PDA

View Full Version : Coach Kramer and Tool

CrazyCat
April 14th, 2007, 11:01 PM
If you don't know anything about the "Big Human," here is a great article.xthumbsupx

http://exponent.montana.edu/Headlines/article.php?article=story1&section=Sports&date=2007-04-12

Mountaineer
April 14th, 2007, 11:14 PM
That is pretty badass the old guy diggin' Tool. xnodx

Been a fan for years and seen 'em 7 times in concert myself. xthumbsupx

Thanks for the link!

CrazyCat
April 14th, 2007, 11:17 PM
:D My favorite coach likes my favorite band. :D
I haven't had the luck to see them in concert.xbawlingx

Mountaineer
April 14th, 2007, 11:21 PM
From the looks of it, no such luck for Montana on the current leg of the tour either. xbawlingx

I'll probably be seeing show #8 in June at the Joel in Winston-Salem. xthumbsupx :p

April 15th, 2007, 12:13 AM
I am friends with the lead singer (I know I know) and his band used to open for mine back in the day.... Maynard (when he used to dress like Adam Ant).

chrisattsu
April 15th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Whoa, it is good to see that your coach has good taste in music.

MplsBison
April 15th, 2007, 02:07 PM
His stuff lately is too preachy.

CrazyCat
April 15th, 2007, 02:31 PM
His stuff lately is too preachy.

Kramer or Maynard?xsmiley_wix

citdog
April 16th, 2007, 11:25 AM
I am friends with the lead singer (I know I know) and his band used to open for mine back in the day.... Maynard (when he used to dress like Adam Ant).

Any video?

CopperCat
April 16th, 2007, 04:37 PM
The article is about Kramer ralph, not how you are friends with Tool.

I heard Kramer give a lecture on WWII stuff last winter at a dinner function, and I was amazed at two things. First, he is very inspirational. I can see why his team likes him so much. If I played football, I would want to work hard for Coach Kramer everyday. Second, Kramer is VERY knowledgeable on things outside of football. He clearly does his research. It is pretty clear to me that good things happen when a smart, charismatic man is at the helm of an organization. I'm glad he's here and not elsewhere.xbowx

citdog
April 16th, 2007, 04:39 PM
The article is about Kramer ralph, not how you are friends with Tool.

YIKES! somebody take your meds

CopperCat
April 16th, 2007, 04:40 PM
YIKES! somebody take your meds

I call it like I see it.

citdog
April 16th, 2007, 04:41 PM
I call it like I see it.

got to be careful being like that around here

CopperCat
April 16th, 2007, 04:43 PM
got to be careful being like that around here

First amendment rights? I attacked nobody, nor did I use inflamatory speech. There is nothing wrong with that.

citdog
April 16th, 2007, 04:44 PM
First amendment rights? I attacked nobody, nor did I use inflamatory speech. There is nothing wrong with that.

I know, but if you are not lock step behind the friend and helper things can get unpleasant.

CopperCat
April 16th, 2007, 08:21 PM
I know, but if you are not lock step behind the friend and helper things can get unpleasant.

"The deepest circles of hell are reserved for those who in times of great need maintain their neutrality." Dante

Concensus is okay, but change is only possible through opposition.

But yeah, Coach Kramer eh? Interesting guy.