on Chowan, and whip the ass of that sorry excuse of a President they have up there!

SuperJon
April 19th, 2007, 03:00 PM
They will field IMHO the toughest defense in the Big South this year

That made me laugh.

CSUBUCDAD
April 19th, 2007, 04:30 PM
That made me laugh.
Laugh if you will, 8 returning starters including 3 first team All-Big Southers is pretty strong in my book.

CSU BUCS
April 19th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Laugh if you will, 8 returning starters including 3 first team All-Big Southers is pretty strong in my book.

All 6 (+TE) O-linemen are back. The entire Backfield is back and a few big play receivers are returning as well. 9 Starters on Offense with others receiving Considerable playing time last year.

Dabnus Brickey
April 19th, 2007, 09:30 PM
The days of CSU being cake are long gone my man. They will field IMHO the toughest defense in the Big South this year and have a ton of raw talent coming up on offense. The O will be the key and if they can get that unit clicking, they will put up some points on you just like last years offense.

Here they go again....

Are you guys high or something? Are you new to the game? Your defense will be on the field so long during games it'll get worn out and give up points. Goodness, CSU...get a grip, you guys suck.

PaladinFan
April 20th, 2007, 12:31 AM
I think the Furman/Coastal game will be well attended. It should be a lot of fun.

I'm liking what CCU is doing. They started their program, they proved they could play with the better teams on their home field, now they have to prove they can play with the big guys on the road.

GaSouthern
April 20th, 2007, 12:46 AM
i'm not checking off the CCU game as a win until midnight that night, and i'm really really going to be thankful if were on top.

SuperJon
April 20th, 2007, 07:05 AM

You gave up nearly 30 points to Division I opponents last year. Yea, that's a great defense.

Coastal gave up nearly 26 points to D-I opponents. G-W was 31. LU was 18 points per game.

So pretty much, what I'm saying is you were the 2nd worst scoring defense in the Big South last year and were less than a point away from being the worst. G-W played a much tougher DI schedule and barely gave up more points than you.

MarkCCU
April 20th, 2007, 07:19 AM
I think the Furman/Coastal game will be well attended. It should be a lot of fun.

I'm liking what CCU is doing. They started their program, they proved they could play with the better teams on their home field, now they have to prove they can play with the big guys on the road.

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

andy7171
April 20th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Yeah, I knew someone would call me out on that line. While Liberty and CSU aren't going to be push overs, the last six games of the schedule is markedly easier than the first 5.
No offense intended toward LU or CSU, but JMU, GSE, FU or even DSU you ain't, yet.

SuperJon
April 20th, 2007, 07:28 AM
I would say LU is in the same level of Towson, Chuck South, depending on how they recover from graduation, could be in that level as well.

andy7171
April 20th, 2007, 07:41 AM
I would say LU is in the same level of Towson, Chuck South, depending on how they recover from graduation, could be in that level as well.
I don't want to turn this thread into a who is better than who pissing match. All I said was CCU's first half schedule makes the second half look like cake. xcoffeex

Now if you want to argue over the 0-2 Liberty record vs Towson recently we can somewhere else. And while CSU has surely improved from the '93-94 series where Towson outscored the Bucs 103-14, the wins against Greenville, Wingate, Edward Waters, Savannah St and VMI in the '06 9-2 record, rings a bit hollow.

Towson returns 8 on defense and 8 on offense this year.

henfan
April 20th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I think the only lock so far for my 2007 diary schedule so far is Coastal/Delaware State. Anyone planning to go?

I'll be at that game. My first chance at seeing CCU live.xthumbsupx

g-webb1994
April 20th, 2007, 09:27 AM
How civil will the FU-Coastal rivalry stay? FU will always have the comeback that Dick Sheridan helped Coastal start their program.:p

Speaking of which, isn't Sheridan helping out Old Dominion with their committee to start football up there?

MarkCCU
April 20th, 2007, 10:57 AM
How civil will the FU-Coastal rivalry stay? FU will always have the comeback that Dick Sheridan helped Coastal start their program.:p

Speaking of which, isn't Sheridan helping out Old Dominion with their committee to start football up there?

It'll be a good civil rivalry. I don't think we'll get as heated at the FU/Citadel rivalry, for example.

PaladinFan
April 20th, 2007, 12:08 PM
It'll be a good civil rivalry. I don't think we'll get as heated at the FU/Citadel rivalry, for example.

CCU isn't a rivalry game. I doubt it ever will be. No offense guys, but we've been playing schools like Citadel and Wofford for nearly a century.

I still say there will be a good crowd though. It won't have the big atmosphere of a Furman/App/GSU game, though.

SuperJon
April 20th, 2007, 02:22 PM
I don't want to turn this thread into a who is better than who pissing match. All I said was CCU's first half schedule makes the second half look like cake. xcoffeex

Now if you want to argue over the 0-2 Liberty record vs Towson recently we can somewhere else. And while CSU has surely improved from the '93-94 series where Towson outscored the Bucs 103-14, the wins against Greenville, Wingate, Edward Waters, Savannah St and VMI in the '06 9-2 record, rings a bit hollow.

Towson returns 8 on defense and 8 on offense this year.

I'm not wanting to turn it into a pissing match either. I feel that you can only look at LU on last year's terms because of the coaching staff being changed. The game was very close and ended up being 10-3. I just feel that currently, the two teams are close to the same talent level.

CCU97
April 20th, 2007, 02:31 PM
CCU isn't a rivalry game. I doubt it ever will be. No offense guys, but we've been playing schools like Citadel and Wofford for nearly a century.

I still say there will be a good crowd though. It won't have the big atmosphere of a Furman/App/GSU game, though.

I agree...unless we keep this as an annual game there is no way for it to be a rivalry....that won't happen unless CCU moves to the SoCon one day and even then it takes time....

Although if CCU beat Furman this year....you guys as fans may start looking at it as more of a rivalry....

CSU BUCS
April 20th, 2007, 02:44 PM
You gave up nearly 30 points to Division I opponents last year. Yea, that's a great defense.

CSU gave up an average of 22.71 points per game to Div-I opponents in 2006.

For Big South games CSU's Defense gave up 25.25 points per game.

Within the Big South LU's Defense gave up an average of 26.75 points per game.

CSU BUCS
April 20th, 2007, 02:55 PM
So pretty much, what I'm saying is you were the 2nd worst scoring defense in the Big South last year and were less than a point away from being the worst. G-W played a much tougher DI schedule and barely gave up more points than you.

within conference play the Rankings are as follows.

1. Coastal 23.5

2. CSU 25.25

3. Liberty 26.75

4.VMI 32.75

5. G-Webb 33.75

OL FU
April 20th, 2007, 03:03 PM
I agree...unless we keep this as an annual game there is no way for it to be a rivalry....that won't happen unless CCU moves to the SoCon one day and even then it takes time....

Although if CCU beat Furman this year....you guys as fans may start looking at it as more of a rivalry....

It is not a rivalry but I guaranty you that every Paladin has October 6, 2007 circled on the calendarxnodx

CCU97
April 20th, 2007, 03:38 PM
I would hope so....because the way we won definitely stung....I've been on the other end of a losing game like that and that just hurts...because you know you have the game in hand and somehow, someway the other team ends up winning.

SuperJon
April 20th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Ok, I did the math at 7:50 while sitting in a Humanties class. Sorry if it was wrong.

The fact of the matter is when you played a decent team you lost 2 of 4 and it was by an average of 14. Granted, you beat G-W pretty good but you barely beat The Citadel, all with a senior quarterback and no injuries. LU's losses were to decent teams by an average of 6.6 points, and if you take out the Wake game (FBS team), it was by an average of 3.25, with two sophomore quarterbacks and injuries.

For Charleston Southern to think they will be in the top 3 in conference this year is laughable. Colin Drafts carried that team last year and everyone outside of Charleston knows that.

PaladinFan
April 20th, 2007, 04:54 PM
I would hope so....because the way we won definitely stung....I've been on the other end of a losing game like that and that just hurts...because you know you have the game in hand and somehow, someway the other team ends up winning.

Believe me, we've had some heart breaking losses. You kinda expect it these days. It's almost comforting now....you know that all is normal when the Paladins fall in a squeaker.

I don't think Furman will need any more motivation. Western was an upstart in 2005, they handed as an embarassing loss in Cullowhee at night. I've never seen us beat a team as badly as we did the Cats in 2006. Payback will hurt. :)

CSU BUCS
April 20th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Ok, I did the math at 7:50 while sitting in a Humanties class. Sorry if it was wrong.

The fact of the matter is when you played a decent team you lost 2 of 4 and it was by an average of 14. Granted, you beat G-W pretty good but you barely beat The Citadel, all with a senior quarterback and no injuries. LU's losses were to decent teams by an average of 6.6 points, and if you take out the Wake game (FBS team), it was by an average of 3.25, with two sophomore quarterbacks and injuries.

For Charleston Southern to think they will be in the top 3 in conference this year is laughable. Colin Drafts carried that team last year and everyone outside of Charleston knows that.

Your Post are Laughable Jon................. for now on lets work on facts.....Ok? Not made up Numbers.

rokamortis
April 20th, 2007, 07:28 PM

Really - you thought it was a 'surprise' ending? Seemed like we matched eachother pretty well all game. It wasn't like Furman was up by 2 TDs and lost the lead in the final minutes of the 4th quarter. xbangx

R.A.
April 20th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Del State's defense isn't joking around this season... plus with DSU's QB & WR combo, I think they'll win this game.

SuperJon
April 20th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Your Post are Laughable Jon................. for now on lets work on facts.....Ok? Not made up Numbers.

I said the posts were wrong. I was doing it while trying to halfway take notes at 8 in the morning. I made a mistake.

Dabnus Brickey
April 20th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Why are CSU fans so delusional?

gr8ness97
April 20th, 2007, 11:08 PM
yes yes....sleep on the rams...go to sleep Coastal...those rams are no good..Mwuhahahaha

PaladinFan
April 21st, 2007, 12:27 AM
Really - you thought it was a 'surprise' ending? Seemed like we matched eachother pretty well all game. It wasn't like Furman was up by 2 TDs and lost the lead in the final minutes of the 4th quarter. xbangx

They were fairly evenly matched. We did play without our quarterback, though.

Footix
April 21st, 2007, 10:01 AM
They were fairly evenly matched. We did play without our quarterback, though.

Here's a question: Is there any kind of QB controversy at Furman this year? I know Renaldo is/was your starter, but Sorrells sure has a lot of talent. What returns on offense may lend itself to more of a ground-it-out, option-style offense, but it would seem Sorrells gives you a better chance to strike big at any moment -- especially when he's throwing to that big lanky receiver you guys have.

CSU BUCS
April 21st, 2007, 10:17 AM

It just sucks for a rebuilding Coastal that these games are so early in the season.

If it was latter in the year I would feel confident that they could pull it off................. but with a new QB and so many new faces................ I don't know ..................... that's a lot thrown at them for their first few starts.

citdog
April 21st, 2007, 10:20 AM

It just sucks for a rebuilding Coastal that these games are so early in the season.

If it was latter in the year I would feel confident that they could pull it off................. but with a new QB and so many new faces................ I don't know ..................... that's a lot thrown at them for their first few starts.

you shouldn't be worried about coastal. you should be worrying about how your team is going to recover from the absolute ass drubbing The Citadel is going to give you!

Dabnus Brickey
April 21st, 2007, 10:37 AM
Ass drubbing?

CSU BUCS
April 21st, 2007, 10:39 AM
Ass drubbing?

You know what they say about 1 out of 3 of those Cadets :D

PaladinFan
April 21st, 2007, 10:50 AM
Here's a question: Is there any kind of QB controversy at Furman this year? I know Renaldo is/was your starter, but Sorrells sure has a lot of talent. What returns on offense may lend itself to more of a ground-it-out, option-style offense, but it would seem Sorrells gives you a better chance to strike big at any moment -- especially when he's throwing to that big lanky receiver you guys have.

From my understanding, there is no controversy. Sorrells is an insane talent, and he will get a shot soon enough. Gray probably gives us the best chance to win right now.

Most people didn't get to see a fullspeed Renaldo Gray in 2006. There were only three games in which he was 100% and the offense just went nuts. We put up 42 points at North Carolina, 42 against Western, and 35 on Wofford.

The key, of course, is keeping him healthy. People call Gray an "option quarterback" which I don't really like. We don't run that much option and his arm is as big as Sorrells. Of course, Sorrells is a good deal smoother in the pocket and is the future of Paladin football, but right now he'll just settle for being one of the best backups in the conference.

Strangely, coming out of spring practice Lamb was quoted as saying the freshman, Cody Worely, had the strongest arm of the quarterbacks. Furman is set at that position for a good long while.

Libertine
April 21st, 2007, 11:00 AM
Why are CSU fans so delusional?

Because they have to be.

Dabnus Brickey
April 21st, 2007, 11:07 AM
Libertine, I've been meaning to tell you this. That photo is awesome.

citdog
April 21st, 2007, 11:41 AM
You know what they say about 1 out of 3 of those Cadets :D

that CSU grads work for us?

CSU BUCS
April 21st, 2007, 02:09 PM
that CSU grads work for us?

Ha

Must be those repressed memories citdog..............just keep them deep inside.................. that's ok. xnodx

Libertine
April 23rd, 2007, 10:53 AM
Libertine, I've been meaning to tell you this. That photo is awesome.

Thanks. I also use it for the Liberty board (www.flamefans.com (http://www.flamefans.com)- shameless plug) and I've been told that when some of our members log on during class, it usually gets quite a reaction from the person sitting behind them. :)

SuperJon
April 23rd, 2007, 11:49 AM
Yea, I about got in trouble for it.

citdog
April 23rd, 2007, 11:51 AM
Ha

Must be those repressed memories citdog..............just keep them deep inside.................. that's ok. xnodx
please keep your Baptist upbringing to your self!

JMU2K_DukeDawg
April 23rd, 2007, 02:13 PM
From my understanding, there is no controversy. Sorrells is an insane talent, and he will get a shot soon enough. Gray probably gives us the best chance to win right now.

Most people didn't get to see a fullspeed Renaldo Gray in 2006. There were only three games in which he was 100% and the offense just went nuts. We put up 42 points at North Carolina, 42 against Western, and 35 on Wofford.

The key, of course, is keeping him healthy. People call Gray an "option quarterback" which I don't really like. We don't run that much option and his arm is as big as Sorrells. Of course, Sorrells is a good deal smoother in the pocket and is the future of Paladin football, but right now he'll just settle for being one of the best backups in the conference.

Strangely, coming out of spring practice Lamb was quoted as saying the freshman, Cody Worely, had the strongest arm of the quarterbacks. Furman is set at that position for a good long while.

Wow, we purple teams are more similar than ever. Take that post, switch the names Gray and Sorrells to Landers and Dudzik and you might as well be talking about JMU.

It'll be interesting if we get a rematch of the 2004 playoffs game in the next year or two. In the meantime, our Dukes will focus on trying to match your 42 points the Paladins put up on UNC. Should be a tough game in Chapel Hill with Butch Davis changing up some things there.

Dabnus Brickey
April 23rd, 2007, 08:27 PM
Thanks. I also use it for the Liberty board (www.flamefans.com (http://www.flamefans.com)- shameless plug) and I've been told that when some of our members log on during class, it usually gets quite a reaction from the person sitting behind them. :)

The signature that you had with it was funny too. I need a funny pic of one of our people for my avatar.

SoCon48
April 24th, 2007, 02:55 AM
Agreed, I had to research Chowan! They're stats are horrible. It will be a hard fought season but the Chanticleers can do it(homer)

They are a start up program in a school with little resources.

Lapper
April 24th, 2007, 09:43 AM
VMI will beat Coastal. You heard it here 1st. xcoffeex

citdog
April 24th, 2007, 09:45 AM
VMI will beat Coastal. You heard it here 1st. xcoffeex

VMI SUCKS!